forum

World of Warcraft

posted
Total Posts
show more
Justykanna

Rantai wrote:

Played for about 7 years and quit.

Probably will be back in the next ex-pack to take a look around (if their AV clone is anything like old AV I'll probably dip in a little more).
Wow, seven years. That's impressive. =D
...WoW's also the reason I dropped my FFXIV sub. Paying for two MMOs isn't fun.
A lot of people I know are already bashing the new expansion before a release date's announced... driving me nuts...
Sapphiire_old_1
lol with the new expansion u get a free lvl 90 char
- Kuromizu -
I have played a long time World of Warcraft it was a good game but now its bad. :(
La Volpe
On what server are you playing on? I'm on Stormrage.
Justykanna

SoG Tava wrote:

lol with the new expansion u get a free lvl 90 char
Yeah, a lot of people like that.

La Volpe wrote:

On what server are you playing on? I'm on Stormrage.
As am I.
Sapphiire_old_1
Some guy put an Game boy and Game boy color emulator inside of Wow called Gnome Boy

If u want to download it here is the link : http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/gnome-boy
Justykanna

SoG Tava wrote:

Some guy put an Game boy and Game boy color emulator inside of Wow called Gnome Boy

If u want to download it here is the link : http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/gnome-boy
That's mildly amusing. xD
Soulclenz
I've been playing WoW since day 1 up until recently, and I can say I'm glad I don't put the time into it anymore like I used to. Game pretty much consumed my free time for however many years, and I wont ever do that again!
Sapphiire_old_1

Soulclenz wrote:

I've been playing WoW since day 1 up until recently, and I can say I'm glad I don't put the time into it anymore like I used to. Game pretty much consumed my free time for however many years, and I wont ever do that again!

if u enjoyed it , it was more then worth
Justykanna

SoG Tava wrote:

Agreed.
Sapphiire_old_1

What a different song can do
Justykanna
Ha, that's actually not bad. xD
Soulclenz

SoG Tava wrote:

Soulclenz wrote:

Well, I enjoyed the actual gameplay until after I killed Lich King. After Arthas was killed my joy in playing the game went downhill and I only stuck around to hang out with my friends (which im super glad I met, so that's one aspect of WoW I wouldn't give back).

The game isn't bad or anything but I just can't play it like I used to haha. Maybe I'm just getting too old these days.
Justykanna

Soulclenz wrote:

Well, I enjoyed the actual gameplay until after I killed Lich King. After Arthas was killed my joy in playing the game went downhill and I only stuck around to hang out with my friends (which im super glad I met, so that's one aspect of WoW I wouldn't give back).

The game isn't bad or anything but I just can't play it like I used to haha. Maybe I'm just getting too old these days.
I've heard that a few times actually so you're definitely not alone there.
A lot of Warcraft fans from 'The Frozen Throne' really enjoyed the lore (myself included) and Blizzard did a really nice job with it. Deathwing and Garrosh's story aren't as popular, obviously.
Nyquill
I think its because character development after wotlk seemed very shallow that I started enjoying wc lore less and less after that.
Sapphiire_old_1
The thing is World of warcraft Was the best game for more then 11 Mil players , but how good a game is after a certain time u just get bored of it Blizzard did a great job at keeping so many players for manny years entertained but they cant change the fact at some point u are just tired of it and most people just follow the hype train manny people stopped playing wow and started playing league of legends cause Lol is the thing now but even Lol will not be the most played game for ever , Lol has manny potential but some day Like with Wow people will get bored of it and there will be a new 'hype' game
Justykanna

SoG Tava wrote:

The thing is World of warcraft Was the best game for more then 11 Mil players , but how good a game is after a certain time u just get bored of it Blizzard did a great job at keeping so many players for manny years entertained but they cant change the fact at some point u are just tired of it and most people just follow the hype train manny people stopped playing wow and started playing league of legends cause Lol is the thing now but even Lol will not be the most played game for ever , Lol has manny potential but some day Like with Wow people will get bored of it and there will be a new 'hype' game
There's also been more MMOs released, so they're losing players to other MMOs.
Sapphiire_old_1
Anny Eu player that whants to lvl a char together ? send me a message
Akihiro
I started WoW a few months ago... I love it !
I played when I was like 13yo, on private servers (End of BC), but never seen raiding content and stuff

I have a Lv.90 Druid and I'm currently levelling a Priest (Lv.45 right now).
I love healing :V

I'm pretty hype for the expansion ! I'll try to have four characters ready for it (five counting the free 90 upgrade)

Apparently, tanks HP won't go from 100% to 10% then 100% every second (due to stupid boss damage vs. ridiculously efficient heals)
Healers won't have insta heals and smart heals anymore (rip druid), I hope mana costs will get revised too, with enough sprit you simply can't run out of mana...

Also, no more stupid stats (if they hadn't reduced them, we would have been stuck with 3000k hp)
ColdTooth

Akihiro wrote:

I started WoW a few months ago... I love it !
I played when I was like 13yo, on private servers (End of BC), but never seen raiding content and stuff

I have a Lv.90 Druid and I'm currently levelling a Priest (Lv.45 right now).
I love healing :V

I'm pretty hype for the expansion ! I'll try to have four characters ready for it (five counting the free 90 upgrade)

Apparently, tanks HP won't go from 100% to 10% then 100% every second (due to stupid boss damage vs. ridiculously efficient heals)
Healers won't have insta heals and smart heals anymore (rip druid), I hope mana costs will get revised too, with enough sprit you simply can't run out of mana...

Also, no more stupid stats (if they hadn't reduced them, we would have been stuck with 3000k hp)
If you love healing, play a monk. Even if I haven't played for 3 months, my 76 monk is very op w/ heirlooms. They are like the god of healing.

Anyways I've been taking a break from wow actually. Waiting for next expansion
Akihiro
So far I'm happy with my druid, very interesting healing class to play :)
Tons of things to refresh, and you have to choose which one and when
Sapphiire_old_1
I already stopped playing wow i just coudent grind those quest to lvl a char to lvl 90 i have 2 char around lvl 80 tho , i might waste my money and buy the new expanion then play it for like 2 weeks and stop playing wow again
Adorn
forgive me flanster but my good sir, the board rules clearly stated within the first few pages >:(
(thank you for permission to bump ♥♥♥ https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/794985)
LET'S TALK WOW NERDS

i'm on the WoW hype right now
for the horde xoxo

if you play, what class are you playin this xpac and what's your current level and ilvl? :)
Flanster
I'd do Vanilla in the future but 2018 and still subscriptions exist..
Ascendance
playing bm hunter right now, feels good to actually be a viable class compared to legion