forum

Tegomass - Kimi + Boku = Love? (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sushi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on lundi 9 août 2010 at 13:19:27

Artist: Tegomass
Title: Kimi + Boku = Love? (TV Size)
Source: Lovely Complex
Tags: KuraiPettan
BPM: 158
Filesize: 12525kb
Play Time: 01:12
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4,6 stars, 152 notes)
  2. Insane (4,95 stars, 193 notes)
  3. Kurai's Normal~ (2,95 stars, 98 notes)
  4. Taiko Oni (5 stars, 387 notes)
Download: Tegomass - Kimi + Boku = Love? (TV Size)
Download: Tegomass - Kimi + Boku = Love? (TV Size) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Peanuts.

From Lovely Complex.

As usual enjoy
RemmyX25
Revived
Yuji Tokaji
First!
Scar
~~~
Eirene
wooooo AMAZING O.O *.* /o/ /o/ o.o *.* you're SO PRO
(joke ne~)
sveta-insane
★~
Kurai
Etoile~

J'ai pas encore mis de HS mais je vais attendre de voir si tu l'accepte avant :)
Download: Tegomass - Kimi + Boku = Love (TV Size) (Sushi971) [Kurai's Easy~].osu

Edit :
Bon j'ai essayé de mettre des Hitsound
Download: Tegomass - Kimi + Boku = Love (TV Size) (Sushi971) [Kurai's Normal~].osu

arien666
[Taiko Oni]
Turn off 'Countdown' please :3
00:07:565 (1) - Delete Finish cuz it doesn't match with other small notes ;_; Actually, you don't have to seperate parts with Finish on Taiko :3
00:19:717 (1) - ^
00:44:021 - Kiai Start!
01:02:249 (1,1,1) - Little hard to put these Finishes ;_; Why don't you change to better way :3?
01:06:806 - Kiai End :3
01:13:452 (1,1) - These notes don't seem necessery imo :3. Maybe, if you considered about Fade-out, you don't have to make like pade out patterns :3

Okay :3
Taiko modding is not hard or easy ;_;
Anyway...

Good luck yay!
choche_old
Hi! :) I'm going to start. (I won't mod taiko diff.)

You must
Suggestions (if you don't agree with me you don't have to change it)

[General]

Really nice map ;)

[Kurai's normal]

perfect ;)

[Hard]

perfect too :P

[Insane]

Perfect too :( (i'm not usefull... xD)

Good luck!!
*star*
Mashley
-4 on the offset... Might also want to put it where the normal beat starts
Nice hitsounds. :3

Kurai's Normal~
01:01:485 (4) - New combo HERE!

Hard
01:08:136 (4) - Nazi >w< Move right a grid so the combo is consistent.

Insane
00:23:895 (8) - More nazi... Move up a grid so it doesn't overlap with the other notes.
jockeytiyan
Oh well, refresh mod (since I haven't modded anything for ages. XD)

General:
I was thinking about suggesting a -1 on offset, but I don't think it's that noticeable. :P

Kurai's Normal(~):
What's with the tilde in the diff name? o.o
I've got nothing for this one but a comment.
The map is technically ok. I find it boring though, but I think I'm biased because I think the map is better off following the beat than the lyrics. For beats that are two and a half beats apart, I had a hard time noticing it. It may work better with a higher OD (around +2 will do because I think you're trying to make it very easy).

Hard:
00:30:916 (5,1) - I find the spacing change here very unintuitive. :<

Insane:
01:09:650 (10,1) - I'd say the same from Hard but this is a bit more intuitive so it wouldn't hurt just keeping it like that if you don't wanna change it.

From what I've noticed, your Insane diffs contained sudden jumps in some combo change sequence. Avoid using them too much since it is quite frustrating to play maps with overused patterns.

Not gonna touch the Taiko diff since it'll usually take me a lot of time to check things to mod to no avail. I'd rather read my book. XD
Shohei Ohtani
Kurai:

Delete these timing points:
00:48:384 -
00:49:239 -
00:54:555 -
00:55:315 -
01:06:137 -
01:06:612 -
01:14:017 -

Actual modding stuff:
When you start the claps on 2 and 4 at around 00:44:017 , keep that going for the rest of the time. It just goes away and it makes me a sad face ;~;.
00:55:789 (2) - Something like http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/19907 would work better. I suck at sliders, but you get the general idea >w<

Yay. >w<
roflninja
Hi Sushi

why no kiai time? you could put it in from 00:44:017 to 00:48:194 and 00:56:169 to 01:06:422, but if you dont want to use it, thats fine to

[insane]
00:08:131 (1) - maybe touch up this slider so it has the same shape as the one at 00:01:485 ?
00:10:220 (5,6,7) - just something that bugs me, but these are a bit close to the hp bar

awsome map
Garven
I have too many maps tabbed up. >> Sorry for the huge delay

[Kurai's Normal~]
No break... but it's only a minute. Meh.
Some of the combos run a little long for the difficulty, but I can see why you used them where you did... eh.
00:26:549 (2) - I love this slider on the word "kawaii" :P

[Hard]
00:06:042 (6) - The way you have the anchor points on this slider makes the repeat arrow look all wonky.
00:12:878 (3,4) - This caught me off guard the first time
00:26:549 (1) - Some of the sliders like this feel kind of bent instead of smooth like the other sliders around them.
Nice map, though.

[Insane]
Hey, I remember this now! The hit sounds in this inspired me to do my current WIP. Going to take forever with the way I'm hitsounding it though. -_-
00:15:536 (3,4,5,6) - This configuration was kind of weird to me while playing, but it looks fine while paused in editor. Dunno.
Really fun~

Nothing wrong here. Rank, rank!

Edit:

Forgot to mention that the taiko was great too. :P
ztrot
looks great >.<b
alvisto
Thanks for mapping the OP of 1 of my favourite anime (in fact, my favourite for a romance genre... Otani & Risa <# FTW xD)

I tried to map this before, but it's difficult (vocal and drums doesn't match), hence, you did a very good job. I enjoy this a lot.

Good luck on ranking xD
Gens
Ranked.