Total Posts
show more
GSG95

Apex wrote:

Here's two songs released by the same producer, only around 2 years apart:

Vicetone - Heartbeat: 2013/03/01

Vicetone - What I've Waited For: 2014/12/08

R.I.P. Vicetone (1987 - 2013)
Vicetone is the only duo I tolerate that produces progressive house.

I cri 2. 3 many feels.

EDIT: Crying because I'm happy. You people don't like artists trying new things or changing their style do you?
AJ-FreakS
You Raise Me Up - Josh Groban :)
listening it while reminiscing my past.
[N]ephy
konkarne_old
Montyy
-Seren-

made me remember the feelings of having unrequited love. fuck
Nekolike
Daichi Shinku

There's no need for explanation..
Xerxes Break

There's no need for explanation.. (c) Daichi Shinku
chaee
KagurachanB

Kreyu
Xerxes Break
- K a t h -

The piano cover made me cry even more ;_;
Chihara Minori
Well, this one not make me cry actually, But it giving me "that" feeling everytime i hear it

-ryusakihatsue-
FELT Maika

^some of them were pretty feel-y

and Silver Sky by nano ;w;

-Kyousei- wrote:

Guilty Crown - Release my Soul

I bet anyone could hear this song. :)
omfg yesssss

-Drake- wrote:

no but seriously:
yes that brought the feels ;w;
Birdy
Katnima

I don't really cry but this made me really sad/tear up
LukaXGAMErs

THIS! When I was a kid, I cried.. A LOT! OMG! It was like it STRUCK in my kororo! (in the chorus part)
-ryusakihatsue-
gosh this got me

Linkin Park <3
Aoba

Put underneath a spoiler for sensitive topics.
Last year, I went through a terrible depression that ruined my sleeping schedule, social life and health. My grades plummeted, I would stay up all night sobbing and even talking to myself, begging for "someone to help me." I self harmed, and had multiple attempts of suicide. One night, I found this song and I just started bawling from the beauty and emotion behind it. It really felt like someone was speaking for me: it was the voice I lacked. I have passed this stage and my life and I have not returned since, but I just thought I should share.
chaee
Not even sad but feels :c

Annadine
I literally cried when I first watched Reboot - Vocaloid but some people have posted that song here...
And this song is called 'Letter Song', pretty sad as well ;-;

This is also not save for kokoro. Though it's in Korean but still... I cried multiple times when watching the drama, lol

I also like some old songs like Glenn Medeiros - Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You, Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting and First Love by Nikka Costa :')
Haneii

Hey, would you say I became a hero?

I don't even like the song all that much, but if it plays, tears will be shed :(
Katnima

I know a lot of people might say this song is sad, but it justs makes me sad whenever I hear it,
almost to the point of tears; however I am a machine, so it is really hard to cry

just whenever I hear it, I think "why"
nhule12345
:(
DooM
Ameth Rianno
i cri everitiem

BigEarsMau
I got a handful of songs

:( :cry:

Sanxu_old
DooM, disappizzle in u 4 rils. Postin lil b like dat an not even puttin up his most movin piece. smh tbh fam

Zazarith
edit:
Arief Santosa
Clannad Original Soundtrack vol.1 & Vol.2
Raiken-
8-)

Annadine wrote:

I literally cried when I first watched Reboot - Vocaloid but some people have posted that song here...
And this song is called 'Letter Song', pretty sad as well ;-;

This is also not save for kokoro. Though it's in Korean but still... I cried multiple times when watching the drama, lol

I also like some old songs like Glenn Medeiros - Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You, Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting and First Love by Nikka Costa :')
The first one was deep. Damn.
Chaely
chaee
I hope you know i caaarreeee T^T

JackBezarius18
-Annie

Raito-

Kyozoru
chaee

show more