forum

In Flames - Fear Is The Weakness

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
UndeadBananaz
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 15 December 2013 at 22:15:43

Artist: In Flames
Title: Fear Is The Weakness
BPM: 190
Filesize: 6193kb
Play Time: 03:46
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (5 stars, 883 notes)
Download: In Flames - Fear Is The Weakness
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Let's enjoy some metal.
Tenderz

I had fun playing this map although I was pushing my right hand to the limit to finish it :D
Good job, I might look at it later when I feel like modding :P.
Topic Starter
UndeadBananaz

Tenderz wrote:

I had fun playing this map although I was pushing my right hand to the limit to finish it :D
Good job, I might look at it later when I feel like modding :P.
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Was thinking of adding normal / hard diffs as well but postponed those for now.
Xantaria
AWESOME!

How does a perfectly mapped song like this not get any attention ...
Meanwhile people all look at sliderspam crap maps by HanzeR, Hollow Wings and co.
Topic Starter
UndeadBananaz

Zantaria wrote:

AWESOME!

Meanwhile people all look at sliderspam crap maps by HanzeR, Hollow Wings and co.
Thanks, but yeah this is far from perfectly mapped. I might be looking to re-map this in the near future, don't have enough pending slots with all the maps i'm working on at the moment. But definitely more In Flames coming from me soon. As for certain maps not getting any attention, I guess it's a matter of the mapper not being known (in this case I also get that not many people are into metal, even if it's a pretty mainstream type of metal).

lol i like Hollow Wings' maps; at least some of them
l1mi

Zantaria wrote:

AWESOME!

Because.. its metal and Beep Beep, Beep. "censoring myself".
Nice map, I like it too.
MX5
Super fun map, would love to see it ranked one day.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.