forum

Should i just end it

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SupraRage
Lately I haven't been able to play at all, I used to S or SS certain songs and i can't even do that anymore, Ive uninstalled the game but to this day it still comes to my mind and makes me want to play it. I feel like there is no point anymore.....what do?
El Koko
play for fun?

nah, just kidding. who plays games for fun
xxbidiao
According to many pros, the road to a super player is with many gaps, where your performance level suddenly falls a little and then going up further. I believe this is common; so if you find yourself at this point, don't be depressed - you are going to advance to the next level!
Pettanko
Do you have fun when you're playing this game?

If yes, then keep playing

If no, then don't play anymore

Seriously, why are you asking a forum if you should play this game? We (at least myself, for that matter) don't really care whether you continue playing or not since it doesn't affect us (me).

P.S. there's nothing wrong with feeling like there's no point in playing this game because that's exactly what it is: a game. If you're not getting paid to play a video game then it's always going to be a waste of your time, so either you waste your time clicking circles or you waste it playing/doing something else.
uzzi
You can always take a break and come back after a few weeks or so. At least that's what I did a few months ago, and it looks like it rendered good results.
G0r
Don't throw your life away over osu!. You have a lot to live for!!!
Choclodous

G0r wrote:

Don't throw your life away over osu!. You have a lot to live for!!!
I also assumed he was going to kill himslef.
Rio-
Take A Break... That'll help
If not, Quit osu! or not It's Your call...
Mystrian_old

SupraRage wrote:

Lately I haven't been able to play at all, I used to S or SS certain songs and i can't even do that anymore, Ive uninstalled the game but to this day it still comes to my mind and makes me want to play it. I feel like there is no point anymore.....what do?
At least your way better than me.

And yea, taking breaks helps. It may not sound like much, but at first I doubted myself about going for FC's on hard maps, so I took a break for a week and when I started playing again I did it.
Rinku
If you wanna get better play more. If you have fun playing at all then play casually. Not too hard of a choice :)
AmaiHachimitsu
I recommend you quit permanently. You won't beat the asians anyway.
Shohei Ohtani
if you don't want to play anymore, do what I do and be a dick to everyone and narrowly avoid getting banned while mapping and modding.
buny

CDFA wrote:

if you don't want to play anymore, do what I do and be a dick to everyone and narrowly avoid getting banned while mapping and modding.
you aren't a dick to me
chanhien
I play to get well and I don't even know I'm enjoying or raging :C
JAKACHAN

It's called having an off moment. Not everyone plays their best 100% of the time. Not to mention you only have 7k plays. You don't become the most consistent player in the game after 7k plays. If the game really frustrates you to the point where you have to ask yourself this question then just quit because it really isn't worth it.
Xho
Just play for fun / play hard maps that you can't full combo anyways (maybe not even pass them) when you have an "off" moment. You won't be disappointed when you don't fc/pass it because you wouldn't have anyways; and you will improve your skill in the meantime (even if you have an "off" moment).
kouzuki_karen

Xhomas wrote:

Just play for fun / play hard maps that you can't full combo anyways (maybe not even pass them) when you have an "off" moment. You won't be disappointed when you don't fc/pass it because you wouldn't have anyways; and you will improve your skill in the meantime (even if you have an "off" moment).
either that, or don't play for 2-3 months and then come back.

or play in short bursts, when you play really long sessions you can feel yourself starting to suck
brendanuhs
if you are playing to be the best, just uninstall. asians are too op.
Soarezi

brendanuhs wrote:

white wolf disagrees
GladiOol
just play a lot of scarlet rose and in no time you'll be back in your old form
brendanuhs

Soarezi wrote:

brendanuhs wrote:

white wolf disagrees
ok ill rephrase. if you are playing to be the best, and you aren't willing to put 10000+ hours in practising, just uninstall. asians are too op.
GoldenWolf

brendanuhs wrote:

ok ill rephrase. if you are playing to be the best, and you aren't willing to put 10000+ hours in practising, just uninstall. asians are too op.
no one could ever think about being the best without putting 10k hours into this game, even "asians"
kouzuki_karen

GoldenWolf wrote:

brendanuhs wrote:

no one could ever think about being the best without putting 10k hours into this game, even "asians"
I agree, even we practice to become good at things, contrary to popular belief we aren't born as osu!gods.
Jordan

GoldenWolf wrote:

brendanuhs wrote:

I'm pretty sure some people have gone over 5.000 / 6.000+
Arcanine
if you really want to quit then don't post on here
Rewben2
Stop playing.

If you have the urge to play, then play.

If you don't have the urge to play, don't play.

Profit.
Wishy
HEY PEEPS YOU DON'T KNOW ME AND I DON'T KNOW YOU.

I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD KEEP PLAYING THIS GAME WHAT DO YOU THINK?????????????????????????????????? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
kriers
Hey guys, I'm a total jerk with the occasional need to express it.
buny

Wishy wrote:

HEY PEEPS YOU DON'T KNOW ME AND I DON'T KNOW YOU.

I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD KEEP PLAYING THIS GAME WHAT DO YOU THINK?????????????????????????????????? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
i want to get to know you some more

add me on skype?
show more