show more
Lyoko Lash

Sethlied wrote:

NOT EVERYONE CELEBRATES CHRISTMAS YOU IGNORANT MAN
DAT
Liiraye
A jar of toothpicks pls santy
Hika
even if you don't celebrate why bother writing in this thread saying that you don't you idiots pls suk my dik
Mianki

Hika wrote:

even if you don't celebrate why bother writing in this thread saying that you don't you idiots pls suk my dik
nom
Screw clothes and choco I want Hika's D
Hika
but how would you feel if someone walked up to you and had a box over their crotch because I kinda wanna bring my stepdad over for Christmas but I want him to put a box over his crotch before he sees my mom
KatsuraKotonoha
a core i7 processor
-Riamu-
a new yo-yo <3
Foxtrot

-Riamu- wrote:

a new yo-yo <3
You're a simple man with simple needs.
Sethlied

Dulcet wrote:

-Riamu- wrote:

a new yo-yo <3
You're a simple man with simple needs.
that's a female
boat
I already got who I wanted for Christmas ( ˘ ³˘)♥
Hika
me right

yeah 8-)
Bweh
Merry Christmas
skibblesx
I want to be a meme
Tsukimi Luna
i have so many things that i want ;-;
Chokladboll
I want boat to accept my form
:()
boat

Chokladboll wrote:

I want boat to accept my form
:()
what

you never applied for anything
stuffycatz
A new pc and a girl friend
NerdRage04
More playdough.
skibblesx

stuff wrote:

A new pc and a girl friend
Girlfriends aint no christmas gift get ur booty out there and swoon those ladies.
PlasticSmoothie
All I want for Christmas is food
Abominableve
for christmas I want every Nightvale merch ever no I want all fandom merch im in ever for free yes.
And Rude mugs that say rude things

If i cant have those then I want my dad to actually be home for christmas for once I want pizza u3u
ksg
All I wish is for my new GPU to arrive before christmas so I can spend that time playing video games~
Wojjan
So what did y'all get?

My Christmas haul was pretty amazing. I got some ballin' clothes, books, and - get this - a Razer Blackwidow signed by fucking athene.

Yeah damn right, there's a story. TL;DR my family knows know Athene's.
SPOILER
We first got into contact with his mom, Nicole Boumaâza, through my mother's ex-partner, who was friends with Mrs. Boumaâza for a long while. When the two of them were introduced to one another, they immediately got along well. After that, she took us on a behind-the-scenes trip to the Boekenbeurs, which is a book expo and is as exciting as it sounds (v. exciting except not when you're twelve years old (this was long ago).) Over the course of their friendship, we figured out that Nicole's ex-husband knew my mom's father and they kept in touch, partly in light of this info, over the phone and Facebook and stuff, because their connection was apparently more profound than anybody thought? I don't know all the deets.

This was before Athene's stuff even took off. Way later, we were watching this video on youtube: Reeeeealy amazing. Really! Motherfuckers! We recongised her almost immediately and went a little crazy because, you know, this woman has been showing in all our lives so often, but also so rarely that it's really getting funny by now! It was amazing to get a gift which really made the Boumaâza story go full circle.
Cyclohexane
Got this:

Also got Super Mario 3D Land, the new Astérix (hi I'm French), and a large Mario fig that can hold stuff.

Also waiting for other stuff to come in the mail such as a SteelSeries Qck+ Fnatic edition mousepad and beatmaniaIIDX 21 SPADA ~Analyzed Soundtrack~

As well as money and chocolates.
Sethlied

Mr Color wrote:

Got this:

Also got Super Mario 3D Land, the new Astérix (hi I'm French), and a large Mario fig that can hold stuff.

Also waiting for other stuff to come in the mail such as a SteelSeries Qck+ Fnatic edition mousepad and beatmaniaIIDX 21 SPADA ~Analyzed Soundtrack~

As well as money and chocolates.
what are you? 10?
Zeraph
I got clothes to survive non-californian winter.

And je moeder. All of them.
Low
nothing. :)
YukinoDesuDesu
cookiezi skill and infinite money
Chokladboll
röv
Rorona

Mr Color wrote:

the new Astérix
asterix is like the best comic ever

I got an Abyssus Mirror, chocolate and clothing.
silmarilen

Mr Color wrote:

the new Astérix
i got that aswell, fuck yeah (not as a christmas gift tho because fuck christmas)
Tanzklaue

silmarilen wrote:

Mr Color wrote:

the new Astérix
i got that aswell, fuck yeah (not as a christmas gift tho because fuck christmas)
THERE IS A NEW ONE?!?!?
silmarilen