forum

Songs that make you cry

posted
Total Posts
show more
chaee
Not even sad but feels :c

Annadine
I literally cried when I first watched Reboot - Vocaloid but some people have posted that song here...
And this song is called 'Letter Song', pretty sad as well ;-;

This is also not save for kokoro. Though it's in Korean but still... I cried multiple times when watching the drama, lol

I also like some old songs like Glenn Medeiros - Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You, Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting and First Love by Nikka Costa :')
Haneii

Hey, would you say I became a hero?

I don't even like the song all that much, but if it plays, tears will be shed :(
Katnima

I know a lot of people might say this song is sad, but it justs makes me sad whenever I hear it,
almost to the point of tears; however I am a machine, so it is really hard to cry

just whenever I hear it, I think "why"
nhule12345
:(
DooM
Ameth Rianno
i cri everitiem

BigEarsMau
I got a handful of songs

:( :cry:

Sanxu_old
DooM, disappizzle in u 4 rils. Postin lil b like dat an not even puttin up his most movin piece. smh tbh fam

Zazarith
edit:
Arief Santosa
Clannad Original Soundtrack vol.1 & Vol.2
Raiken-
8-)

Annadine wrote:

I literally cried when I first watched Reboot - Vocaloid but some people have posted that song here...
And this song is called 'Letter Song', pretty sad as well ;-;

This is also not save for kokoro. Though it's in Korean but still... I cried multiple times when watching the drama, lol

I also like some old songs like Glenn Medeiros - Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You, Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting and First Love by Nikka Costa :')
The first one was deep. Damn.
Chaely
chaee
I hope you know i caaarreeee T^T

JackBezarius18
-Annie

Raito-

Kyozoru
chaee

Katnima

this level of sadness is not okay
Hikona
Myxo
-ryusakihatsue-

Katnima wrote:

this level of sadness is not okay
oh my gawd i was just looking at those two songs a while back

and yes. YES
A28_old
Wasn't Expecting That by Jamie Lawson and I Got You by Nikki Flores, jcoz I can't relate to it whatsoever and for some reason that makes me sad
Tari
Scyan
This gets the emotions going for me, the last episode of Angel Beats just produces so many emotions, especially with this playing in the background. :oops:

Also a song I like listening too when I'm feeling down, or lost. :oops:
Emayecue
This one had a tremendous effect on me as a teenager

This one I've found quite moving and touching, and I actually am quite in love with this Dub
Chirikuka
"Fear" from the Doctor Who Series 8 soundtrack. I know, I'm trash.
Karuta-_old_1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjNVPO8ff84

Higurashi..., Dear You

I started crying as I sang along the first line
Raediaufar
Shoegazer

WeanDaisuki-
Orange by 7!!
Ichiban no Takaramono by LiSA or GirlDeMo
Wishing by Kana Nishino
Makeli

These are painful tears
Knirhim
The Blister Exists by Slipknot

Yeah, it's a very "heavy" song but despite of that, it makes me cry, i can't really describe it.
chaee

Kimi ni ♥
Daichi Shinku

Especially after the 2 Mins mark...
Azumi-

Welp this song was just before i stopped listening to kpop, but this song still makes me emotional even today.
Birdy

Raediaufar wrote:

Shoegazer wrote:

Surprised to see two highly familiar, beautiful songs on the same page on these forums.

On topic, this one. Remake of one of my favourite most nostalgic tunes. Cried like a baby yesterday when I first heard this.
birra
chaee
Life is strange feels q.q

show more