forum

Don Diablo & Matt Nash - Starlight (Collin McLoughlin Remix)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
a666
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 13 grudnia 2013 at 16:56:00

Artist: Don Diablo & Matt Nash
Title: Starlight (Collin McLoughlin Remix)
Tags: cookiezi, insane, hard, niko, impossible
BPM: 120
Filesize: 7224kb
Play Time: 01:10
Difficulties Available:
  1. ENERGYCORE (5 stars, 202 notes)
Download: Don Diablo & Matt Nash - Starlight (Collin McLoughlin Remix)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
WIP Map. Tell we what you think about it.
Codesterz
This is just my opinion but HP drain needs to be dropped to a 7 or 8. Note size needs to be 1 bigger. Approach rates needs to be dropped to an 8 or 9. Overall difficulty needs to be dropped by 1 or 2. The charting needs to be redone completely. Where the spinner starts would be your best time to start mapping to the music. Timing is off you need to playback the song at 25% speed to make sure the beats are syncing with music. You need to mix some sliders in with the notes after the spinner. Snap divisor should be at quarter beats. Mapping to the lyrics should be done only occasionally as they are slow and repetitive in this song. Repeat playing the same beat over and over isn't fun. Lastly I wouldn't recommend charting insane difficulty until you yourself can play it. Otherwise watch some replays of people playing insane songs to see how charting is done in those difficulties. I assume you were aiming for insane considering how high you put all the difficulty bars. Also look at the difficulty in song setup for the songs you watch to get a better understanding of what is commonly used. The current charting is at best for easy normal difficulties. Sorry to sound harsh and hope you don't give up charting this song as I personally love it.