forum

Happy Birthday kriers!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Renske_old

お誕生日おめでとう sauriers!

It has just turned 0:00 here in Kiritimati, that means it's that time of the year where our favorite sauriers has his birthday!
Yes! It's 12 December! So it's time for a little story about sauriers' adventures!

Long ago at the vikinglands, Norway

Just a normal day for sauriers, browsing the web, watching videos, pillaging the leaderboards on osu!

But while browsing the web he notices an ad about studying in Japan.
This has caught his interest and the little sauriers starts with preparing on going to Japan.
After pillaging many places for money he finally has saved enough money for a traditional viking ship!
He sets out to the sea and waves Norway goodbye as he travels towards Japan.

Land of the Rising Sun, Japan (日本国)
The start of sauriers exciting adventures!

The destination has been reached! sauriers has successfully arrived in Japan.
As sauriers is looking around at the wonder buildings in Japan, he's ready to pillage a random house to turn into his wonderful home while in Japan.

After being done with pillaging a random house it's time for a well deserved rest.
This place is wonderful though, it has a lot of food, a bunch of beds and even an Ika Musume figurine!

The next day it's time to setup the laptop, after doing that it's time for some pillaging the leaderboards on osu!, when logging on he notices a lot of lag on his client that he usually never has, as the lagstorm calms down he notices the overflow of PMs filling his window all asking why it says "@ Japan".
Already tired from the spam and lag he decides to just shut down his laptop, set his alarm and go to sleep.

The next day

*ring ring*
sauriers' alarm went off, it's time for school!
He gets ready and chooses his best axe and viking helmet to take with him to make a great first impression as transfer student.
Sadly... No axes or viking helmets were allowed at the school... So he had to go in without...

*full text is "転校生" but the teacher is standing in front of the "転".

A lot of time passes by and it's already 12 December (2013)!
Many things have happened aswell.

After school...

On his way home he missed his bus, so he went to the local train station to get a drink.
It started to rain, and sauriers had no umbrella on him!
Luckily he finds one laying around on the train station, however... There was something written on it in Japanese...
"Dear mister umbrella thief. Please have my umbrella as a gift! I love you very much. Please fuck me. You cannot refuse or else I will kill you. ^_^"
As a chill runs down his spine, he decides to put the umbrella back and get out that place ASAP.

Source: http://ask.fm/kriers/answer/105676492204

He called a taxi and went home with it.
It's already pitch-black outside...
Looking around the city while sitting in the back of the taxi he spots a falling star, and makes a wish. What he wished for is none of our business.

The taxi has arrived home.
As sauriers walks down the path towards his door, he notices a strange object in the darkness through his window...
Could it be a burglar?
As his viking blood starts to awaken again he slams open the door and notices it's a chest!
There's a note on the back.
"We didn't forget your birthday, sorry for acting like we did, we wanted to surprise you! So we gave you this treasure chest to pillage.
"

As he's touched and slightly amused by the wonderful birthday present he decides to open it and finds inside...
What is in the chest?
How did his friends manage to break in and put the chest there?
Is this not a setup made by the creepy umbrella person?
Stay tuned for the next chapter! which will never come, sorry... ):

My intuos5 pen is broken so I couldn't draw it digitally, so instead I drew it on paper...
I always ruin drawings whenever I add color to them, so sorry for the black and white..
I have no scanner so I had to take a pic of the stuff I drew .-. sorry for the bad quality
.-.
Bweh
Happy Birthday, have a good one!

might edit this later I dunno
Rantai
Obligatory Happy Birthday.
Ruhe
happy birthday :d
AmberLynx
Happy birthday! \:D/
Zeraph
dinosaur
GladiOol
happy birthday
valar
Happy birthday Kriers, make sure to take a break from all that pillaging every once in a while ⌒.⌒
Blue Stig
Happy Birthday!
Mara
happy birthday the greatest man
Elysion
Happy birthday kriers~
UnderminE
quality thread

happy bday kriers
Aqo
happy birthday mighty dino!! :D :o :D :) :D :D :D :D :D
Cyclohexane
Happy birthday to the best commentator in OWC \:D/
Mianki
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a good one~
Xho
11/10 OP.
Happy birthday kriers!
psKirika
Gratulerer med dagen! ^^
Trash Boat
happy birthday. here, have a piece of GladiOol(cake)
Yarissa
Happy birthday Kriers! Show me how vikings celebrate! ~gao
Mythiax
Happy birthday kriers o/
show more