Total Posts
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
He's got the mango alladin.

This mermaid is blue like candy
Nachy
Oh crap.

Zatoichi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

Zatoichi wrote:

I just heard this from msnbc on the tv outside my room.

Right now.
msnbc is slow
Pokebis
I hope MvC3 happens.
5ku112
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Zatoichi
5ku112

Zatoichi wrote:

5ku112 wrote:

Link to article please? I've heard of it but never looked into it.
Just fucking Google it.
:) Cool.
Panther2103
Mvc3? like marvel vs capcom 3? They will have to add some disney chars too. That would be odd, Ryu vs Minnie.
Loginer
Wolverine vs. Hannah Montana.
Pokebis
GameFAQs was awesome for once letting me select "Hulk smashes Jonas Brothers" in a poll.
Wojjan
That sounds better with Zangief instead of Hulk
mtmcl
Munchlax
Oh gawd... I thought this was a joke topic but its actually true... I guess were going to see alot omre of the huley polkey hulk and the itsy bitsy spiderman....*Waves Bye* Good bye Marvel
kuwarudo
kideddie1501

Loginer wrote:

Wolverine vs. Hannah Montana.
lmfao.

Also, there better be a wide range of Disney characters in there. I wanna see Alice getting slapped around by Zangief.
xerxes_oli
Disney is just what marvel needed! i love Disney Channel and i dont really like marvel, but now i will, because Disney makes everything better!
Randy96

xerxes_oli wrote:

Disney is just what marvel needed! i love Disney Channel and i dont really like marvel, but now i will, because Disney makes everything better!
You can't be serious. :o

@kuwarudo: LOL.
5ku112
xerxes_oli
i was being sarcastic guys lol
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
5ku112
luke is an expert.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
P.H.D.
5ku112
I'm thinking Pixar making a Marvel movie...
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
Then stop
5ku112
Pixar+ Marvel? Oops sorry.
Wojjan

5ku112 wrote:

I'm thinking
5ku112
I'd like a sticker of that.
jonathan_old
I want Haggar vs. Demi Levato in the game, and have the Capcom chars to have fatalities.
I see fanboys weeping in the corner.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
Post subject: Disney bought Marvel
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:57 pm
Seriously people