Buy em all, im waiting for a black design version :P
thelewa
white is way better than black
boat
once you go black you don't go back doe
thelewa
I want there to be a design to reflect the darkness of my soul
Dznutz
I'm down with the black colorway. It makes the logo pop out on any desk setup that you have.
HD on demand type shit ^.
Simply because its black. But i'd still buy this first osu! tabet
Bet that.

Glad my friend showed me this game 3 months ago. Been on it ever since.
Ninjamac

Implyingx wrote:

Ninjamac wrote:

I'm definitely getting one.
It'll actually encourage me to learn to play on tablet.
Mac, pls.
Danny pls
SigLogicalMaxiss

I assume this is removable and i can stick my own design?
Flanster

thelewa wrote:

white is way better than black
Everything I got is black - keyboard,mouse,pc,monitor etc.
tastes :P
Raging Bull

JappyBabes wrote:

frost is best
Will tablet area be customizeable?
Topic Starter
peppy

SigLogicalMaxiss wrote:

I assume this is removable and i can stick my own design?
...no?

Raging Bull wrote:

Will tablet area be customizeable?
please see opening post.
Suave_old_1
I love you peppy
Nuix
you post this after i bought new tablet last month.good job.
CXu

Nuix wrote:

you post this after i bought new tablet last month.good job.
The idea of osu!tablets has been around for about a year. :P
Zinkon
I'm considering getting this. But there is one thing I'm not sure about. Are there any performance issues? For example, can you play using this tablet as good as if you would use a Wacom tablet? Like if rrtyui played with this, would he play as good?

When I get this, should I set the tablet area proportions to match my osu! resolution proportions? (16:10 1680x1050 fullscreen)
Colin Hou
pretty cool, hope this can be shipped to china mainland
Full Tablet

Zinkon wrote:

I'm considering getting this. But there is one thing I'm not sure about. Are there any performance issues? For example, can you play using this tablet as good as if you would use a Wacom tablet? Like if rrtyui played with this, would he play as good?

When I get this, should I set the tablet area proportions to match my osu! resolution proportions? (16:10 1680x1050 fullscreen)
By the stated specs only, the tablet would be better than a Wacom Bamboo tablet (though the osu!tablet has a smaller tablet area).

It would need some testing to make sure it is like that.
-Deity-
Great, i'll buy black version as soon as possible :3
ampzz
I'll be waiting patiently on a 6x9" release since I cannot physically adjust to a smaller tablet due to constant hand jitters which is utterly impossible to play anything bar no mod comfortably.

When they (the larger tablets) are released I will be instantly purchasing 2~3.
mekadon_old
That's really cheap, even if it's $50 with shipping. Would get a dark version once it is released. Would be nice too if I can test first, but the specs are way better than my one

A heavy pen sounds nice too
[-Meiton-]
I hope the shipping is available for hungary.
Rori Vidi Veni
Well, 30$ is roughly 95 PLN, and the newest Wacom Bamboo is 245 PLN. And both Wacom and Huion have unofficial Linux drivers...
Shipping costs are really going to be the dealbreaker here.
Spyrunite
I can't wait for these to come out. Hoping to buy one as soon as I can
Metalbear
I'm really considering buying one. I always wanted to try playing with a tablet but buying one only for osu! wasn't worth the price.
Lust
Battery included? (I'm a cheap guy so I just want to make sure I can use it right away or I need to go out and get some when it arrives)
Mianki
What's the approx shipping for Europe? If it's over 2,7 AUD then for example I'd have to pay for customs. (Presuming that 30$ is AUD.)
Axor

Lust wrote:

Battery included? (I'm a cheap guy so I just want to make sure I can use it right away or I need to go out and get some when it arrives)
Yeah, if I remeber correctly, it was said somewhere that it is included.
Tekklorn
This looks awesome, if I didn't already have a tablet I'd definitely go for one of these ^^
Makar
wow very nice job on the design
Flanster
I'm excited on the feedback once its available and used by players.
Noctali
I love it, can't wait for it to be available, good job as always !
Kanegae
Looking forward to it! But I'll wait for a black version, to match my computer look.
Cinagro
Looks like I'm going to put off getting a tablet just for a little longer. P: Awesome job!
vixol
Depending on the shipping costs, maybe one is coming here to Spain with me.
[Luanny]
Is there a version for left handed people?
yknow, the design would be ~flipped~ like this
dkun
Can't wait to be able to order one! I know what I'm getting for late Christmas presents now. :o
Far East
This is going to sell very well. Good job I can't wait!
Frostmourne
I could give out feedback as I were the tester in those videos.
I will give it as a bamboo/intuos (Wacom) user for a long time.

Pen
- Not too light and not too heavy
- Grip it quite comfortably (more than wacom tablet) as the body is not too thin and it was somewhat like a rubber that you won't slip a pen
when you are a bit sweaty from playing osu!
- Tapping feedback is as same as Bamboo and intuos I use (can't figure out any differences) but it doesn't have different pressure level?
- The pen nip can open or close like ordinary pen does. (when you press the button on the pen's head)
- A bit little delay when hovering compared with those wacom stuffs but it doesn't affect anything (probably the pc for testing wasn't that good for testing)

Tablet area
- I got used to it quickly though. The area was a bit smaller than the bamboo one.
- When dragging a pen on the tablet, it was more slippery than the bamboo but it's not too slippery to the point you can't control anything.

I personally think osu!tablet is worth for 30$. I used something like 30$ before using the bamboo and it was way too worse compared with this one.
So yea, looking forward to it \:D/
Yellowpalmtree
Looks great, can't wait until it comes out. I want to get one from the first batch but I also want one in a different color cause I have my needs :P
Keep up the great work Peppy! :)
OMQ12
Will there be a slightly larger one because I would buy one :D
Avner
Bundle it with an osu! sticker and a 1 week supporter tag :p
show more