forum

So... Hello!/Bueno... ¡Hola!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lyrieth
Hello there! my name is Genesis but you can tell me Lyrieth. Is my first time here and I have only 3 o 4 days playing so... I suck a lot haha. I'm 19 years old and I'm from Venezuela. I speak Spanish, English and a little bit of French (I'm learning!). I hope met you all and get better later (why is so hard playing with a mouse? ;A;!!)

I love: Anime (but I don't considerate myself an otaku), videogames (ps3 and nintendo lover but right now I only play League of legends and this, haha), animals (EVERYONE), vintage fashion (but I didn't look like that T_T), pop music and the nights (*wink wink*)

I hate: well... this is a loooong list so I prefer reserve it xD.

If you want to add me or messaging me do it! I don't bite... hard.

P.D: I didn't write this in Spanish because most of the players speak english but my language is Spanish. I'm really sorry if I have a bad English ;A;
XPJ38

Lyrieth wrote:

I speak Spanish, English and a little bit of French (I'm learning!).
I love you just because of that <3

Anyway, welcome to the community! Have fun here :)
Bweh
Al menos tu ingles no es horrible, como la mayoria de los latinos -"-

Anyway, welcome. Hope you have a great stay. I'd recommend messing around the forums, like General Discussion or the Spanish/French subforums. You can also just stick your neck in the IRC channels in-game if you just want to chat.
WillTai
Hello Gene- Lyrieth! Welcome to osu! :D

Wish you all the best and hope you enjoy your time here haha

I might see you around~
Rio-
Welcome to the Community!~ :D
Shirotsu
Hola, bonjour, hello, and welcome to osu. Hope you have a great time with this amazing community.
Natsu
Hola bienvenida :3/ Génesis
Immortelle_old
Welcome ^____^
Will3x
welcome
magnetinfinity
Welcome to osu! I hope you have a good time playing with us! \>w</
vizzy
Welcome to the forums!
[-Teddy-]
Lyrieth, welcome to osu! glad you could join us here on the forums! Everyone was bad at some point just keep practicing you will get better. If you need any help at all don't be afraid to PM me! Good luck and have fun!
Refer to my signature to read the rules/welcome message! B)
Topic Starter
Lyrieth

XPJ38 wrote:

I love you just because of that <3
Oh, stop it, you. You'll make me blush, haha! I hope I could talk (or only chat, pls ;w;) to you in French!, I really need to practice twt

Brian OA wrote:

Al menos tu ingles no es horrible, como la mayoria de los latinos -"-
Creo que eso se debe más que todo porque mi carrera universitaria está basada en idiomas xD, quiero graduarme como traductora de inglés y francés :3

ShiQiang wrote:

Everyone was bad at some point just keep practicing you will get better.
I hope so :( I start to believe that my mouse hates me because I'm sooooo slow playing this. I feel like a 6 years old again using the mouse in game xD

And, for the rest, thank you so much for the welcome, you're really cute. I'm happy to be here! :D
[-Teddy-]
Lyrieth, thanks for the reply!
Just try some slower songs until you get faster! Best of luck!
Lyoko Lash
Haii Lyrieth, welc.. bienvenida al foro :D
bueno lo del mouse se mejora con practica,soy izquierda y mira que yo con 1año de practica apenas puedo hacer las hards! pff si me vieras hacer circulos con el mouse.. un desastre xD
Bueno si necesitas ayuda o alguien con quien hablar aqui estoy xD
P.S: me enseñas ingles? :v
topecnz
Welcome to osu!forums
Topic Starter
Lyrieth

kuronumi wrote:

Haii Lyrieth, welc.. bienvenida al foro :D
bueno lo del mouse se mejora con practica,soy izquierda y mira que yo con 1año de practica apenas puedo hacer las hards! pff si me vieras hacer circulos con el mouse.. un desastre xD
Bueno si necesitas ayuda o alguien con quien hablar aqui estoy xD
P.S: me enseñas ingles? :v
No sé si con "izquierda" te refieras a zurda, porque yo también lo soy xD y aunque puedo usar el mouse con la mano izquierda lo hago más con la derecha. YO APESTO HORRIBLE EN LOS SPINS :( ¡son lo peor! siempre pierdo puntos por eso xD.

Claro que sí puedo enseñarte :3 no soy la mejor para eso pero puedo ayudarte con el idioma o darte tips para que puedas tomarle la corriente :33
PearlescentMoon
Welcome to Osu! and the forums! Don't forget to try out the other 'modes' in the Osu! program! ~(^_^)~
I love to make friends, so if you want a new friend, feel free to messsage/add me :D
Also, if you want any help with the game (I'm more of a mania player though), feel free to message me and ask ^_^