forum

Eri Sasaki - Haru no Tonari (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bnmc
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, June 8, 2024 at 1:56:21 AM

Artist: Eri Sasaki
Title: Haru no Tonari (TV Size)
Source: ゆるキャン△ SEASON2
Tags: anime pop jpop j-pop folk japanese yuru camp yurukyan laid back laid-back camp season 2 ending ed C-Station 志摩リン Rin Shima shimarin 各務原なでしこ Nadeshiko Kagamihara 大垣千明 Chiaki Oogaki Ohgaki Ougaki 犬山あおい Aoi Inuyama 斉藤恵那 Ena Saitou female vocals short version
BPM: 123
Filesize: 8556kb
Play Time: 01:27
Difficulties Available:
  1. advanced (2.53 stars, 201 notes)
  2. easy (1.42 stars, 103 notes)
  3. normal (2.03 stars, 162 notes)
  4. tadaima (3.49 stars, 246 notes)
Download: Eri Sasaki - Haru no Tonari (TV Size)
Download: Eri Sasaki - Haru no Tonari (TV Size) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

watch yuru camp!!

check out some of my other yuru camp maps:
movie op | s2 ed | s2 insert | s3 op
(gd) movie ed | (gd) movie op

[easy] by me
[normal] by me
[advanced] by me
[tadaima] by me

Hitsounds by me
Timing by Plus4j and GfMRT
taken from this set

bg by ringo of course

Support Eri Sasaki!

Spotify Apple Music YouTube Offical Site

JoshywaBoo | Arsalan

< prev • next >

decided to put a bit of yapping at the bottom of the description - i'm not sure if anyone else ever reads these types of things (message me if you do honestly im curious) but i always do
maybe tilda would ehehe <3

but regardless: this map means a lot to me. honestly this might be one of my best maps, though it's always hard for me to judge something like that. even going through the modding process right now as im writing this, i almost feel as if its my baby - and i really dont want to make any drastic changes to it, being scared of ruining what makes it special to me. this map perfectly reflects what makes yuru camp in general so magical to me, in a way that i can't seem to put properly into words. when i first watched yuru camp, there was something that seemed to click for me in a way that i never had seen for any other anime i had watched. the serene beauty of nature combined with an amazing cast of adorable girls just made it absolutely perfect, not to mention all of the songs (including the entire ost ofc) being amazing as well. seeing rin stare out at beautiful nighttime scenery of campsites around the 5 fuji lakes permanently implanted itself into my brain, reminding me how life really does have so much to offer after all.

i word it that way for a reason - as at this time in my life it was quite hard for me to find any reason to keep fighting my own self destructive urges. it's not something i'll go into too much detail about, but depression is something i've struggled with for countless years at this point and still struggle with to this day, though i'm always trying my best to get through everything ✨

while i'm not exactly sure now looking back years later what exactly was troubling me then, i do remember that top diff of this map was created during finals season for me, just created out of fun and as something to distract myself from all the stress and countless self destructive thoughts that crossed my mind frequently. it was honestly a bit of a "vent" map, though i have other examples (1, 2) of what that can look like for me. while these obviously differ in style quite a bit, i always feel as though the maps i'm able to pour more of my raw emotion into are the ones that turn out better.

essentially with all of my above explanation, i'm trying to put into words how this map is a love letter from me to all that yuru camp has done for me. hearing this ending song while watching the show, i can very vividly remember crying multiple times just from eri sasaki's soft voice, from nadeshiko's gentle stare off into the starry night sky, from the soothing guitar plucks all throughout the song. i think the only thing that properly describes how i feel about this show is pure unconditional love for all that it's done for me. yuru camp has kept me sane through some of my darkest moments in life, whether by actively watching it or being reminded of the beauty it has to offer in each of the sunsets and each of the characters in the amazing cast.

through this map, i feel as though i'm truly expressing at least some of my unbridled affection for this incredible franchise, moreso than other yuru camp maps i've made. probably a lot of that is from how much i love this style of mine now, a lot else is also from the amount of emotion poured all over this set of mine. i absolutely love this map and cannot be any happier to see it getting ranked soon, almost as much as i love yuru camp for having saved me from spiraling down a darker path over and over again.

tl;dr - i like yuru camp. like, a lot. like, a whole lot.