forum

[duplicate] Osu! doesn't update my scores

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nya Nya Neko
Problem Details:
Well. I played some songs and make new scores. First it says, that I've got a new Rank, but when I see Rankings, I see that my Rank hasn't updated.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
my new score: (1.7mio)

my ranked score: (1.6mio)

I noticed something: It seems that the Ranks are updating, But not the score-Board:

osu! version: 20131129.1 (latest)
- Marco -
you didn't get a new rank with that map's rank
Topic Starter
Nya Nya Neko
@_@
I don't really understand
Lust
Can confirm, I have the same issue. osu! does not update my scores ingame, but it does show on my userpage.

Check my userpage for the score.
Anhedonia
Same problem here
[ Riki-dere ]
@not94 you're not getting pp for scores above #600
(correct me if I've understand the problem wrong)
- Marco -

XPJ38 wrote:

Database was down for a moment an hour ago. Is it working now?
Topic Starter
Nya Nya Neko
@Riki-Dere
Its not about the pp.
Its about getting new Ranks.
I should have a rank about 1000
not about 4000
Topic Starter
Nya Nya Neko
@marcostudios
It still says Im about 4000.
Well. I didn't play it since IVe got that bug.
An Im not in the condition now to try it out once more.
Limyc
Same issue as of 5 minutes ago. I figure it will be resolved on its own, but for the sake of being thorough, here's more confirmation.

XPJ38
Refer to t/169256 until it gets fixed
Nalarionwc
so glad im not the only one, saves me time of making my own thread. Same problem, though seems to only happen on some older songs that I have a score on. New ones dont get the bug, yet maybe.
TheVileOne
Please provide any beatmaps that you experience this issue with.
szymmirr
Well, I actually have this problem with... Tutorial. Two days ago I got Silver SS, but it still shows only Silver S.

Marcin
Tutorial is not ranked map, therefore score is not submitted from it. Play any other ranked map such as the one included, rostik - liquid or search for some here https://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist&s=4&r=0.
szymmirr
Yeah, but it should update to SS, right? It got updated from B to A and to S. I also got Silver SS on all other modes, where my rank updated without a problem.
Foxfur1289
same probem here
Lacrimosa

Foxfur1289 wrote:

same probem here
Please create a new thread addressing your issue there instead of bumping old marked threads.