forum

osu! TeamSpeak

posted
Total Posts
show more
Santeri
This is still alive? If so, I shall be on around 2PM finnish time. Hope you'll be there too then so you can listen to me raging at osu! :P
skibblesx
I keep getting the
"channel maxfamily reached"
when I try to enter one of the rooms
Topic Starter
QuadPiece

Santeri[P] wrote:

This is still alive? If so, I shall be on around 2PM finnish time. Hope you'll be there too then so you can listen to me raging at osu! :P
I try to be there as long as I can (Though I have pretty shit internet connection now durin Christmas time)

skibblesx wrote:

I keep getting the
"channel maxfamily reached"
when I try to enter one of the rooms
Some of the game channels are glitched, I know how to fix it. I just don't have access to the server now during Christmas. It'll probably be fixed early in January. I recommend sticking to Max and Medium Quality for now.
Senpoii
I'll have to check this out some time...! Now I can shout and scream to people as I fail or loose ranks <3
Topic Starter
QuadPiece

Ilfri wrote:

I'll have to check this out some time...! Now I can shout and scream to people as I fail or loose ranks <3
Great, we're looking forward to your screams, bring some friends to scream along with you as well. :3

Also, an update note to everyone:
The "Channel Maxfamily reached" error has been fixed, all channels should work now.
Topic Starter
QuadPiece
Server Crash Note:

----------------------------

Time Used: Roughly 2 minutes

Reason: QuadNetwork database crash (Unknown details)

Sorry if this has caused any form of inconvenience.

The server might have slight downtime again if we find it necessary to fix the problem. (Thanks for your understanding)
Topic Starter
QuadPiece
File transfers are now allowed!
Read the first post for details.

Also, the server has almost passed 5GB/month of bandwidth! (Which is quite decent for a TS3 server.)

And I sort of rewrote the post for a cleaner and more organized look.
Topic Starter
QuadPiece
Unfortunately due to time constraints I don't really have time to manage this server anymore. Though it will still be running it won't be moderated.
Making private pass protected channels is possible. So you can moderate yourself to some degree

If i ever get time this server might get restarted from scratch one day. And be wary of that, it will still be the same domain and everything though. So most people won't really notice the change in which case.
Witch Mercy
Interesting.
Pannari
Topic Starter
QuadPiece

Pannari wrote:

/t/116822
I am fully aware of this
ChicagoTed
Was just chilling in this server a couple of hours ago - Very nice indeed.
Topic Starter
QuadPiece

ChicagoTed7172 wrote:

Was just chilling in this server a couple of hours ago - Very nice indeed.
Nice, feel free to bring other people on board if you ever need a TeamSpeak server
Witch Mercy
Maybe because of my time zone difference but every time when I get on nobody's on -sad face-
Topic Starter
QuadPiece

Graciee wrote:

Maybe because of my time zone difference but every time when I get on nobody's on -sad face-
You must have terrible timing as this is what the activity looks like over the last 24 hours:

But you're always free to bring friends on!
Witch Mercy
Finally, some people that speak English on here.
:P
Tekklorn
:D Unfortunately we were playing so I couldn't hop on osu! :(
Witch Mercy
What a dream come true to join a channel full of British guys though *-*
Tekklorn
Yeah I would've talked more but I'm terrible at trying to play and hold a convo at the same time xD
Witch Mercy
Tekklorn
They're all gone off so I could hop on my NA smurf for some LoL :D