show more
Topic Starter
ChuTwo_old

GladiOol wrote:

mathematics are for faggots anyway
I am a figl0rd

perf 4 me
Kanye West
Math is a very easy subject, it's really just developing a set of intuitive methods and executing them. The only thing that really matters is the logic and not the numbers.

All you really need to do is learn a set of rules and when to use them, and math becomes trivial. I think the people who think math is hard are the ones that focus too much on the numbers and finding an answer when it's irrelevant whether you get the right answer or not.

That being said, fuck matrices and fuck Stokes' Theorem
Tsukimi Luna
Why i love matrices
9 9 9
( 9 9 9 )
9 9 9
Wow thats bad
kouzuki_karen

Yuu-Chii wrote:

Why i love matrices
9 9 9
( 9 9 9 )
9 9 9
Wow thats bad
( 9 9 9 ) ( a b c )
( 9 9 9 ) x ( d e f )
( 9 9 9 ) ( g h k )

l2matrix
Kanye West

Yuu-Chii wrote:

Why i love matrices
9 9 9
( 9 9 9 )
9 9 9
Wow thats bad
Yeah no. Fuck matrices.

kouzuki_karen

Kanye West wrote:

Yuu-Chii wrote:

Why i love matrices
9 9 9
( 9 9 9 )
9 9 9
Wow thats bad
Yeah no. Fuck matrices.

derivatives gey
GladiOol
a²+b²=c²

get on my level
dNextGen
1+1 = 3

get on my level
boat
no you dingus it's obviously 11 can't you read

math is 4 dorks
Yoeri
math is 2hard5me
silmarilen

Kanye West wrote:

Yuu-Chii wrote:

Why i love matrices
9 9 9
( 9 9 9 )
9 9 9
Wow thats bad
Yeah no. Fuck matrices.
what, no. ever since we started working with matrices linear algebra has become a litle bit understandable.
Tsukimi Luna
maybe it did..........
Kanye West

silmarilen wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

Yeah no. Fuck matrices.
what, no. ever since we started working with matrices linear algebra has become a litle bit understandable.
True, I just don't like them and I don't like linear algebra
mathexpert
delta epsilon > all anything else (that I've learned so far, anyways)
Kanye West
Wtf is delta epsilon, it's epsilon delta
mathexpert
delta epsilon sounds better
Tsukimi Luna
Teach me please
Chokladboll
what is touhou
Rorona

Kanye West wrote:

Math is a very easy subject, it's really just developing a set of intuitive methods and executing them. The only thing that really matters is the logic and not the numbers.

All you really need to do is learn a set of rules and when to use them, and math becomes trivial. I think the people who think math is hard are the ones that focus too much on the numbers and finding an answer when it's irrelevant whether you get the right answer or not.
Theoretical mathematics actually becomes something similar to an artstyle when you go into things that will actually never be applied into real life.
It becomes far from a set of rules when you get there, but majoring in theoretical mathematics is more than just number crunching. That's called accounting.

boat

Rorona wrote:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-7tcTIrers[/youtube]
obligatory complaint about crappy bbcode

pls
[youtube]N-7tcTIrers[/youtube]
Rorona
i'm sorry code is hard
Kanye West

Rorona wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

Theoretical mathematics actually becomes something similar to an artstyle when you go into things that will actually never be applied into real life.
It becomes far from a set of rules when you get there, but majoring in theoretical mathematics is more than just number crunching. That's called accounting.

You're absolutely right, when you start writing proofs and dabbling into the theoretical aspect, it starts to get interesting and turns into a whole different game. I was just referring to high school math etc.
silmarilen

Rorona wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

haha i saw a hand on a notebook and i instantly knew it was vihart
Arkuski
Anybody know anything about Riemannian manifolds?
laport
AstralPhnx
mathexpert are you still looking for a website or have you given up on the idea?
thelewa
math is disgusting

everything is disgusting
Ekaru
How hard college-level math is has a direct correlation between how much your professor clicks with you. Shit professors make math classes significantly harder.
SapphireGhost
糸 + 色 = 絶
Sethlied
that totally alienated me

because you were typing alien haha i am such a joker
Miseracy
A math orientated and not a boring desk job?
quite a greedy thought lol
Being a teacher is rewardful...
but its really hard :o