forum

[web] New Beatmap Filter

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +21
Topic Starter
P3RXG
Briefing: The new filter will be called something like 'Length'; when clicked the filter will show beatmaps in descending or ascending order.

Why?: It will make filtering beatmaps much more efficient for people who want to play short maps or marathon maps; for whatever reason is their own.

Rio-
I like this Idea...
But might be better if It was placed in the beatmap listing sorter (above the beatmap listing, The one with sort by "title","ranked","rating",etc)
iSpR1Te
I feel like this has already been requested but I would like to add a little bit to your request. Since you already mentioned length, I think you should be able to filter with all the current filters such ar, bpm, length, etc. on the website as well!

Using long/short is a little vague. I think using numeric values would be more specific and useful. e.g. length>60

Honestly, I've been waiting for peppy to do this for a very long time, but it he hasn't. This would be really great for people that don't want to download all 27k+ beatmaps to just see all short maps or high bpm maps. If you add my thoughts to this request and make sure this isn't a duplicate, I will be more than glad to throw some stars your way.

P.S. Would be nice if this was used in osu!direct as well.
Topic Starter
P3RXG
I'll add some of this stuff into the post :)
TheVileOne
I've seen this option on other media databases. It would certainly be useful.