감사합니다 ㅎ \:D/
AllStar12
go go rank!~
Natsu
I'm late sorry, feel free to ask me for your next map. GL with rank c:
BeatofIke
Good luck with rank! :3
Oyatsu
Your mp3 is really bad quality. I guess you need changed better quality mp3. To use xChippy's map is nice https://osu.ppy.sh/s/103552
[Yue]

Natsu wrote:

I'm late sorry, feel free to ask me for your next map. GL with rank c:
I say the same thing :c
KSHR

Oyatsu wrote:

Your mp3 is really bad quality. I guess you need changed better quality mp3. To use xChippy's map is nice https://osu.ppy.sh/s/103552
There is little difference between those mp3 as Oyatsu pointed out. However most of players probably won't notice that unless they compare both carefully in my opinion. Well it's up to the mapper whether to change or not.
Winnie
I'm not much of a Modder but first thing first the song is really nice and audio is quite well.

[Easy]

Seems find I don't think there is anything wrong with it after the many fixes

[Normal]

At around (3) 00:25:886 - (4) 00:27:314 I assumed something was missing because the vocals was still going. After checking you went after the chime sounds. So throughout that nothing wrong with normal.

[Hard]

Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Seemed to flow smoothly and the blankets into the notes are nice.

[Insane]

This is only my preference but at the (1) 01:25:380 I made it a repeat because I felt there was a note missing 01:26:114. From that I moved the spinner to a blue tick right after so it still follows into a transition but still kept it in the region of where you wanted the song to end.

I liked the song after listening it once but I hope I will be able to play this once it is released. I'm still going through intensive stuff trying to get mine approved. But I hope the best for you man :)
Suimya
Hey Karia o.o

the title is wrong it should be "Short Ver." not "TV Size"

Check here, just be sure http://vgmdb.net/album/40421
Topic Starter
lolia

iTormenter wrote:

I'm not much of a Modder but first thing first the song is really nice and audio is quite well.

[Easy]

Seems find I don't think there is anything wrong with it after the many fixes

[Normal]

At around (3) 00:25:886 - (4) 00:27:314 I assumed something was missing because the vocals was still going. After checking you went after the chime sounds. So throughout that nothing wrong with normal. These sliders are just following the music..not vocal ;w;

[Hard]

Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Seemed to flow smoothly and the blankets into the notes are nice.

[Insane]

This is only my preference but at the (1) 01:25:380 I made it a repeat because I felt there was a note missing 01:26:114. From that I moved the spinner to a blue tick right after so it still follows into a transition but still kept it in the region of where you wanted the song to end. Yeah, I know there is a beat in music. But blank at there is better to me and 01:26:219 (1) - Also I can hear the beat at here owo..

I liked the song after listening it once but I hope I will be able to play this once it is released. I'm still going through intensive stuff trying to get mine approved. But I hope the best for you man :)
Thanks for modding~ :)

Sekai-nyan wrote:

Hey Karia o.o

the title is wrong it should be "Short Ver." not "TV Size"

Check here, just be sure http://vgmdb.net/album/40421
QwQ,,, I should talk about re-bubble with Zero__wind..
Zero__wind
I'm here
just plz fix that title and I'll do the repair
sorry for the inconvenience
Topic Starter
lolia

Zero__wind wrote:

I'm here
just plz fix that title and I'll do the repair
sorry for the inconvenience
fixed~xD
Zero__wind
ok, bubble repaired
Kytoxid
[General]

- The Japanese show name, プリズマ☆イリヤ, would be good to add to tags.
- The lack of whistles in the kiai parts felt a bit weird.

[Easy]

01:21:242 (4) - Nothing big, but I think it plays better if you remove a repeat here and add a note (with NC) instead. You'll probably need to rearrange a bit, but I think having the player press something on the downbeat here is important.

[Normal]

00:03:032 (1) - This spinner is a bit too fast for a Normal imo. Your drain and AR are low enough that it should be fine to remove it and leave a gap here.
00:25:886 (3) - I'd add a repeat on this slider and rearrange 4 to make 4 easier to catch and read; the 3/2 delay might throw people off guard.
00:31:422 (2) - The sudden transition to vocals is a bit weird; maybe just a note at 00:31:600 would be better to settle the player into the 1/1 beat after.
00:45:701 (3) - This slider's rhythm is a bit weird; try something else here?

[Hard]

00:30:350 - Add a note to the stack? There's vocals here.
00:43:024 (3) - The overlap doesn't look too good; maybe you can ignore DS here and put it somewhere where there's no overlap?
00:48:737 (2) - The stack under the slider doesn't work too well here because the player has to stop moving to hit it, and it's not really a comfortable place in the music to stop. I would just space these regularly.

Feels a bit difficult overall; sort of like an easier Insane instead of a medium Hard.

[Insane]

00:11:243 (3,1,2) - This overlap isn't very neat; I'd space them out a bit so they don't touch.
00:40:703 (1,2,3) - ^ Move these a bit farther from the previous combo. Not a big fan of the overall presentation of this 1/1 slider section because the sliders cut each other off at weird spacings.
00:44:631 (3,1,2) - The flow across these isn't very good
00:47:487 (4) - These jumps are a bit too aggressive for the music; maybe put this under the head of 2 instead of the tail?
00:55:171 (2) - Don't conceal this under 5; it's hard to pick out, especially since your combo colours aren't very strong. Having it completely blank 00:53:742 (3) - would be better, but there are other options too.
00:56:957 (1) - ^, these two combo colours are also very similar...
00:57:492 (3) - It would make more sense to stack this under the head of 00:56:957 (1) or slightly to the left of it.
01:11:599 (5,1) - The fact that 5 bends away from 1 plays awkwardly. If you want to maintain the effect, shorten 5 by 1/2 so it's a natural curve and add a note where the tail was previously instead.

This was fun, but several jumps felt awkward when I was playing it.

Send me a forum PM once you've looked at this!
Topic Starter
lolia

Kytoxid wrote:

[General]

- The Japanese show name, プリズマ☆イリヤ, would be good to add to tags. fixed
- The lack of whistles in the kiai parts felt a bit weird. Yeah,,but I hope that is no problem... ;w;

[Easy]

01:21:242 (4) - Nothing big, but I think it plays better if you remove a repeat here and add a note (with NC) instead. You'll probably need to rearrange a bit, but I think having the player press something on the downbeat here is important. fixed

[Normal]

00:03:032 (1) - This spinner is a bit too fast for a Normal imo. Your drain and AR are low enough that it should be fine to remove it and leave a gap here. In Normal diff, this spinner is not short IMO. I want to keep current spinner..Sorry
00:25:886 (3) - I'd add a repeat on this slider and rearrange 4 to make 4 easier to catch and read; the 3/2 delay might throw people off guard. fixed
00:31:422 (2) - The sudden transition to vocals is a bit weird; maybe just a note at 00:31:600 would be better to settle the player into the 1/1 beat after. Current rhythm is better to me..Sorry
00:45:701 (3) - This slider's rhythm is a bit weird; try something else here? Well, current rhythm fit with vocal to me..Sorry

[Hard]

00:30:350 - Add a note to the stack? There's vocals here. I want the blank at here. I don't know why, just I follow my feels xD
00:43:024 (3) - The overlap doesn't look too good; maybe you can ignore DS here and put it somewhere where there's no overlap? Eeeh,,I like overlaps like this xD
00:48:737 (2) - The stack under the slider doesn't work too well here because the player has to stop moving to hit it, and it's not really a comfortable place in the music to stop. I would just space these regularly. (1,2,1) are fit with vocal to me..Sorry

Feels a bit difficult overall; sort of like an easier Insane instead of a medium Hard. lol

[Insane]

00:11:243 (3,1,2) - This overlap isn't very neat; I'd space them out a bit so they don't touch. I want to keep,,Sorry
00:40:703 (1,2,3) - ^ Move these a bit farther from the previous combo. Not a big fan of the overall presentation of this 1/1 slider section because the sliders cut each other off at weird spacings. fixed
00:44:631 (3,1,2) - The flow across these isn't very good Hmm..this is not bad flow IMO
00:47:487 (4) - These jumps are a bit too aggressive for the music; maybe put this under the head of 2 instead of the tail? fixed the (3). Cuz (4,1)'s jump is following the vocal.
00:55:171 (2) - Don't conceal this under 5; it's hard to pick out, especially since your combo colours aren't very strong. Having it completely blank 00:53:742 (3) - would be better, but there are other options too. These overlaps are KIAI's pattern. I want to use different pattern between non-KIAI and KIAI. Sorry
00:56:957 (1) - ^, these two combo colours are also very similar... Instead, changed the colors.
00:57:492 (3) - It would make more sense to stack this under the head of 00:56:957 (1) or slightly to the left of it. Current stack is better to me, Sorry
01:11:599 (5,1) - The fact that 5 bends away from 1 plays awkwardly. If you want to maintain the effect, shorten 5 by 1/2 so it's a natural curve and add a note where the tail was previously instead. This is intentional flow, sorry

This was fun, but several jumps felt awkward when I was playing it. haha xP

Send me a forum PM once you've looked at this!
Thanks for modding~
alacat
Hi, Karia :)

Please check artist before getting Ranked !

The artist's official website : http://iwill-music.co.jp/choucho/discography.html

As you can look that " ちょうちょ " is not Official name. So you must use " ChouCho "

Good Luck ~ :)
Kytoxid

alacat wrote:

The artist's official website : http://iwill-music.co.jp/choucho/discography.html

As you can look that " ちょうちょ " is not Official name. So you must use " ChouCho "

Thanks alacat. <3

Sorry about the delay Karia, lemme know once this has been changed.
Topic Starter
lolia

alacat wrote:

fixed, thanks xD
Kytoxid
Alrighty~
Lach
Missing ArtistUnicode.
Kytoxid

Lach wrote:

Missing ArtistUnicode.
Looks fine to me...

http://puu.sh/7zejx.png
http://puu.sh/7zenl.png
Lach

Kytoxid wrote:

Lach wrote:

Missing ArtistUnicode.
Looks fine to me...

http://puu.sh/7zejx.png
http://puu.sh/7zenl.png
Not what I meant. The correct ArtistUnicode field should be "ちょうちょ".
Kytoxid

alacat wrote:

We changed it based on information from the artist's site.
Lach
Except at the top of the page it says ChouCho and right next to it, ちょうちょ.
Kytoxid

Lach wrote:

Except at the top of the page it says ChouCho and right next to it, ちょうちょ.
I interpreted it as the larger ChouCho text is the "official" artist name, and the smaller ちょうちょ is an interpretation of the name for Japanese readers. I usually treat ArtistUnicode as the field for the "official" name, and Artist as the field for the official name with Unicode characters reinterpreted/stripped.

I see where the grey area is though, and to be honest, I'd be fine with it either way. If you want, we can open a discussion in Ranking Criteria for cases like this one so we can have a better interpretation of how to use the fields.
alacat

Lach wrote:

Not what I meant. The correct ArtistUnicode field should be "ちょうちょ".
No, This is fine. " ちょうちょ " is not Official name.

Please check my post and Wikipedia.

Lach
After doing a bit of digging, and by that, I mean 100% illegally downloading the album for the scans, it would seem that she goes by "ChouCho" on some of her works, and "ちょうちょ" on others. And as it appears, this is one of the former. Quite a bit confusing when everyone else credited in the production is written in japanese, hah.

About calling her actual given name unofficial, it's a bit of a strange way of saying it's just not used in the scenario.

Sorry for the trouble.
AllStar12
Aside from all that, congrats Karia!! \:D/
Zero__wind
boom, totally confused
whatever, congratz~
KSHR
Choucho had uploaded her songs to NicoNicoDouga as ちょうちょ before she became a singer. That's why.
Well the current official artist name is surely "Choucho".

Gratz, Karia :)
Topic Starter
lolia
Thanks, Kytoxid and everyone xD
Sapphiire_old_1
Grats~
Topic Starter
lolia
Thanks~
KantoKun
congratz!!~ :) :)
Topic Starter