forum

Can't Watch Some Replays?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Electro-
I just got a really nice rank for me (http://puu.sh/5DFj8.jpg) and I wanted to upload it to youtube, but I can't watch the replay :cry: . I was just wondering why this happens sometimes.
Bauxe
I believe if you scroll down after playing a song, there is a box that says "Always save local replay" or something.

edit: nevermind, although I recall somewhere having that option. I have had some local records removed after osu! crashes, but is the score still listed?
Almost
After you finish a song and want to save the replay, just hit F2.
Lycanth_old
Perhaps you clicked on your replay in the global ranking tab instead of the local scores tab? For some reason, I cannot view replays that way (the result screen is missing the watch replay option just like your screenshot shows).

Just try searching for your replay in the local scores and see if it works that way.

Edit: I meant local rankings by local scores.
- Marco -
Local rank, choose what report you want > export > see if you can export, if you can drag the replay into osu! and then click watch replay
Soulg

Bauxe wrote:

I believe if you scroll down after playing a song, there is a box that says "Always save local replay" or something.

edit: nevermind, although I recall somewhere having that option. I have had some local records removed after osu! crashes, but is the score still listed?
They made that always happen instead of having the option.

Just click on the score thing in local rankings, and if it's not there then just press F2 and it will be in programfiles > osu > replays