forum

Hearthstone

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Magicphoenix
Surprised there isn't a thread about this yet :)

Key or not, discuss!

As for me : I play the Rogue, had some plays with the priest (who is pretty damn op) and I only started playing the game 2 days ago, so I still have to figure the best way to build a deck. Generally, this game is really fun though :P
Hope to add some battletags to my friendlist! So just add me :D

ed : Feel free to post your battletags in here :)

Battletags of our community :

*Stridberg#2226 (andersson)
*Magicphoenix#2177 (Magicphoenix)
*Navizel#1940 (Navizel)
*Elspacemex#1509 (Elspacemexican)
*Yoitsu#1488 (inakion)
*RaviOoli#2644 (GladiOol)
*Carrots#1607 (gracecz)
*Cloveny#2789 (Simpusan)
*HyobuKyosuke#2412 (Eu proprio)
*Zeraphlol#1907 (Zeraph)
*Excelliance#2789 (Yuuki Asuna)
*Pacolito#2100 (Pacolito)
*escrmag#1785 (imaginarywriter)
*bee#1854 (beeboy123)
*Karezi#2376 (Hineya)
*Rin#2801 (Mirchi)
*JauiPlaY#1984 (JauiPlaY)
*ChuChu#1881 (ChuTwo)
*H1ko#1665 (H1ko)
*Gumpy#2322 (Gumpyyy)
*Rukario#2356 (Rukario)
*Xeraphus#1126 ([ Xeraphus ])
*TheGodOne#2859 (Neke)
Justykanna
I'll miss the old TCG. =( Used to play with my brother and sister in law before they moved out, 2v2.

Anyways, Hearthstone's still a great game so far. I haven't played a ton, but I'm not gonna grind out stuff until it hits live.
I really liked the Mage for a while because of her draw power and ability to kill things quickly.
I stopped using her in favour for my ally-focused decks like the Paladin and Hunter. I do like all three so far though.

I generally am awful early game with all three decks so Rogues tend to demolish me.
andersson_old
I started two days ago as well. Paladin and Warlock are my favourites so far.

Stridberg#2226 on EU.
Rantai
Druid and priest all day.

~
Topic Starter
Magicphoenix
Druiiiid ;W;
Fcukn scrub -_- +8 hp *sniff* +2 crystal *sniff* +1 maximum crystal *sniff*

PS : didja see Trump with legendary cards only + 6 extra cards? :D
Mianki
I'd like to play this but I dunno if I'll get a beta key :(
Topic Starter
Magicphoenix

Did this in arena. Lost 7-3 in the end.
I still hate myself for doing that.
:( :( :( :( :( :(

The thing that happened :
Auchenai Soulpriest into Darkscale Healer. Nuff said
Mianki
I have it and I like a lot :D . Now I'm unlocking all the basic cards for all the heroes so I can try out the heroes.
ChuTwo_old

Mianki wrote:

I have it and I like a lot :D . Now I'm unlocking all the basic cards for all the heroes so I can try out the heroes.
how long did it take for them to email you a key?
Topic Starter
Magicphoenix
Well, Millhouse...
Mianki

ChuTwo wrote:

how long did it take for them to email you a key?
Actually I got the key from a Finnish stream, didn't get it through email. Blizzard announced that they sended beta keys to those who opted in for the beta before 16th of December. And they also announced that the closed beta will continue 'till January 2014, after that it's open beta. So I don't think they will sent anymore keys :/

Edit:

Opt-ins for the closed beta test will end on January 7. We plan to invite everyone who opts in by that date to the closed beta test at some point before the open beta begins.
Navizel
This is pretty fun. Been playing since last night even though I don't play TCG that much. Only Mage for now but playing for a while now to get others. (noob in tcgs ._.)
Mexiwolf
I played Hunter and I even got diamond with it before they changed the ranking system.
I also play priest and I draft paladin a lot in arena but I haven't played him too much in constructed.
Ryukaii
I really enjoy hunter, but play Mage quite a bit, still waiting for that nerf for it.
Loctav
We are clearly lacking a list of battletags.
Topic Starter
Magicphoenix

Loctav wrote:

We are clearly lacking a list of battletags.
Yeah, I guess i can edit the opening post.

Also, just played against a constructed deck in arena. Enemy Warrior suddenly pulled off Warsong-doubleMolten-OTK on me. Couldn't finish him off all at once before the threshold either since he had double Gorehowl in the deck to kill off my minions. And all I had was 1 epic :(
Navizel
I still suck at this
Got 3 more class and practicing them. Jaina (Mage) is still my main.

Navizel#1940 btw
p3n
I'm still to lazy to rank up in the new system. But it took me only one evening to get to Masters before they changed it.

Nukedboom
Shaman is amazing, how humiliating is it to be killed by a totem?
c:
Mexiwolf
My battle tag is Elspacemex#1509
inakion
My battletag is Yoitsu#1488 ~
SiFly_old

p3n wrote:

I'm still to lazy to rank up in the new system. But it took me only one evening to get to Masters before they changed it.

Had grandmaster in one day, old system was quite flawed and someone everyone could get grandmaster.

Decent ranking system now, too bad I hate playing it when I can't create an optimal deck without any legendaries and just 2 epics (after ~30 packs)
Might be aiming towards one of those high ranked rogue decks without any epics/legendaries and just create the good rares.
show more