forum

[resolved] [Forum] Jump to peppy's next post

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
smoogipoo
It becomes quite hard to look through threads that span multiple pages in the forums looking for new information from peppy.
I propose a "Jump to peppy's next post" button in the fixable header div on forum threads, similar to how Blizzard have a "Jump to first Blizzard post" button at the right of post titles in threads where Blizzard representatives have posted (it can be seen here).

It should work on a per-page basis - that is for example if the thread starts at post 181, don't give the 'next peppy's post' from post 0, rather give the next peppy's post from post 181. This makes it so that people could navigate back to where they left off and easily check if peppy re-posted.
Lolzy
Stalking peppy 2.0
silmarilen
scroll to the bottom of the page where it says search for:
dont enter anything and click go, you will end up on the normal search page but specifically for that topic
enter peppy in the search for author field
click search
well done, you now have a page with all of peppy's replys in that specific topic
Topic Starter
smoogipoo
Wow, did not see that box - thanks!
TheVileOne
Why don't you just look at the posts in his profile? ._.
silmarilen
because good luck finding his posts in a 3 year old topic with over 100 pages by going to his profile
Oinari-sama
Oh I didn't know that you can do an empty search for that specific topic. Learned something cool today :)
FrzR

Lolzyy wrote:

Stalking peppy 2.0
TheVileOne

silmarilen wrote:

because good luck finding his posts in a 3 year old topic with over 100 pages by going to his profile
I must ask why you would want to know what he said three years ago?

Also the solution provided is convenient enough even though there is nothing on the page that indicates that it's doing a topic wide instead of a forum wide search. Since this is possible I can resolve this.