osu!tablet official thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
Axor

robflop wrote:

Is it being shipped to Germany?

peppy wrote:

Availability: Dec 2013 - Jan 2014, Worldwide.
Yarissa
I'm a little curious to know if the surface would be (for any reason) textured like the tile patterns? I drag my pen so it's kinda relevant. I'm looking into a new tablet and hopefully the osu! tablet would be a good investment (and I realllllly like that pen shape). Hell, I would order like 50 of that pen if it was compatible with my wacom.

Does the pen come with spare nibs? Do you think dragging my pen against the surface would wear it down fast?
silmarilen

peppy wrote:

It has a paper-like texture and is not completely smooth, but not rough as such.
Noctali

LoliFlan wrote:

Noctali wrote:

How much of these will be available from the start ?
About 1000 if I remember right.
Awesome ! :)
Nathann22
Looks pretty damn good!
My only question is are tablets really that much better for gameplay?
Axor
I played with tablet once after a year of playing with mouse, for me it is much better.
Keysama
This looks so awesome!
gonna buy 1 for sure.
AmaiHachimitsu
Waiting for osu!mouse.
Kanegae
peppy, are you going to sell spare pens too?
neurosis

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

Waiting for osu!mouse.
yes please
Nyoko_old

Nathann22 wrote:

Looks pretty damn good!
Yes, mainly depends on your gameplay problem though. If you aren't good at reading notes a tablet won't help, but if you can read them and just are inaccurate a tablet would help.
Bauxe

Kanegae wrote:

peppy, are you going to sell spare pens too?
This was answered in the old thread, I remember him saying if he were to it would cost around the same as a new tablet, so no.
Lust

Nathann22 wrote:

its personal preference, if you feel like mouse is more fun then tablet so be it
terreF
When this comes out where will we be ordering it?
Topic Starter
peppy

Kaoru wrote:

Does the pen come with spare nibs? Do you think dragging my pen against the surface would wear it down fast?
It comes with four spare nibs (five total) and can also be used without the nib inserted.
Nathann22

Nyoko wrote:

Nathann22 wrote:

Looks pretty damn good!
Yes, mainly depends on your gameplay problem though. If you aren't good at reading notes a tablet won't help, but if you can read them and just are inaccurate a tablet would help.
I'll for sure buy one then. :)
Worth a shot for that cheap right?
Plus it'll be nice to help a little, I'm hoping to get supporter once I get another job.
uoroai
I would like to buy one ~ I hope it will not be sold out before I order....if it's only 1000 piece?
iamdarren
is it going to be a permanent item in the osu! store/can we still buy it after Jan 2014?
raww_old

uoroai wrote:

I would like to buy one ~ I hope it will not be sold out before I order....if it's only 1000 piece?
This is my main concern too, it'll probably be sold out after a day or two haha
Aeren
Definitely buying one. Will also invest in the next iteration (black?), price permitting.

Eagerly awaiting order-specifics!
[T]rickster
The pen looks comfortable...
Raging Bull

raww wrote:

uoroai wrote:

This is my main concern too, it'll probably be sold out after a day or two haha

If product does well at selling, I think he said that he will order more and in different colors.
[AyanoTatemaya]
If only I have the money! T_T
darioxxx

peppy wrote:

Preorder?
Nah, not until I finalise pricing at least.
Dangit xD I would pre-order immediatly

R.I.P. Wacom, now we will finally have a cheap, good alternative
Blaziken
So we can buy this in the next few weeks or so? I know 3 people who are all going to get one.
vixol
Payment methods?
- Skyz -
I would really like to get this, but a big shipping cost is a deal breaker for me :/
Something reasonable is ok, but I have seen some extravagant numbers, really hoping they are Not too high
Lightq
Where is Huion located? So we know roughly how much the shipping will be.

Regardless, I'd still buy one to support :)!
Trash Boat
i want one, i just hope it fits my budget
Noctali

Lightq wrote:

Where is Huion located? So we know roughly how much the shipping will be.

Regardless, I'd still buy one to support :)!
Well, If you look on Huion website you can find this : http://www.huion-tablet.com/product/pro ... p?sku=1008

That's the not-customized osu!tablet, or at least, what it's based on. So, 10 USD ? But I'm not sure.

Anyway, I want my osu! logo on it so, I'll wait.
Topic Starter
peppy
Huion are not handling shipping; I am. It will also vary depending on location and shipping method (speed of delivery). And it will need to include the cost of storage/packaging/handling.

There's no point guessing how high or low it will be; just wait until I can provide the information.
Cinagro

peppy wrote:

Huion are not handling shipping; I am. It will also vary depending on location and shipping method (speed of delivery). And it will need to include the cost of storage/packaging/handling.

There's no point guessing how high or low it will be; just wait until I can provide the information.
Thanks for the update c:
[ Mephisto ]
Cool!
Noctali
I was thinking, are there grips or something to prevent the tablet from moving if it's accidently touched while playing ?
Davichio
So nice tablet, I hope I will get money to buy this asap.
Fabi
Pretty nice, hope you can sell them all!
dinopwn
Might as well get this instead of the bamboo tablet :D
But the shipping :(
Also can this tablet be used for tablet only?
Rewben2

dinopwn wrote:

Sorry, but what?
dinopwn

Rewben2 wrote:

dinopwn wrote:

Sorry, but what?
Like hitting the notes with the tablet instead of using the keyboard
Rewben2

dinopwn wrote:

Like hitting the notes with the tablet instead of using the keyboard
It has pressure sensitivity so it should be able to.
show more