forum

osu! academy

posted
Total Posts
show more
_Monu_
I saw it some time ago. It's great! Now I understand some things which I didn't understand it before. .-.
Counter
Very awesome series!~
Topic Starter
ztrot
Okay I've made adjustments to the doc regarding the next few episodes, I went over the CtB section with a few CTB bats but if anyone notices something that is false please tell me I will start recording as soon as my voice has recovered.
acchikocchi_old
cool
Topic Starter
ztrot
got another episode out for review see top page
ChipZ
can I submit my own video tutorial on how to stream efficiently? :)
Topic Starter
ztrot
added a trailer to the main channel to allow unsubscribed viewers to see what we are all about
Topic Starter
ztrot
I've updated the main post it has links to the new episode if you see any major problems contact me please!
Removing the dead air at the end not sure why it was there.
[-Tsumugi-]
wow this is awesome! Love it! :)
Topic Starter
ztrot
working on the maina editor episode now, should have a draft up in a few days or so.
Topic Starter
ztrot
sorry for not posting much two new episodes out at the posting of this mania and chat commands.
ikzune
my laptop is too poopy for this :x however we could make suggestions for people who are moving from 4.5 star to 5 star in an episode, people tend to take a long time getting around this hurdle because they are moving up by too much or trying to rather then choosing songs that are just 5 star
Topic Starter
ztrot
Might be something that I look into later on down the line. also the next episode should be hitting you guys soon either Sunday or Monday good chance of it being Sunday.
Kouya-
Hi Ztrot !

Your videos have helped me countless of times on beatmap making and the simple How-to's that I should have already known but didn't .

Thanks a lot, and keep up the good work in your videos, love them ^^
Topic Starter
ztrot
no problem, also a new video is live all about tech support!
Topic Starter
ztrot
Another video is live go check it out!
tomiscout
OMG very helpful for new players :)) good work!
TrinitehFoarse
Great series ztrot!
Topic Starter
ztrot
new video added be sure to check it out!
Topic Starter
ztrot
Another episode out check it out at the YT channel today!
JeremyTechnika
It's very helpful for me, thanks!
Mamat
Are there any videos for CtB Tutorial?
Topic Starter
ztrot
yes, be sure to check the official channel for more details also episode 22 is live
Topic Starter
ztrot
I'm currently working on a SB episode but due to my pc basically exploding I've been set back most the files were saved but, I like to keep releases steady so I'm looking for some ideas from you the community so feel free to shoot some ideas to keep the learning bus moving!
Yuunee
osu! Academy is very useful & helpful. I think that ztrot's voice is really cute : > I'm watching every episode because every episode brings knowledge. Which is great ^~^ (osu! Academy really helped me out with the Taiko editor)
Topic Starter
ztrot
hello everyone just a quick update with what is going on I have another collab episode in the works but I am holding off on it for a bit to take care of something else I've been working on for sometime, after that is taken care of updates will start on a normal basis again. Thanks for the support!
Topic Starter
ztrot
New episode is live go check it out at the YT channel!
Topic Starter
ztrot
a new series has been added to the academy channel, hope you all enjoy it!
Lust
ayyyy now this is what im talking about

a podcast of sorts is hella interesting
TrinitehFoarse
I'm starting to watch the ones about mapping and they are good!
Topic Starter
ztrot
New content is live now!
Topic Starter
ztrot
New talk will be live in the next hour or so~ happy listening
Topic Starter
ztrot
a very important public service announcement has went up on the academy homepage be sure to check it out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y61v2QCHlpY
Kyonko Hizara

ztrot wrote:

a very important public service announcement has went up on the academy homepage be sure to check it out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y61v2QCHlpY
>implying league is productive
Flanster
I love it when eph's avatar gets used in things like this.
Krisom
W-wait, what did you say about diharrea +_+?
Marcin
Maybe person was so desperate he ate his own tablet's pen

and then diarrhea.
NaxelCL
need a osu!academy spanish.
Demmon

NaxelCL wrote:

need a osu!academy spanish.
doeet
Hitorikko
this is awesome. great idea !
show more