1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted

Zweib wrote:

caren_sk wrote:

Caren_sk's diff done.
wow~1st GD for rank?
nop :3

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/58951
posted
bakas spammers x.x

brendanuhs wrote:

good map. i think od7 a bit too easy, maybe od8.
since both extras have od8 so I think the better option for the Insane its keep 7 >.< maybe yuko want OD9 * hides*
posted
good map. i think od7 a bit too easy, maybe od8.
posted
hitsound set99: http://puu.sh/5YZHG.rar

diff
osu file format v12

[General]
AudioFilename: tumblr_mgn8apW3t41rsm9j2o1.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 60998
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.2
BeatDivisor: 2
GridSize: 4

[Metadata]
Title:Can't Defeat Airman (SOUND HOLIC Ver.)
TitleUnicode:エアーマンが倒せない (SOUND HOLIC Ver.)
Artist:Hanatan
ArtistUnicode:Hanatan
Creator:Natsu
Version:P A N's Easy
Source:Mega Man 2
Tags:Amamiya Yuko caren_sk Gero P_A_N pan Skystar ROCKMAN the 25th Anniversary takaniso Sera MasKaleido Josh mingmichael
BeatmapID:336571
BeatmapSetID:134151

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:2
CircleSize:3
OverallDifficulty:1
ApproachRate:2
SliderMultiplier:0.699999999999999
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"bg.png",0,0
//Break Periods
2,28197,37581
2,83227,92438
2,110483,119867
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples
//Background Colour Transformations
3,100,163,162,255

[TimingPoints]
-630,342.857142857143,4,1,1,40,1,0
1084,-100,4,1,1,20,0,0
11712,-100,4,1,99,50,0,0
17884,-100,4,1,0,50,0,0
20627,-100,4,1,99,50,0,0
23370,-100,4,1,0,50,0,0
39141,-100,4,1,99,50,0,0
43941,-100,4,1,0,50,0,0
44284,-100,4,1,99,50,0,0
45312,-100,4,1,0,50,0,0
45655,-100,4,1,99,50,0,0
46341,-100,4,1,0,50,0,0
46684,-100,4,1,99,50,0,0
50798,-100,4,1,0,50,0,0
51141,-100,4,1,99,50,0,0
51484,-100,4,1,0,50,0,0
53198,-100,4,1,99,50,0,0
53541,-100,4,1,0,50,0,0
53884,-100,4,1,99,50,0,0
61084,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
62112,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
64512,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
64855,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
68627,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
68970,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
72741,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
73084,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
76341,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
77198,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
78227,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
78570,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
78912,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
79255,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
81655,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
81998,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
82341,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
82684,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
83027,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
121427,-100,4,1,99,70,0,0
123998,-100,4,1,0,70,0,0
124170,-100,4,1,99,70,0,0
126227,-100,4,1,0,70,0,0
126570,-100,4,1,99,70,0,0
127598,-100,4,1,0,70,0,0
127941,-100,4,1,99,70,0,0
133084,-100,4,1,0,70,0,0
133427,-100,4,1,99,70,0,0
134627,-100,4,1,0,70,0,0
134798,-100,4,1,99,70,0,0
135827,-100,4,1,0,70,0,0
136170,-100,4,1,99,70,0,0
143370,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
147484,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
147827,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
156398,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
156741,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
157770,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
158112,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
160512,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
160855,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
161198,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
161541,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
165312,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
198227,-100,4,1,99,70,0,0
206455,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
207827,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
208170,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
209884,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
210227,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
212627,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
212970,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
213827,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
214684,-100,4,1,1,70,0,1
217084,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
220855,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
221198,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
225655,-100,4,1,99,70,0,0
225827,-100,4,2,99,20,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 0,0,151
Combo2 : 157,0,0
Combo3 : 0,103,206
Combo4 : 255,196,225

[HitObjects]
176,124,741,6,0,P|256:92|338:126,1,175,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,207,1941,2,0,P|256:239|174:207,1,175,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,60,3484,5,2,0:0:0:0:
420,88,4170,1,2,0:0:0:0:
464,252,4855,2,0,P|436:300|384:316,1,105,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,248,6227,6,0,L|188:64,1,175,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,56,7427,2,0,L|276:240,1,175,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,336,8970,6,0,P|80:304|64:240,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,252,9998,1,2,0:0:0:0:
220,296,10341,2,0,L|332:288,1,105,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,108,11712,6,0,L|352:116,1,69.9999999999999,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,124,12398,2,0,P|212:156|144:124,1,140
88,84,13427,1,8,0:0:0:0:
24,136,13770,2,0,B|16:204|16:204|36:280,1,140
180,360,15141,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,288,15827,2,0,P|384:280|436:308,1,105
220,284,17198,6,0,P|172:220|216:132,1,175
256,208,18398,2,0,B|316:200|316:200|372:216|372:216|444:188|444:188|464:136|464:136|504:88,1,315
340,44,20627,2,0,L|368:120,1,69.9999999999999,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,21312,12,0,22684,0:0:0:0:
128,116,23370,6,0,L|120:196,2,69.9999999999999,4|0|4,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,60,24398,2,0,P|264:48|324:88,1,140
364,148,25427,6,0,L|376:196,1,35,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,264,26112,2,0,L|228:256,1,35,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,136,26798,6,0,L|228:100,1,35,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,64,27312,2,0,P|332:52|372:56,2,69.9999999999999,4|4|4,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,312,39141,5,0,0:0:0:0:
148,320,39484,1,8,0:0:0:0:
80,276,39827,2,0,P|44:208|56:136,1,140
96,76,40855,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,52,41541,5,0,0:0:0:0:
348,60,41884,2,0,L|492:76,2,140
264,52,43598,2,0,P|232:120|252:184,1,140,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,232,44627,6,0,L|432:244,2,105
240,264,45998,2,0,P|184:304|104:284,1,140,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,236,47027,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,152,47370,1,12,0:0:0:0:
168,44,48055,6,0,P|212:92|216:140,1,105,0|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,204,48912,2,0,P|176:244|192:284,2,69.9999999999999,4|4|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,148,50112,6,0,P|420:164|460:304,1,280
344,332,51998,2,0,L|224:340,1,105
156,328,52855,6,0,P|56:256|76:104,1,280
128,52,54570,2,0,P|160:36|204:40,2,69.9999999999999,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,116,55598,6,0,L|204:264,1,140
256,320,56627,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,252,56970,6,0,L|330:113,1,140
288,40,57998,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,56,58341,6,0,P|144:68|76:24,2,140,0|0|4,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,264,61084,6,0,P|432:276|388:272,1,69.9999999999999,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,244,61770,2,0,P|264:228|192:260,1,140
140,320,62798,2,0,P|100:328|60:320,1,69.9999999999999,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
16,260,63484,1,8,0:0:0:0:
4,176,63827,6,0,P|20:88|128:48,1,210,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,80,65198,2,0,P|248:96|312:72,1,105
484,184,66570,6,0,L|464:260,1,69.9999999999999,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,332,67255,2,0,P|368:356|296:304,1,140
280,248,68284,2,0,P|284:148|204:80,1,210,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,76,69655,2,0,P|88:92|60:124,1,69.9999999999999,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,196,70341,1,8,0:0:0:0:
80,276,70684,6,0,P|88:336|48:392,1,105
264,304,72055,6,0,P|376:312|428:188,1,245
380,92,73770,2,0,L|304:84,1,69.9999999999999,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,76,74455,1,8,0:0:0:0:
172,16,74798,6,0,P|144:76|176:140,1,140
268,224,75998,2,0,P|288:292|248:360,1,140
132,360,77198,1,8,0:0:0:0:
64,312,77541,6,0,P|44:148|240:72,1,384.999999999999
292,112,79770,6,0,L|336:104,1,35,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,92,80284,1,0,0:0:0:0:
488,116,80627,1,8,0:0:0:0:
508,196,80970,2,0,P|456:328|252:336,1,349.999999999999,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,292,83027,5,0,0:0:0:0:
88,60,93998,6,0,P|64:88|64:132,1,69.9999999999999,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,204,94684,2,0,L|72:240,1,35,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,308,95198,2,0,P|204:364|332:312,1,245
332,232,96741,6,0,P|248:176|120:228,1,245,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,288,98284,2,0,L|64:324,2,35
88,80,99484,6,0,P|216:40|360:88,1,280,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,148,101198,2,0,L|408:228,1,69.9999999999999,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,300,101884,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,102227,12,0,104970,0:0:0:0:
220,312,105655,6,0,P|244:336|284:340,1,69.9999999999999,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,332,106341,1,2,0:0:0:0:
400,256,106684,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,176,107027,2,0,P|348:152|308:148,1,69.9999999999999,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,168,107712,6,0,L|192:156,1,35,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,64,108398,2,0,L|119:93,1,35,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,216,109084,6,0,L|108:187,1,35,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,248,109598,2,0,L|124:316,2,69.9999999999999,4|4|4,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,128,121427,5,2,0:0:0:0:
372,124,121770,2,0,P|328:120|292:92,1,69.9999999999999,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,44,122455,2,0,L|204:48,1,35,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,72,122970,2,0,L|100:64,1,35,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
20,160,123655,6,0,P|8:208|36:264,1,105,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,300,124512,2,0,P|140:296|184:312,1,69.9999999999999,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,344,125198,1,8,0:0:0:0:
332,360,125541,6,8,P|420:364|468:256,1,210,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,188,126912,2,0,P|428:128|448:76,2,105,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
504,244,128284,6,0,P|432:272|368:228,2,140,0|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,84,130341,2,0,L|336:88,1,105,2|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,92,131198,1,4,0:0:0:0:
176,96,131541,1,4,0:0:0:0:
92,100,131884,1,4,0:0:0:0:
68,224,132398,6,0,P|144:348|280:316,1,280,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,228,134284,2,0,L|244:136,1,105,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,72,135141,6,0,P|424:88|468:220,1,280,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,292,136855,1,8,0:0:0:0:
372,340,137198,1,2,0:0:0:0:
288,344,137541,1,8,0:0:0:0:
212,308,137884,6,0,P|164:264|180:172,1,140,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,228,138912,1,8,0:0:0:0:
276,148,139255,2,0,P|324:192|308:284,1,140,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,316,140284,1,8,0:0:0:0:
180,284,140627,6,0,P|112:276|60:324,2,140,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,164,143370,6,0,L|484:84,1,69.9999999999999,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,36,144055,2,0,P|348:20|300:52,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,128,145084,2,0,P|228:136|184:124,1,69.9999999999999,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,100,145770,1,8,0:0:0:0:
68,36,146112,6,0,P|40:72|44:120,1,69.9999999999999,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,180,146798,1,2,0:0:0:0:
112,228,147141,2,0,P|192:252|280:232,1,175,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,108,148855,6,0,L|460:188,1,69.9999999999999,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,260,149541,2,0,P|424:296|336:284,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,252,150570,1,8,0:0:0:0:
236,176,150912,1,2,0:0:0:0:
244,92,151255,1,8,0:0:0:0:
312,44,151598,6,0,L|472:52,2,140,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,92,153312,2,0,L|208:88,1,35,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,244,154341,6,0,P|56:288|72:320,1,69.9999999999999,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,280,155027,2,0,P|192:264|268:296,1,105,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,332,156055,6,0,P|452:316|472:212,2,210,8|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,276,158455,2,0,L|180:280,1,105,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,228,159484,1,8,0:0:0:0:
64,144,159827,6,0,P|112:56|368:108,1,384.999999999999,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,168,162055,6,0,L|384:220,1,35,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,284,162570,1,2,0:0:0:0:
304,340,162912,1,8,0:0:0:0:
220,352,163255,2,0,P|152:344|124:304,1,105,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,212,164284,2,0,L|56:128,2,69.9999999999999,8|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,284,165312,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,165484,12,0,170455,0:0:0:0:
308,256,170798,6,0,P|344:264|388:244,1,69.9999999999999,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,232,171312,2,0,P|436:192|436:152,1,69.9999999999999,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,88,171998,2,0,P|392:64|340:48,1,69.9999999999999,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,28,172684,1,2,0:0:0:0:
200,56,173027,2,0,L|152:52,1,35,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,136,173541,6,0,L|236:140,1,69.9999999999999,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,160,174055,2,0,P|260:208|252:252,1,69.9999999999999,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,304,174741,2,0,P|176:312|128:304,1,69.9999999999999,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,276,175427,2,0,P|60:260|56:244,1,35,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,164,175941,1,2,0:0:0:0:
68,84,176284,6,0,L|144:76,1,69.9999999999999,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,72,176798,2,0,L|264:64,1,69.9999999999999,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,56,177484,2,0,P|368:44|416:56,2,69.9999999999999,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,128,178512,2,0,L|388:180,1,35,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,248,179027,6,0,P|360:264|304:264,1,69.9999999999999,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,252,179541,2,0,P|244:252|212:272,1,69.9999999999999,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,264,180227,2,0,P|142:298|166:322,2,69.9999999999999,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,192,181255,2,0,L|172:156,1,35,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,80,181770,6,0,P|88:76|60:88,1,69.9999999999999,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,112,182284,2,0,L|44:192,1,69.9999999999999,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,264,182970,2,0,P|64:312|80:328,1,69.9999999999999,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,352,183655,1,2,0:0:0:0:
240,340,183998,2,0,L|284:348,1,35,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,352,184512,6,0,P|396:344|440:352,1,69.9999999999999,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,368,185027,2,0,L|472:288,1,69.9999999999999,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,216,185712,2,0,L|456:128,2,69.9999999999999,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,236,186741,2,0,L|380:188,1,35,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,132,187255,6,0,P|292:120|260:128,1,69.9999999999999,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,144,187770,2,0,P|192:148|160:132,1,69.9999999999999,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
84,156,188455,2,0,P|80:116|104:84,1,69.9999999999999,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,56,189141,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,40,189484,2,0,L|304:44,1,35,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,64,189998,6,0,P|412:80|432:108,1,69.9999999999999,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,136,190512,2,0,L|444:216,1,69.9999999999999,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,288,191198,2,0,P|388:304|344:300,1,69.9999999999999,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,276,191884,1,2,0:0:0:0:
200,240,192227,2,0,L|152:248,1,35,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
84,260,192741,5,4,0:0:0:0:
192,64,196855,6,0,L|276:48,2,69.9999999999999,4|4|4,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,88,197884,1,4,0:0:0:0:
56,152,198227,6,0,P|32:228|64:280,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,212,199255,1,8,0:0:0:0:
172,148,199598,2,0,P|201:209|175:272,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,304,200627,1,8,0:0:0:0:
32,248,200970,5,4,0:0:0:0:
104,96,201655,1,4,0:0:0:0:
252,176,202341,1,4,0:0:0:0:
376,64,203027,1,4,0:0:0:0:
444,112,203370,1,8,0:0:0:0:
460,196,203712,6,0,L|452:292,1,69.9999999999999,2|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,324,204570,2,0,L|344:248,1,69.9999999999999,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,244,205255,2,0,L|256:288,1,35,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,340,205770,1,2,0:0:0:0:
116,348,206112,1,2,0:0:0:0:
48,296,206455,6,0,P|36:248|52:200,1,69.9999999999999,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,152,207141,1,2,0:0:0:0:
144,108,207484,2,0,P|240:80|328:148,1,210,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,220,208855,1,8,0:0:0:0:
304,292,209198,6,0,P|400:288|408:160,1,245,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,100,210912,6,0,L|212:96,1,69.9999999999999,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,96,211598,1,8,0:0:0:0:
72,140,211941,2,0,P|52:248|124:328,1,210,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,348,213312,6,0,L|312:340,1,105,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,156,214684,6,0,L|316:160,1,69.9999999999999,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,164,215370,2,0,L|188:168,1,35,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,248,215884,6,0,P|120:168|208:84,1,245,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,84,217427,6,0,P|352:84|408:20,2,140,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,48,219141,2,0,P|164:40|120:52,1,69.9999999999999,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,88,219827,1,8,0:0:0:0:
36,168,220170,6,0,P|68:304|196:316,1,280,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,272,221884,2,0,P|300:268|340:288,1,69.9999999999999,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,332,222570,1,8,0:0:0:0:
468,300,222912,5,4,0:0:0:0:
464,132,223598,2,0,P|448:88|416:72,1,69.9999999999999,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,140,224284,2,0,P|348:176|344:216,1,69.9999999999999,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,208,224970,2,0,P|468:216|512:200,1,69.9999999999999,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,132,225655,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,225827,12,0,228398,0:0:0:0:
posted

P A N wrote:

hitsound set99: http://puu.sh/5YZHG.rar

diff
osu file format v12

[General]
AudioFilename: tumblr_mgn8apW3t41rsm9j2o1.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 60998
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1.2
BeatDivisor: 2
GridSize: 4

[Metadata]
Title:Can't Defeat Airman (SOUND HOLIC Ver.)
TitleUnicode:エアーマンが倒せない (SOUND HOLIC Ver.)
Artist:Hanatan
ArtistUnicode:Hanatan
Creator:Natsu
Version:P A N's Easy
Source:Mega Man 2
Tags:Amamiya Yuko caren_sk Gero P_A_N pan Skystar ROCKMAN the 25th Anniversary takaniso Sera MasKaleido Josh mingmichael
BeatmapID:336571
BeatmapSetID:134151

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:2
CircleSize:3
OverallDifficulty:1
ApproachRate:2
SliderMultiplier:0.699999999999999
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"bg.png",0,0
//Break Periods
2,28197,37581
2,83227,92438
2,110483,119867
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples
//Background Colour Transformations
3,100,163,162,255

[TimingPoints]
-630,342.857142857143,4,1,1,40,1,0
1084,-100,4,1,1,20,0,0
11712,-100,4,1,99,50,0,0
17884,-100,4,1,0,50,0,0
20627,-100,4,1,99,50,0,0
23370,-100,4,1,0,50,0,0
39141,-100,4,1,99,50,0,0
43941,-100,4,1,0,50,0,0
44284,-100,4,1,99,50,0,0
45312,-100,4,1,0,50,0,0
45655,-100,4,1,99,50,0,0
46341,-100,4,1,0,50,0,0
46684,-100,4,1,99,50,0,0
50798,-100,4,1,0,50,0,0
51141,-100,4,1,99,50,0,0
51484,-100,4,1,0,50,0,0
53198,-100,4,1,99,50,0,0
53541,-100,4,1,0,50,0,0
53884,-100,4,1,99,50,0,0
61084,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
62112,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
64512,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
64855,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
68627,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
68970,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
72741,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
73084,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
76341,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
77198,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
78227,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
78570,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
78912,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
79255,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
81655,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
81998,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
82341,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
82684,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
83027,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
121427,-100,4,1,99,70,0,0
123998,-100,4,1,0,70,0,0
124170,-100,4,1,99,70,0,0
126227,-100,4,1,0,70,0,0
126570,-100,4,1,99,70,0,0
127598,-100,4,1,0,70,0,0
127941,-100,4,1,99,70,0,0
133084,-100,4,1,0,70,0,0
133427,-100,4,1,99,70,0,0
134627,-100,4,1,0,70,0,0
134798,-100,4,1,99,70,0,0
135827,-100,4,1,0,70,0,0
136170,-100,4,1,99,70,0,0
143370,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
147484,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
147827,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
156398,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
156741,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
157770,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
158112,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
160512,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
160855,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
161198,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
161541,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
165312,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
198227,-100,4,1,99,70,0,0
206455,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
207827,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
208170,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
209884,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
210227,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
212627,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
212970,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
213827,-100,4,1,1,70,0,0
214684,-100,4,1,1,70,0,1
217084,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
220855,-100,4,1,0,70,0,1
221198,-100,4,1,99,70,0,1
225655,-100,4,1,99,70,0,0
225827,-100,4,2,99,20,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 0,0,151
Combo2 : 157,0,0
Combo3 : 0,103,206
Combo4 : 255,196,225

[HitObjects]
176,124,741,6,0,P|256:92|338:126,1,175,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,207,1941,2,0,P|256:239|174:207,1,175,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,60,3484,5,2,0:0:0:0:
420,88,4170,1,2,0:0:0:0:
464,252,4855,2,0,P|436:300|384:316,1,105,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,248,6227,6,0,L|188:64,1,175,6|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
272,56,7427,2,0,L|276:240,1,175,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,336,8970,6,0,P|80:304|64:240,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,252,9998,1,2,0:0:0:0:
220,296,10341,2,0,L|332:288,1,105,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
432,108,11712,6,0,L|352:116,1,69.9999999999999,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,124,12398,2,0,P|212:156|144:124,1,140
88,84,13427,1,8,0:0:0:0:
24,136,13770,2,0,B|16:204|16:204|36:280,1,140
180,360,15141,1,0,0:0:0:0:
332,288,15827,2,0,P|384:280|436:308,1,105
220,284,17198,6,0,P|172:220|216:132,1,175
256,208,18398,2,0,B|316:200|316:200|372:216|372:216|444:188|444:188|464:136|464:136|504:88,1,315
340,44,20627,2,0,L|368:120,1,69.9999999999999,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,21312,12,0,22684,0:0:0:0:
128,116,23370,6,0,L|120:196,2,69.9999999999999,4|0|4,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,60,24398,2,0,P|264:48|324:88,1,140
364,148,25427,6,0,L|376:196,1,35,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,264,26112,2,0,L|228:256,1,35,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,136,26798,6,0,L|228:100,1,35,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,64,27312,2,0,P|332:52|372:56,2,69.9999999999999,4|4|4,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,312,39141,5,0,0:0:0:0:
148,320,39484,1,8,0:0:0:0:
80,276,39827,2,0,P|44:208|56:136,1,140
96,76,40855,1,0,0:0:0:0:
264,52,41541,5,0,0:0:0:0:
348,60,41884,2,0,L|492:76,2,140
264,52,43598,2,0,P|232:120|252:184,1,140,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,232,44627,6,0,L|432:244,2,105
240,264,45998,2,0,P|184:304|104:284,1,140,8|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,236,47027,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,152,47370,1,12,0:0:0:0:
168,44,48055,6,0,P|212:92|216:140,1,105,0|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,204,48912,2,0,P|176:244|192:284,2,69.9999999999999,4|4|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,148,50112,6,0,P|420:164|460:304,1,280
344,332,51998,2,0,L|224:340,1,105
156,328,52855,6,0,P|56:256|76:104,1,280
128,52,54570,2,0,P|160:36|204:40,2,69.9999999999999,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,116,55598,6,0,L|204:264,1,140
256,320,56627,1,0,0:0:0:0:
308,252,56970,6,0,L|330:113,1,140
288,40,57998,1,0,0:0:0:0:
204,56,58341,6,0,P|144:68|76:24,2,140,0|0|4,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,264,61084,6,0,P|432:276|388:272,1,69.9999999999999,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
324,244,61770,2,0,P|264:228|192:260,1,140
140,320,62798,2,0,P|100:328|60:320,1,69.9999999999999,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
16,260,63484,1,8,0:0:0:0:
4,176,63827,6,0,P|20:88|128:48,1,210,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,80,65198,2,0,P|248:96|312:72,1,105
484,184,66570,6,0,L|464:260,1,69.9999999999999,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,332,67255,2,0,P|368:356|296:304,1,140
280,248,68284,2,0,P|284:148|204:80,1,210,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
124,76,69655,2,0,P|88:92|60:124,1,69.9999999999999,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
52,196,70341,1,8,0:0:0:0:
80,276,70684,6,0,P|88:336|48:392,1,105
264,304,72055,6,0,P|376:312|428:188,1,245
380,92,73770,2,0,L|304:84,1,69.9999999999999,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,76,74455,1,8,0:0:0:0:
172,16,74798,6,0,P|144:76|176:140,1,140
268,224,75998,2,0,P|288:292|248:360,1,140
132,360,77198,1,8,0:0:0:0:
64,312,77541,6,0,P|44:148|240:72,1,384.999999999999
292,112,79770,6,0,L|336:104,1,35,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,92,80284,1,0,0:0:0:0:
488,116,80627,1,8,0:0:0:0:
508,196,80970,2,0,P|456:328|252:336,1,349.999999999999,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,292,83027,5,0,0:0:0:0:
88,60,93998,6,0,P|64:88|64:132,1,69.9999999999999,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,204,94684,2,0,L|72:240,1,35,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,308,95198,2,0,P|204:364|332:312,1,245
332,232,96741,6,0,P|248:176|120:228,1,245,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,288,98284,2,0,L|64:324,2,35
88,80,99484,6,0,P|216:40|360:88,1,280,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,148,101198,2,0,L|408:228,1,69.9999999999999,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
416,300,101884,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,102227,12,0,104970,0:0:0:0:
220,312,105655,6,0,P|244:336|284:340,1,69.9999999999999,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
364,332,106341,1,2,0:0:0:0:
400,256,106684,1,0,0:0:0:0:
372,176,107027,2,0,P|348:152|308:148,1,69.9999999999999,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,168,107712,6,0,L|192:156,1,35,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
100,64,108398,2,0,L|119:93,1,35,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
88,216,109084,6,0,L|108:187,1,35,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
168,248,109598,2,0,L|124:316,2,69.9999999999999,4|4|4,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,128,121427,5,2,0:0:0:0:
372,124,121770,2,0,P|328:120|292:92,1,69.9999999999999,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,44,122455,2,0,L|204:48,1,35,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,72,122970,2,0,L|100:64,1,35,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
20,160,123655,6,0,P|8:208|36:264,1,105,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,300,124512,2,0,P|140:296|184:312,1,69.9999999999999,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
248,344,125198,1,8,0:0:0:0:
332,360,125541,6,8,P|420:364|468:256,1,210,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,188,126912,2,0,P|428:128|448:76,2,105,2|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
504,244,128284,6,0,P|432:272|368:228,2,140,0|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,84,130341,2,0,L|336:88,1,105,2|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,92,131198,1,4,0:0:0:0:
176,96,131541,1,4,0:0:0:0:
92,100,131884,1,4,0:0:0:0:
68,224,132398,6,0,P|144:348|280:316,1,280,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,228,134284,2,0,L|244:136,1,105,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,72,135141,6,0,P|424:88|468:220,1,280,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
440,292,136855,1,8,0:0:0:0:
372,340,137198,1,2,0:0:0:0:
288,344,137541,1,8,0:0:0:0:
212,308,137884,6,0,P|164:264|180:172,1,140,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,228,138912,1,8,0:0:0:0:
276,148,139255,2,0,P|324:192|308:284,1,140,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,316,140284,1,8,0:0:0:0:
180,284,140627,6,0,P|112:276|60:324,2,140,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
496,164,143370,6,0,L|484:84,1,69.9999999999999,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,36,144055,2,0,P|348:20|300:52,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,128,145084,2,0,P|228:136|184:124,1,69.9999999999999,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,100,145770,1,8,0:0:0:0:
68,36,146112,6,0,P|40:72|44:120,1,69.9999999999999,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
44,180,146798,1,2,0:0:0:0:
112,228,147141,2,0,P|192:252|280:232,1,175,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,108,148855,6,0,L|460:188,1,69.9999999999999,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,260,149541,2,0,P|424:296|336:284,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
268,252,150570,1,8,0:0:0:0:
236,176,150912,1,2,0:0:0:0:
244,92,151255,1,8,0:0:0:0:
312,44,151598,6,0,L|472:52,2,140,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,92,153312,2,0,L|208:88,1,35,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,244,154341,6,0,P|56:288|72:320,1,69.9999999999999,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,280,155027,2,0,P|192:264|268:296,1,105,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
356,332,156055,6,0,P|452:316|472:212,2,210,8|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,276,158455,2,0,L|180:280,1,105,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,228,159484,1,8,0:0:0:0:
64,144,159827,6,0,P|112:56|368:108,1,384.999999999999,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
388,168,162055,6,0,L|384:220,1,35,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,284,162570,1,2,0:0:0:0:
304,340,162912,1,8,0:0:0:0:
220,352,163255,2,0,P|152:344|124:304,1,105,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
68,212,164284,2,0,L|56:128,2,69.9999999999999,8|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,284,165312,1,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,165484,12,0,170455,0:0:0:0:
308,256,170798,6,0,P|344:264|388:244,1,69.9999999999999,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
412,232,171312,2,0,P|436:192|436:152,1,69.9999999999999,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
420,88,171998,2,0,P|392:64|340:48,1,69.9999999999999,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,28,172684,1,2,0:0:0:0:
200,56,173027,2,0,L|152:52,1,35,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
148,136,173541,6,0,L|236:140,1,69.9999999999999,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
252,160,174055,2,0,P|260:208|252:252,1,69.9999999999999,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,304,174741,2,0,P|176:312|128:304,1,69.9999999999999,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,276,175427,2,0,P|60:260|56:244,1,35,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
36,164,175941,1,2,0:0:0:0:
68,84,176284,6,0,L|144:76,1,69.9999999999999,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,72,176798,2,0,L|264:64,1,69.9999999999999,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,56,177484,2,0,P|368:44|416:56,2,69.9999999999999,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
380,128,178512,2,0,L|388:180,1,35,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
396,248,179027,6,0,P|360:264|304:264,1,69.9999999999999,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,252,179541,2,0,P|244:252|212:272,1,69.9999999999999,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
140,264,180227,2,0,P|142:298|166:322,2,69.9999999999999,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
184,192,181255,2,0,L|172:156,1,35,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,80,181770,6,0,P|88:76|60:88,1,69.9999999999999,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
48,112,182284,2,0,L|44:192,1,69.9999999999999,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,264,182970,2,0,P|64:312|80:328,1,69.9999999999999,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
156,352,183655,1,2,0:0:0:0:
240,340,183998,2,0,L|284:348,1,35,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,352,184512,6,0,P|396:344|440:352,1,69.9999999999999,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
468,368,185027,2,0,L|472:288,1,69.9999999999999,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
472,216,185712,2,0,L|456:128,2,69.9999999999999,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,236,186741,2,0,L|380:188,1,35,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
336,132,187255,6,0,P|292:120|260:128,1,69.9999999999999,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,144,187770,2,0,P|192:148|160:132,1,69.9999999999999,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
84,156,188455,2,0,P|80:116|104:84,1,69.9999999999999,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
172,56,189141,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,40,189484,2,0,L|304:44,1,35,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
372,64,189998,6,0,P|412:80|432:108,1,69.9999999999999,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
448,136,190512,2,0,L|444:216,1,69.9999999999999,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
424,288,191198,2,0,P|388:304|344:300,1,69.9999999999999,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,276,191884,1,2,0:0:0:0:
200,240,192227,2,0,L|152:248,1,35,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
84,260,192741,5,4,0:0:0:0:
192,64,196855,6,0,L|276:48,2,69.9999999999999,4|4|4,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
112,88,197884,1,4,0:0:0:0:
56,152,198227,6,0,P|32:228|64:280,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
116,212,199255,1,8,0:0:0:0:
172,148,199598,2,0,P|201:209|175:272,1,140,2|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,304,200627,1,8,0:0:0:0:
32,248,200970,5,4,0:0:0:0:
104,96,201655,1,4,0:0:0:0:
252,176,202341,1,4,0:0:0:0:
376,64,203027,1,4,0:0:0:0:
444,112,203370,1,8,0:0:0:0:
460,196,203712,6,0,L|452:292,1,69.9999999999999,2|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,324,204570,2,0,L|344:248,1,69.9999999999999,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,244,205255,2,0,L|256:288,1,35,4|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
200,340,205770,1,2,0:0:0:0:
116,348,206112,1,2,0:0:0:0:
48,296,206455,6,0,P|36:248|52:200,1,69.9999999999999,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,152,207141,1,2,0:0:0:0:
144,108,207484,2,0,P|240:80|328:148,1,210,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
348,220,208855,1,8,0:0:0:0:
304,292,209198,6,0,P|400:288|408:160,1,245,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
300,100,210912,6,0,L|212:96,1,69.9999999999999,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,96,211598,1,8,0:0:0:0:
72,140,211941,2,0,P|52:248|124:328,1,210,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
192,348,213312,6,0,L|312:340,1,105,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
400,156,214684,6,0,L|316:160,1,69.9999999999999,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
244,164,215370,2,0,L|188:168,1,35,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,248,215884,6,0,P|120:168|208:84,1,245,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,84,217427,6,0,P|352:84|408:20,2,140,2|2|2,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,48,219141,2,0,P|164:40|120:52,1,69.9999999999999,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
64,88,219827,1,8,0:0:0:0:
36,168,220170,6,0,P|68:304|196:316,1,280,4|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
260,272,221884,2,0,P|300:268|340:288,1,69.9999999999999,8|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
392,332,222570,1,8,0:0:0:0:
468,300,222912,5,4,0:0:0:0:
464,132,223598,2,0,P|448:88|416:72,1,69.9999999999999,4|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,140,224284,2,0,P|348:176|344:216,1,69.9999999999999,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
428,208,224970,2,0,P|468:216|512:200,1,69.9999999999999,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
464,132,225655,5,4,0:0:0:0:
256,192,225827,12,0,228398,0:0:0:0:
thanks also added mania diffs :3 ♥
posted
Ohh yep! Hanatan >.<!,love this song, good luck ^^.
posted
At now, Can I make GD >w< Love this song ♥
If you agree, I will make osu!mania mode - normal or hard! (7k)
posted

Kuo Kyoka wrote:

At now, Can I make GD >w< Love this song ♥
If you agree, I will make osu!mania mode - normal or hard! (7k)
I'm sorry already have the full set. wait not sure If need another hard to fix the spread of mania will talk with some osu!mania BAT and will pm u

Edit: yes I need a 7k hard for mania owo
posted
GD finished! Harder than I thought

posted
I love the Insane beatmap! I keep playing it over and over. Also, the background is awesome! Can't wait for the finished mapset :D
posted
is this going to be like the next gigantic O.T.N.
posted
finished notes, hitsounds left.

http://puu.sh/666Uu.rar
posted

Zeroarg wrote:

finished notes, hitsounds left.

http://puu.sh/666Uu.rar
Added thanks :3
posted
Hi, there are mods for your mania GD chart ^w^

Shi-Ra's Patterns Review:

(notice that columns are following like 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 for 7K diffs)
Rumi's 7K Normal
00:00:570 (570|1) - from the beginning I suggest you to move this note to 5th column here, it's more suitable according to the song, coz there goes another sound, not like 00:00:227 so don't place two notes in same column here

Feels like you've missed notes here 00:02:970 and here 00:03:312 - add them, it wouldn't be harder but you can follow the sounds correctly and it'll be good

00:10:512 (10512|4,10684|2) - how about placing these notes to 5th and 1st columns? it'll be more comfortable pattern here according to the song coz there are different sounds and no need to use trill

00:39:484 (39484|2,39484|6) - what's your intention to add chord here? you follow next going sounds with single notes and here you use chord, I suggest you to remove one of these notes

00:44:627 - and here you can add one more note to 4th column according to the strong beat, it'll be suitable with your previous chord here too

00:58:512 - missed note here? the beat here sounds clearly and I suggest you to add one more note here to 1st column for example

01:42:741 (102741|6) - I think it'll be a problem for novice player to catch this note after LN in same column with holding another LN and I recommend you to move this note to another column and perform more comfortable transition here, to 5th column for example

02:20:798 (140798|5) - according to your previous pattern I suggest you to move this note to 3rd column, it'll be more comfortable here (Runningman pattern \o/), check that

03:18:055 (198055|1) - move this note to 4th column, it'll be more comfortable inner chord transition here coz now it's looks awkward with your previous pattern

03:56:198 (236198|3,236370|3,236541|3) - move them to 2nd column, it'll be more comfortable to play that trill, it's really uncomfortable to play it between 0 and 3rd columns

04:21:312 - I'm not sure about ending part coz there's no any sound to place notes after ending this LN, keep it in mind and delete chord after this position if it'll be necessary


KK's 7K Hard
Whoa...mostly all patterns here looks really good o.o But I've found some issues:

00:23:027 (23027|3,23198|2) - I think it'll be more comfortable is you move these notes to 6th and 4th columns accordingly, it'll be easier to catch them with your LN here and you can get more exciting pattern in this way

01:05:884 (65884|5) - this note looks awkward in this column coz you have next going note in same column here, I suggest you to move it to 6th column to avoid it and perform more comfortable chord transition

01:51:655 (111655|5) - I suggest you to move this note to 6th column, it'll be more suitable position for this note according to your pattern here with notes in 4th>6th>4th>2nd columns

02:09:827 (129827|4,129998|5) - I see that you follow clap sound in 5th column, but I suggest you to switch these notes and place them to 5th and then 4th columns accordingly, you can avoid uncomfortable note position in 4th column when the note goes after LN

02:40:684 (160684|0) - this LN plays really awkward coz of previous and next going notes in this column, I suggest you to re-arrange your pattern here and perform more comfortable transition to avoid it

03:14:627 (194627|4) - move this note to 3rd column, it'll be more suitable transition between 0 and 6th column LNs here


Rumi's 7K Insane
All that I can say about this diiff - DAT SV >.< I wanna raep you for each SV here, baka! xD
All patterns in this diff looks good for me but there are alot of unnecessary and unrankable SV changes, why? Some of them like 00:42:912 - are ruining your patterns coz there are not BPM change, some of them like 00:58:512 - are note suitable with alternation on such speed, some of them like 01:42:741 - are not suitable with the LNs + notes and it ruins all of your patterns...
I highly recommend you to review all SV changes, remove some of them and perform others correctly, I think that all of them are now experimental, so make the final version with them correctly, don't ruin such good patterns with these unnecessary SV >.<


Good job KK and Rumi (DAT SV), check the major problems in your diffs and solve them, it'll be awesome chart ^w^
Good luck :3/
posted

[Shi-Ra] wrote:

Hi, there are mods for your mania GD chart ^w^

Shi-Ra's Patterns Review:

(notice that columns are following like 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 for 7K diffs)
Rumi's 7K Normal
00:00:570 (570|1) - from the beginning I suggest you to move this note to 5th column here, it's more suitable according to the song, coz there goes another sound, not like 00:00:227 so don't place two notes in same column here

Feels like you've missed notes here 00:02:970 and here 00:03:312 - add them, it wouldn't be harder but you can follow the sounds correctly and it'll be good

00:10:512 (10512|4,10684|2) - how about placing these notes to 5th and 1st columns? it'll be more comfortable pattern here according to the song coz there are different sounds and no need to use trill

00:39:484 (39484|2,39484|6) - what's your intention to add chord here? you follow next going sounds with single notes and here you use chord, I suggest you to remove one of these notes

00:44:627 - and here you can add one more note to 4th column according to the strong beat, it'll be suitable with your previous chord here too

00:58:512 - missed note here? the beat here sounds clearly and I suggest you to add one more note here to 1st column for example

01:42:741 (102741|6) - I think it'll be a problem for novice player to catch this note after LN in same column with holding another LN and I recommend you to move this note to another column and perform more comfortable transition here, to 5th column for example

02:20:798 (140798|5) - according to your previous pattern I suggest you to move this note to 3rd column, it'll be more comfortable here (Runningman pattern \o/), check that

03:18:055 (198055|1) - move this note to 4th column, it'll be more comfortable inner chord transition here coz now it's looks awkward with your previous pattern

03:56:198 (236198|3,236370|3,236541|3) - move them to 2nd column, it'll be more comfortable to play that trill, it's really uncomfortable to play it between 0 and 3rd columns

04:21:312 - I'm not sure about ending part coz there's no any sound to place notes after ending this LN, keep it in mind and delete chord after this position if it'll be necessary


KK's 7K Hard
Whoa...mostly all patterns here looks really good o.o But I've found some issues:

00:23:027 (23027|3,23198|2) - I think it'll be more comfortable is you move these notes to 6th and 4th columns accordingly, it'll be easier to catch them with your LN here and you can get more exciting pattern in this way

01:05:884 (65884|5) - this note looks awkward in this column coz you have next going note in same column here, I suggest you to move it to 6th column to avoid it and perform more comfortable chord transition

01:51:655 (111655|5) - I suggest you to move this note to 6th column, it'll be more suitable position for this note according to your pattern here with notes in 4th>6th>4th>2nd columns

02:09:827 (129827|4,129998|5) - I see that you follow clap sound in 5th column, but I suggest you to switch these notes and place them to 5th and then 4th columns accordingly, you can avoid uncomfortable note position in 4th column when the note goes after LN

02:40:684 (160684|0) - this LN plays really awkward coz of previous and next going notes in this column, I suggest you to re-arrange your pattern here and perform more comfortable transition to avoid it

03:14:627 (194627|4) - move this note to 3rd column, it'll be more suitable transition between 0 and 6th column LNs here


Rumi's 7K Insane
All that I can say about this diiff - DAT SV >.< I wanna raep you for each SV here, baka! xD
All patterns in this diff looks good for me but there are alot of unnecessary and unrankable SV changes, why? Some of them like 00:42:912 - are ruining your patterns coz there are not BPM change, some of them like 00:58:512 - are note suitable with alternation on such speed, some of them like 01:42:741 - are not suitable with the LNs + notes and it ruins all of your patterns...
I highly recommend you to review all SV changes, remove some of them and perform others correctly, I think that all of them are now experimental, so make the final version with them correctly, don't ruin such good patterns with these unnecessary SV >.<


Good job KK and Rumi (DAT SV), check the major problems in your diffs and solve them, it'll be awesome chart ^w^
Good luck :3/
Thanks for modding, Shi-ra Can't write your name in [], sorry
:D It very helpful!
posted
Mod Ctb para Zero o3o
Natsu-Sempai sólo haré mod a la ctb u.u

Zero's Rain:
General:
- Revisa el Aimod que tienes algunos objetos fuera de lugar.
  1. 00:03:484 (1,2,3,4) - Aquí podrías colocar unos saltos un poco más largos ya que esta demasiado fácil y un poco aburrido.
  2. 00:41:884 (5,6,7,8) - Repites en 00:42:570 (7,8) - lo que hiciste en 00:41:884 (5,6) - y para tener variedad podrías mover un poco a (5) y (6) unos grid a los costados o3o
  3. 00:54:227 (1,2,3,4) - Es casi lo mismo que arriba pero aquí deberías de juntar un poco más a (3) y (4) ya que justo después de esta parte vienen saltos y de esta forma es un poco más agradable hacer los saltos que siguen.
  4. 00:58:341 (1) - Quita el nc, lo veo innecesario.
  5. 01:12:912 (3) - De alguna forma me hizo sentir que este hyperdash es innecesario, así que sería bueno que lo quites (el hyperdash) y así tendrás una mejor fluidez en esta pequeña parte :3
  6. 01:30:141 (4) - Nc aquí y quita el de 01:31:255 (1) -
  7. 01:33:484 (1,2,3,4,5) - Todo esto se puede coger sin tener que moverse y como lo anterior es fácil (me refiero a lo que continua despues del spiner 01:23:027 (1) - ), sería bueno tener algo de "acción" aquí xd por lo tanto podrías tratar de hacer algo como esto:
  8. 01:42:227 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Aquí encajaría perfecto unos slider con repetición y saltos, si no me entendiste, me refiero a algo como esto:

    Si lo haces así como está en la foto, tendrás los saltos+flujo perfecto
  9. 02:00:055 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Todo muy junto y muy fácil, como ya tienes un slider en 02:00:740 (1) - (que de por si esto sería la parte fácil), sería mejor que todo desde (1) a (8) tuviera un poco más de "movilidad". En caso de que no me hayas entendido, aquí una fotito o3o:
  10. 02:06:913 (1,2) - Lo sentí muy raro que justo al final tengan un droplet grande, pero creo que esto fue porque los 2 sliders no terminan en un tick (lo que te dije al principio sobre el Aimod y no sólo son estos sliders, hay algunos más pero supongo que ya lo sabes).
  11. 02:17:884 - hasta 02:21:998 - es lo mismo que pusiste en 00:55:598 - y pues, es un poco predecible que vendrán esos saltos, sería mejor que hagas otra cosa en esta parte para que no se repita. También me di cuenta que casi todo lo que sigue después de esto es copy paste D: (hasta cierta parte) sólo cambiaste unas pequeñas cosas :c
  12. 02:20:627 (1) - Quita en NC.
  13. 02:39:312 - A partir de aquí es un poco emm "aburrido" creo, tal vez unos saltitos lo harían un poco más divertido en esta parte :3 (que no sean hyperdash).
  14. 03:42:912 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Es el final! tiene que haber un poco más de emoción en esta parte, trata de hacer algunos saltos con hyperdash. Sería un hermoso final imo.


Me gusto mucho la diff Ctb, espero haberte ayudado en algo Zero :3 ah por cierto, creo que deberías cambiar el nombre a Overdose como ya te lo había dicho por osu, noto que es muy difícil para ser Rain :c no estoy muy seguro.

Mucha suerte en el rank Natsu-Sempai o3o
Star~
posted
a moe modding :3
Hi natsu and ming!
I use indonesian for indonesian people :3

[General]
  1. Kiai time is overused. example at 03:24:055 to 03:25:770. look aimod.


[m1ng's Muzukashii]
  1. Kats Suggestion

    • 00:10:341 (19) - kat disini? nadanya kulihat tinggi disini?
      00:29:712 (92,93) - kat disini? agar style-nya lebih ke kd dk + more pitching the notes
      01:03:827 (228) - Add kat, read the vocal pitch.
      01:29:712 (337) - add kat? lebih ke instrumental pitchnya
      02:30:055 (125) - ^ tapi nggak lebih ke instrumental tapi vocal.
  1. Delete/Add Suggestion

    • 00:24:741 - tambah circle? ini tambah gak enak dilihat dari nada, objek ini 00:24:912 (77) add kat.
      00:59:712 (216) - hapus circle trus spinner disini? xD
      02:15:655 - maybe add circle?
      02:21:998 (97) - same suggestion at 00:59:712 (216) ?
  1. Other Suggestion


    • 00:05:884 (6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18) - this? too many, too empashisized. consider deleting some object + make good spacing.
      00:48:398 (166,167,168,169,170) - spacing rhythm? maybe try this :

      00:53:198 (187) - rasanya gak enak nyentuh nadanya `-`
      00:56:627 (201,202,203) - same as 00:57:998 (206,207,208) use kkd now it's fitted with vocal. so my suggestion is add k at (202)
      01:21:827 (304,305,306,307,308,309) - hmm... this pattern is horrible, try this for my suggestion :
      [spoilerbox]

      01:30:055 (338,339,340,341,342,343,344) - sebenernya bisa di isi stream juga sih ;w;
      01:46:512 (408,409,410,411,412) - same suggestion at delete/add suggestion on 00:24:741
      02:03:827 (17,18,19) - move the kat to (18), (18) is higher than (17).



wwww ;w; that :3
call me if aabc's oni is finished :3
Good luck~

edit : my bad ;w;
posted
my body is ready

take my star lol
posted
amazing map set!! go rank!!

かれんさんかっこいい!

( ˘ω˘ )っ☆
posted

Giralda wrote:

my body is ready

take my star lol
thanks Giralda :3

iyasine wrote:

amazing map set!! go rank!!

かれんさんかっこいい!

( ˘ω˘ )っ☆
Thanks Iyasine owo :3/

Updated mania hard
show more
Please sign in to reply.