1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Development
show more
posted

KnightFire wrote:

Soooo..... Is it possible to draw directly on the tablet to play? Anyone know?
What do you mean by "draw"? You use a specific electronic pen that the tablet reacts to, which is included with the tablet. You can touch the surface of the tablet with that pen and you can hover about 1cm above the tablet and it will still react to your movements.
posted

XPJ38 wrote:

Yes it is.
Thanks!
posted

Yajiru wrote:

KnightFire wrote:

Soooo..... Is it possible to draw directly on the tablet to play? Anyone know?
What do you mean by "draw"? You use a specific electronic pen that the tablet reacts to, which is included with the tablet. You can touch the surface of the tablet with that pen and you can hover about 1cm above the tablet and it will still react to your movements.
I was referring to making direct contact with the surface of the tablet to play, instead of hovering. To play Osu as if I was drawing on the tablet.
posted
Roughly how much would shipping be to Australia?
posted
Will there be alternate payment options available like when donating, some people may be unable to use paypal as sometimes they are a bit trigger happy when locking an account.
posted

Omazi wrote:

Roughly how much would shipping be to Australia?
$14.62
posted
Will we still be able to use this tablet for drawing and other things?
posted
Preordered! hadn't even originally planned to as I already have a tablet but hey, the smaller size is nice too for desk room.
posted
i really want this.. but sadly i dont have paypal account T_T
posted
I just cleared the first shipment through customs :). More updates to follow!

posted
:Q______
posted

peppy wrote:

I just cleared the first shipment through customs :). More updates to follow!

-snip-
Dang, that looks awesome! Are you possibly going to put up any more videos about the tablet before the first shipments go out to the people that have preordered already?
posted
Didn't have paypal account, suffered badly... Pls add more payment methods :(
posted

KnightFire wrote:

Dang, that looks awesome! Are you possibly going to put up any more videos about the tablet before the first shipments go out to the people that have preordered already?
I'll have high res photos and video up tonight or tomorrow :)
posted

peppy wrote:

KnightFire wrote:

I'll have high res photos and video up tonight or tomorrow :)
Awesome! Thanks :D

For some reason I'm hyped to get my hands on this tablet to try it out..... (Would be nice to get it before Christmas, would be a nice gift. nudge nudge ;) )
posted
Please excuse me if this is already answered somewhere, but is it micro-USB or mini-USB?

Micro breaks like nothing. It looks like this is mini from the pictures.

Still preordered regardless.
posted

Horo wrote:

Please excuse me if this is already answered somewhere, but is it micro-USB or mini-USB?

Micro breaks like nothing. It looks like this is mini from the pictures.

Still preordered regardless.
I do believe it is miniusb.
posted
It's mini, yes.

If you really need one by Christmas, I am able to send it, but I can't do this for all orders (I will have to manually post them). If you have a preorder and don't care about the cost, I am happy to manually fulfill such orders for US$60 including postage (around $10-15 more than if you are happy to wait). In this case, please contact me via email (pe@ppy.sh) with subject "osu!tablet before christmas" with your osu! username and paypal email address.

I have exceeded my time allocation for sending christmas orders! Anyone who sent an email already is fine.
posted
Hey peppy, can I come by in Tokyo on Saturday the 21st and pay you directly?
posted

kriers wrote:

Hey peppy, can I come by in Tokyo on Saturday the 21st and pay you directly?
This sentence hurts me for some reason kriers :( (I would have been there on 21st)
show more