forum

EpicFailSkin 1.0

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yavistw
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
cyanberryio
I thought this was going to be another purposely crappy skin. (And there's too many of those.)

But wow, this is cool. ;p love the reverse rankings and spinner. :D and CTB is awesome. :D

and thats just from the screenies(/me isnt in a downloading mood :\)
Jarby
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Yavistw

Alex0686 wrote:

I thought this was going to be another purposely crappy skin. (And there's too many of those.)

But wow, this is cool. ;p love the reverse rankings and spinner. :D and CTB is awesome. :D

and thats just from the screenies(/me isnt in a downloading mood :\)
Yay, thanks ^^. And try to give it a try when you can, ok? :D I need critiques and stuff~

JarJarJacob wrote:

Make sure to remove the images and sounds you haven't customized before uploading. They will automatically revert to default if they don't exist and adding them to the folder is wasteful.
Oh, it's true ^^, I forgot it >.<, gonna fix it now. thanks for telling me :3
Pokebis
I agree with the title.
Hanyuu
omg this looks very funny from the pictures.. but is it not a bit depressing when the skin tells you you suck all the time :o
Jarby

Hanyuu wrote:

omg this looks very funny from the pictures.. but is it not a bit depressing when the skin tells you you suck all the time :o
It made me feel better about my constant misses, at least.
Larto
This looks quite awesome. I'm gonna try this out now =3

EDIT: I guess you're still gonna add the sounds, and I've got a suggestion for them. I bet you already thought of section-pass.wav becoming section-fail.wav and vice versa, but switching out applause.wav with failsound.wav (and vice versa) would be nice too.
Esupanitix
Larto! Lul! Just... lul.
rust45

WeegeevsWeegee wrote:

Larto! Lul! Just... lul.
What the hell is "Lul"?

Anyway, on the topic of the skin, I feel there should be some difference between Normal hits and end of combo hits( Elite Beat and Beat). Maybe something like "Fail for life". Anyway by favorite part is the spinner.
Esupanitix
Why can't you leave me alone? :(
heintsi
will try as soon i'll get home :D awesome idea
Hanyuu
heintsi get home fast XD
Topic Starter
Yavistw
llKite
Haha that's a funny skin :D
You have to fail to get win.Epic.
schimdth
this is cool I give this a try ;)
MMzz
This is such a win~
FAIL~
FAIL~
FAIL~

:3
qlum
nintendoto
RandomJibberish
I love this skin.
Arusha Shuna
ARE YOU READY TO FAIL? YES I AM!
lolXD :)
Sleep Powder
I have never loved fail this much in my entire life.
Sushienka_old
Lol :D looks funny :D
Aoitenshi
Dumb skin (Sorry, that was my thought) but RIDICULOUS FUNNY IDEA! I'm gonna try them XD
Mismagius
For some reason i keep getting C's at everything. (Yes, A-player)

Great skin. Loved the CTB thing. xD
Xiaomu_old_1
Oh man, this is hawt.
I will use this skin for the rest of February :3
Demonbart

rust45 wrote:

WeegeevsWeegee wrote:

Larto! Lul! Just... lul.
What the hell is "Lul"?

Anyway, on the topic of the skin, I feel there should be some difference between Normal hits and end of combo hits( Elite Beat and Beat). Maybe something like "Fail for life". Anyway by favorite part is the spinner.
Lul is the Dutch word for dick, but some silly american appartently was like: let's change lol to lul, surely there's nothing wrong with that.
Anyways, that skin looks awesome.
StrayerFox
-David
Hanyuu
i have an idea for this skin :)

in the result you should name accuracy to "failure rate" (or something like it) and max combo to "combo breaks"
-David
a
Mion-Nya
LOL!

fail fail fail xD
Galkan
This skin is awesome! :lol: I wonder I haven't discovered it earlier.
joey10000th
I'm totally going to use this skin when I want to listen to something and epic win while doing nothing but relax :D
N A L U
lolololol