Hanatan - Airman ga Taosenai (SOUND HOLIC Ver.) [Taiko|Osu|O

posted
Total Posts
show more
Len

Darksonic wrote:

gg
rEdo
Since I'm there, I might as well try to help you out.

99,293,179027,6,0,L|6:280,2,79.9999975585938
73,204,179370,2,0,L|166:217,2,79.9999975585938
12,140,179712,1,0,0:0:0:0:
41,56,179827,1,0,0:0:0:0:
117,12,179941,1,0,0:0:0:0:
203,25,180055,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,88,180170,1,0,0:0:0:0:
260,175,180284,1,0,0:0:0:0:
Here, give it a try, Skystar. This part plays much more intuitive like that.
17VA
beautiful kiai sliders
[Yue]

Fast wrote:

Darksonic wrote:

gg
17VA

Fast wrote:

Darksonic wrote:

gg
!fastsuicide
Oracle
Also note that in CRN's Extra,
02:59:027 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - these should probably be 1/3 snap like other diffs...
Ulysses
性液又闖禍了
Skystar brings a big trouble again.

edit:

Oracle wrote:

02:59:027 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - these should probably be 1/3 snap like other diffs...
I disagree with this.1/4 here fits TOO.
Listening this part in 25% and you would find 1/3 here is OFF
sjoy

nold_1702 wrote:

性液又闖禍了

edit:

Oracle wrote:

我觉得用25%慢速听会造成错觉,变成先节奏后音乐而不是先音乐节奏
Avena
There are a few small issues in CRN's diff, none are really critical but considering them might help.
  1. 00:11:198 (5,6) - This is kinda inaudible, it doesn't affect much since you already understand the rhythm from the previous section, but for the best, I'd say having it on atleast 25% would be better.
  2. 03:01:084 (1,2,3,4) - Overmapping triples or 1/4 sliders is one thing, but these 4 notes don't actually follow anything, Consider changing them.
  3. 03:08:284 (7,8,9,10) - The flow on this is really problematic and usually results in missing 9, You could possible put 8 higher and a bit more to the right and move 9 to be lower than 10 and to the right of it so there is fast snapping between 7,8 and then a nice curved flow between 8,9,10, Here is an unpolished example of it.
  4. 03:23:712 (1) - The tail touches the HP Bar even in my skin that uses an extremely thin one, This isn't a massive issue since it's a tail and not a head, but it still seems a bit sloppy.
albatross11
"o((>ω< ))o"
CXu

nold_1702 wrote:

性液又闖禍了

edit:

Oracle wrote:

Other than at 02:59:141 - , which is slightly off, the guitar is definitely 1/3.
TKS

mingmichael wrote:

e..etto.. my diff wasn't updated properly ;w; the rank version is my old muzu diff and the newest muzu (after tksalt modded it) is on here

btw i have told about this to natsu too
also aabc's taiko diff too.
both taiko diffs are back to the old version after my rechecking.
richardfeder

17VA wrote:

beautiful kiai sliders
btw it's 1/3 I am pretty sure that they both fit the music and are playable xDDD
01:00:398 - Preview point, ”倒せ” (taose) es un sintagma completo.
LiSA Alice
8-)
Nyquill
I think the incrementation in spacing for the 1/3 notes were actually worse but it doesn‘t hurt to make them even better.

In which case, yuko, just do what I originally suggested. 1/3 notes normally spaced would quite possibly the most intuitive thing you can do.

Also, offset +4.
KSHR
Don't forget this as well.

TKSalt wrote:

so weird problem ;_;

also,
you must move the "Mega Man 2" from source to tags.
the Airman ga Taosenai is not an arrangement song.
this is an original song being aware of Mega Man 2.

EDIT:

nold_1702 wrote:

性液又闖禍了
Let's blame Andrea and Natsu instead of Skystar lol
Gero
#BlameNatsu so baka
DakeDekaane
Taking advantage of the unqualifying, a comment in Easy diff:
02:50:798 - 03:12:741 - It'd be way better to map on the guitar than on the synthesizer, it's more catchy for newbies imo.

Good luck on qualifying this again.

#BlameNatsu2014 #BakaNatsu2014
Topic Starter
Natsu
Yuko + Natsu = unranked was obviously

TKSalt wrote:

so weird problem ;_;

also,
you must move the "Mega Man 2" from source to tags.
the Airman ga Taosenai is not an arrangement song.
this is an original song being aware of Mega Man 2.
okay, BTW, IDK how that taikos diff are not updated, I'm sure you checked them, also I did it dunno orz, anyways done too

Priti wrote:

There are a few small issues in CRN's diff, none are really critical but considering them might help. Lets see
  1. 00:11:198 (5,6) - This is kinda inaudible, it doesn't affect much since you already understand the rhythm from the previous section, but for the best, I'd say having it on atleast 25% would be better. It's already 25% ._., also is audible enought and the current way fit the music nicely
  2. 03:01:084 (1,2,3,4) - Overmapping triples or 1/4 sliders is one thing, but these 4 notes don't actually follow anything, Consider changing them. Is the guitar solo, they fit the song
  3. 03:08:284 (7,8,9,10) - The flow on this is really problematic and usually results in missing 9, You could possible put 8 higher and a bit more to the right and move 9 to be lower than 10 and to the right of it so there is fast snapping between 7,8 and then a nice curved flow between 8,9,10, this play perfectly fine, I'm a bad player and Ihavenot problem reading/playing this part
  4. 03:23:712 (1) - The tail touches the HP Bar even in my skin that uses an extremely thin one, This isn't a massive issue since it's a tail and not a head, but it still seems a bit sloppy. Is just the tail and I think no body will have problems with it

B-52 wrote:

01:00:398 - Preview point, ”倒せ” (taose) es un sintagma completo.
this make sense apply

DakeDekaane wrote:

Taking advantage of the unqualifying, a comment in Easy diff:
02:50:798 - 03:12:741 - It'd be way better to map on the guitar than on the synthesizer, it's more catchy for newbies imo. I think P A N and I agree with the current way is more intuitive to play for new players

Nyquill wrote:

Also, offset +4. Can some one just set it online T-T, there a lot of diffs, with a lot sv changes, and I'm baka and I don't want to break anything, setting it online will be nice
SapphireGhost

CXu wrote:

Unqualify* Gotta get them terms right.
If we're going to be picky about terms I think we should use "disqualify" for the grammatical edge.

Anyway, I talked with Skystar about the sliders after they were ranked as well and I'll test the new pattern once I'm home and try to help. Sorry this wasn't caught earlier.
Topic Starter
Natsu

SapphireGhost wrote:

CXu wrote:

Unqualify* Gotta get them terms right.
If we're going to be picky about terms I think we should use "disqualify" for the grammatical edge.

Anyway, I talked with Skystar about the sliders after they were ranked as well and I'll test the new pattern once I'm home and try to help. Sorry this wasn't caught earlier.
that's nice, thanks. BTW were is Yuko
Zero__wind

Natsu wrote:

Yuko + Natsu =

SapphireGhost wrote:

disqualify
was obviously
TKS
confirmed newest taiko diffs. :roll:
mingmichael

TKSalt wrote:

confirmed newest taiko diffs. :roll:
okay for my diff now~! o/
Cygnus
[Skystar's Extra]
> 01:06:398 (6,1) - Just wanna point this out as I believe this kind of stuff is seriously confusing and hard to read. With all your sudden SV changes, it is pretty much unpredictable whether the slider end of (1) ends in the head or tail of slider (6). I am in for the fact that it looks good and all, but the way players interact with this through it's flow is remarkably wrong. I'm pretty sure some of the players will see slider (6) as a 1/2 slider ending in the slider head of (1), i've asked a few players about it already.
  • One thing I can suggest to you is you either do a little movement in of the sliders as to show the real length of slider (1). It may quite break the great appearance of these sliders but we're doing this for the sake of having a good flow in the gameplay in terms of readability.
Meanwhile, here are a bunch of patterns that I feel so uncomfortable about, you may or may not change this as I'm not sure if it's just my playing skills having difficulties dealing with these patterns:

>02:06:741 (4,5,6,1) - Very weird anti-jump you got here. Readable in my own opinion but I really don't see the necessity of having an anti-jump over here. The rhythm of the music doesn't change that much in my opinion which indicates something that the spacing should be consistent here rather than doing a sudden stack creating a really uncomfortable anti-jump.

>02:59:027 ~ 03:00:398 - This is clearly a sign of a really unnecessary overmap. The music itself is not indicating a 1/6 stream, if it was, it really is not necessary (may be subjective, but i bet most people will see this pattern awkward). It is very hard to distinguish whether these sliders are 1/4 or 1/6 since the lengths of both sliders are too similar, one can really have a hard time knowing which one is which (1/4 or 1/6). But since 1/4 is really considered as the most common length of a slider when you see a really short slider, I am pretty sure that most of the players will think this is 1/4 (based on the spacing), thus resulting to a weird miss, and thus making the whole pattern hard-to-read. I am not here to tell you to change this part, I just wanna point this out since it is really bothering me a lot.

> 03:24:055 (1,1,1,1,1) - Overuse of kiai x New combo abuse x Overmap. Nothing more to add here ~ :/

Remarks
I am really disliking the way you use your new combo. It is somehow abusive to the point where having an HP Drain of 8 is useless. Based on my observations, you actually use a new combo whenever there's a change in the spacing - this one is a good way to point sudden space changes, but if you keep using sudden space changes to extent that they're actually everywhere around your map, then the new combo feature here is getting abused so badly.

I noticed some patterns like on 03:42:912 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - If we will actually base this by your new combo style, there should be a new combo at circle (3) since there's a sudden change in the spacing, but I know you ignored the new combo since the "hexagon" pattern you're trying to create will somehow be lost and unnoticed if you added a combo, which is somehow a reasonable explanation. BUT, you are making inconsistencies throughout the entire map. You should use the same combo style you do through the entire map so as to avoid getting your players "reading" the map instead of actually "playing".

That's all, I'm glad I did another mod after so many months x.x Hahaha! Good luck with the mapset!
Xiaolin
ggbakanatsu~
Oh well.. Its not about time
Faust
Here's a referral: http://vgmdb.net/album/35782

"MasKaleido - エアーマンが倒せない <SOUND HOLIC Ver.> (feat.花たん)"

Basically, "Can't Beat Air Man <SOUND HOLIC Ver.> (feat.Hanatan)"
Topic Starter
Natsu

Faust wrote:

Here's a referral: http://vgmdb.net/album/35782

"MasKaleido - エアーマンが倒せない <SOUND HOLIC Ver.> (feat.花たん)"

Basically, "Can't Beat Air Man <SOUND HOLIC Ver.> (feat.Hanatan)"
what about this one: http://megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Rockman_Holic
I was unsure too, This was in english like you suggest me, but KSHR told me was better to have it romanized

here too: http://www.rockmanholic.com/discography.html

also: p/2749615

and: p/2744316
Faust
Yes of course, it's acceptable to have it romanized.

MasKaleido isn't part of the unit "SOUND HOLIC", and Hanatan belongs to "Halozy".

Noting that this album solely consists of artiste arrangements (featuring separate vocalists), the Artist ought to be the arranger.
Topic Starter
Natsu

Faust wrote:

MasKaleido isn't part of the unit "SOUND HOLIC", and Hanatan belongs to "Halozy".

Noting that this album solely consists of artiste arrangements (featuring separate vocalists), the Artist ought to be the arranger.
I'm not sure, but in my opinion the current metadata is more accurate, why?:

1- In the oficial page http://www.rockmanholic.com/discography.html the title is エアーマンが倒せない (SOUND HOLIC Ver.) adding Feat.Hanatan will break the original tittle of the song.

2- The better option for the artist is Hanatan, since is more known than the arrange, which can be easily in tags, like is now, also you can notice how the vocal spot have a more important position in the metadata info in the CD:

Well that's why I think the current Artist and Title should be the correct, also according to peppy post that I linked before p/2744316 , but again this is my opinion I'm not 100% sure
neurosis

Natsu wrote:

Faust wrote:

I'm not sure, but in my opinion the current metadata is more accurate, why?:

1- In the oficial page http://www.rockmanholic.com/discography.html the title is エアーマンが倒せない (SOUND HOLIC Ver.) adding Feat.Hanatan will break the original tittle of the song.

2- The better option for the artist is Hanatan, since is more known than the arrange, which can be easily in tags, like is now, also you can notice how the vocal spot have a more important position in the metadata info in the CD:

Well that's why I think the current Artist and Title should be the correct, also according to peppy post that I linked before https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/2744316 , but again this is my opinion I'm not 100% sure
http://musicbrainz.org/recording/d9ea61 ... 6b3413877b
the current metadata is all correct, i think.
KSHR
I understand what Faust's point is, but still think the current title/artist should be better.

peppy wrote:

Most artists group themselves under the circle name, unless they are very well known. If they are well known enough, it's feasible to use their artist name instead of circle name.
+ Artist names or artist groups should be used in the Artist field if there is the vocal imo. Don't you think this makes the most sense?
Topic Starter
Natsu
Updated Yuko diff, She told me both points from Andrea mod was fixed.

I bring Kudos to Andrea here: p/2954757
Since the button is blocked in: p/2954736
Andrea
I still think that part could be better, try something like this.

Topic Starter
Natsu
I'll poke Yuko to discuss this section with you, will be more easy IMO
- TATSUYA -
I like this song to much!!!
Skystar
that's what i had already tried, as it just didn't fit at all
it's not like the next 1/3 part that feels kind of different like, "speed down"
it's a part which tells "speed up", that's why i did it like that
Topic Starter
Natsu

Amamiya Yuko wrote:

that's what i had already tried, as it just didn't fit at all
it's not like the next 1/3 part that feels kind of different like, "speed down"
it's a part which tells "speed up", that's why i did it like that
this part is really hard to map <:, did you try Redo Idea p/2954760
P A N
I think it's fine now since Mickey can SS on 02:59:027 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) easily,
here is a replay http://puu.sh/7IG3m.osr
show more