forum

Talk about something that makes you happy!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Apex_old
untitled
Low

Apex wrote:

Don't you like fucking dead chicks? They are so silent, they won't refuse. They can be what you want to be as you dress them up, and assign them your desired characteristics. You won't have to fap to pictures anymore! You don't have to be forever alone! It feels like the real thing. Although you might get in contact with diseases, a condom will fix that up.
GladiOol

Apex wrote:

Don't you like fucking dead chicks? They are so silent, they won't refuse. They can be what you want to be as you dress them up, and assign them your desired characteristics. You won't have to fap to pictures anymore! You don't have to be forever alone! It feels like the real thing. Although you might get in contact with diseases, a condom will fix that up.
Ceph23
Sexy time
Shellghost
When threads get locked.
Cyclohexane
Apex nailed that thread right in the head
Sethlied
apex what are you doing
kouzuki_karen
Talk about something that makes you happy!
1. Girls
2. Shitposting
3. Looking at friend rankings on osu!
4. Playing cards with friends
5. History class at school, I'm into modern history
Yoeri
Dicks
Apex_old
untitled
DaddyCoolVipper

Apex wrote:

That was one of my most wildest good imaginations.

Still, I have no idea what I am doing. :D
Necrophilia's the word you're looking for, man.
thelewa
I also like it when people worship me as their god
Sethlied

mrdumpling64 wrote:

2. Shitposting
Sethlied is my name and shitposting is my game.
Kyonko Hizara
Yuri's boobs
Bweh

Apex wrote:

Topic Starter
Abominableve
I was expecting this and im actually proud how fast that escalated
holy crap can like Apex get an award- or????
ZenoDiac
everything is kinda irrelevant now...
Kaona
I like being at home. Being able to relax in my bed with my duvet over me (covering my feet which easily get cold!) and a pillow supporting my back on my bed board is comfortable. With my phone and a can of Pepsi Max on my little bedside table and my Laptop on my lap - being able to talk to people on Skype and play games (e.g. Minecraft) at the same time. This is where I'm happiest. I look forward to being like this everyday after college.
UnderminE
Talk about something that makes you peppy!
TakuMii
puppies
Dafydd
bubblewraps
mathexpert
apex that is easily the one of the best posts you've ever made. Sums this thread up perfectly.

OT:
Doing math makes me happy. I enjoy how logical, elegant & beautiful mathematics is. It allows for clarity and preciseness in idealized situations, something that you simply don't get in chemistry or physics. It also doesn't require as much memorization of arbitrary terms that we have imposed on ourselves, which is common in chemistry and biology, and instead allows us to view the universe in a more objective mindset.
PlasticSmoothie
I love cooking.
Now, I'm not very good at it. In fact, I don't do much elaborate cooking - I don't have money or time for that. Still, I did the family cooking after my parents divorced since my mum hates it, and now I cook all my favourite food for myself.

Seriously though. I really love just experimenting with it and tweaking all my recipes until I reach something I really like - my most recent 'recipe' is student-style pad thai with frozen salmon (That stuff is amazingly cheap but oh god don't ever use it in a dish where salmon is the focus, just no) instead of chicken. Took me only 2 tries to get it right!
It's just a simple, fun process that you have an excuse to do every day, and if you're making it for yourself only then you can go as crazy as you want... since the only person who's gonna eat it is yourself, after all.
Merry Christmas
Watching anime :3
xAssassin
Anime, osu! and friends :P
tokaku
I try to say stuff that makes me happy but and then I realise I'm just going to whine about the things I want lol

Osu! I guess...
Kyno
cardboard and fluffy panda bears and..... SOY MILK! (soy milk and shtuff)

I need a damn doctor.
ChezeHam
this side of the forum makes me so happy
so much random :)
Ryu Sei
When I got silver SS at osu!mania :D
[sneaky]
neko.
KajTorvaldGrey
-
Ceph23

Daichi Grey wrote:

I think it is amusing to watch fish in the sea.
Have you seen one on dry land? Much more amusing.
SaigonAlice
white supremacists being humiliated
mathexpert

Ceph23 wrote:

Daichi Grey wrote:

Ceph23 wrote:

I was cleaning my room (rare event) and as I was waxing my floor, my dog kept running around my slippery floor without taking a break. It was fairly entertaining. :)

Ceph23 wrote:

Well he was enjoying it. I think my dog is a a Masochist

mathexpert wrote:

Ceph confirmed for animal abuse
Aireu
Families having merry Christmases puts a smile on my face :D
Bweh
RiceFarming got banned

This makes me happy because I got into an argument about him a few months back with #1 in my country. She told me this story about how he was a great player from Korea that got banned all the time for multiaccounting and setting crazy scores too quickly. Considering how she's fallen for silly stories like these like four or five times in the past and they ended up being multiaccounts anyway, I called her out on it as quickly as I could.

In other words, I was right

I'm being a conceited fuck but whatever, it's the holidays.
SaigonAlice

Brian OA wrote:

RiceFarming got banned

This makes me happy because I got into an argument about him a few months back with #1 in my country. She told me this story about how he was a great player from Korea that got banned all the time for multiaccounting and setting crazy scores too quickly. Considering how she's fallen for silly stories like these like four or five times in the past and they ended up being multiaccounts anyway, I called her out on it as quickly as I could.

In other words, I was right

I'm being a conceited fuck but whatever, it's the holidays.
merry christmas hohohohoho
Apex_old

Ceph23 wrote:

Daichi Grey wrote:

Nah, I like it better if they are swimming in a pot filled with oil above a heating stove :)
DaddyCoolVipper

Apex wrote:

Ceph23 wrote:

Nah, I like it better if they are swimming in a pot filled with oil above a heating stove :)
Foxtrot
nothing makes me happy

except of course a bucket of kfc
show more