forum

[Skin] Double Cursor trail

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +9
Topic Starter
Abel
So, like the title says, I would want to request if peopleSKINNERS IN GENERAL would like a double Cursor trail
There should be: Cursor.png (unchanged) Cursortrail.png (unchanged) Cursormiddle.png (unchanged) and the new one a cursortrail2.png which will be placed below the curent cursor trail, but it would work as the same way, also I was thinking about Cursormiddle2.png for making a diffrence in the 2 trails, like that we could have 1 normal trail, and 1 long trail
If you like the request just post it, if you have any ideas, just post it if you dont like the idea just ignore it and dont post nothing :C
I really dont know if its duplicate or not, I dont bother much searching for doubles
Ofc in the game it will be more awesome, cuz peppy can do magic \:'D/
deadbeat
pretty sure this isn't a duplicate :p

also no support. 1 cursor trail should be enough
Topic Starter
Abel

deadbeat wrote:

pretty sure this isn't a duplicate :p

also no support. 1 cursor trail should be enough
I know that you pretty much dont know why I requested this
I am a big fan of colored things, and I would like somthing like a damn sparkling cursor, but only kiai helps me do that but I dont use star2 cuz bad pc
so I tought... why not 2 cursortrails, the normal cursor, round, colored, 1 colour, blank center, a nice faded cursor trail, and a 2nd cursor trail, a 15pxl one, diffrent colour from the 2 other elements, also, a cursormiddle2.png to help the 15pxl trail expand and like that give a nice effect, I hope you to see my point, I will try to do a... photoshop explination >_>
MarioBound
It makes the cursor look like a tadpole.
I don't play osu! with tadpoles.
OsuMe65
it's not that bad but it's quite funny since it looks like a flexible fading magic wand in-game
Topic Starter
Abel

MarioBound wrote:

It makes the cursor look like a tadpole.
I don't play osu! with tadpoles.
you are not forced to play with it, please read the post with more attention, if you know anything about skinning, you know that you can disable any element.
Myke B
That would kind of be interesting to have a multicolored trail. No stars though, sorry :(