forum

osu!tablet official thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
Spyrunite
I'm watching the number go up and I'm scared. I want one but I can't get one right now :(
Fuu-chan
10 bucks and it's a deal.
Mizukashii
When will this available to all? when it got 100? or more and more and more and more and more and more and more
-Light -
Will the pen need replacement nibs like wacom tablets?
Turboapina
50th here, cant wait to try it out.
Ruhe
Please make it available to all osu! and non osu! supporters please.
Cinagro

izzato-kun wrote:

If you're going to get a tablet , I don't see why you don't drop a few dollars for supporter while you're at it. o-o
Topic Starter
peppy
Pre-orders will be supporter only. It will be available to all users after it is publicly available. Please wait patiently.
NetaAlta
can't wait untill it arives!!!!!
NetaAlta

izzato-kun wrote:

this is just for pre order who said it is only limited preorder if you wait you can buy it to after its release :)
thelewa
when is the time to pay for the order
fedoragoose
Edit: I can't read obviously
thelewa
I should've been more specific

when is the time to pay for the pre-order
LuckyStrike_old_1
I can't preorder despite the fact that I was a supporter a while ago.
Topic Starter
peppy

LuckyStrike wrote:

please try again

thelewa wrote:

when is the time to pay for the order
when i send an email. dec-jan.
LuckyStrike_old_1

peppy wrote:

LuckyStrike wrote:

please try again
It's fine now. Thanks!
Raging Bull
Just curious, but if I buy someone supporter, can that person preorder tablet?
Frostmourne

Raging Bull wrote:

I guess yes since he/she has a supporter status :D RB
Bass
EMS will be only way of shipping?
Ruhe
Looks like i needa spend a dollar and then pre-order. XD
Topic Starter
peppy

Bass wrote:

EMS will be only way of shipping?
can you read the page please?
Saileri
Gonna get this as Christmas present <3
Always wanted to try OSU! on a tablet, but I'm not really rich xd Thanks!
neurosis
so it could be a few days before payments are ready, right?
Raging Bull

Frostmourne wrote:

Raging Bull wrote:

I guess yes since he/she has a supporter status :D RB

peppy wrote:

Oh, it will work now if you have EVER been a supporter. It's mainly to ensure you are able to make payments.
Ah well, the reason I ask is since peppy wants supporters only since they can actually pay versus someone who actually cannot pay, but has supporter gifted.
Topic Starter
peppy
If they can't pay their preorder will obviously be invalid, but they are free to do so if they can accurately check the checkboxes, obviously.
Bass

Raging Bull wrote:

Ah well, the reason I ask is since peppy wants supporters only since they can actually pay versus someone who actually cannot pay, but has supporter gifted.
I never bought supporter, always been gifted but I am able to make payments(pp verified and such)
-Pink Panda-
If i have income, i can be a supporter of osu.. and buy that cool tablet and pen, but its only limited :o
MeowMeowKins
Will I be able to buy the tablet using iDEAL?
-Myhra
how can i order this
QuadPiece
Fuck it I'm ordering this. Even though I already have one, this is a nice one to have in addition for portability.
DJ Chihaya
wonder if I using other methods option to become supporter, will I become supporter at that time? or wait for a day / week / else.
I really want this, pls don't run out of stock... :(
Mizukashii
what do you think that the shipping cost to Aus to Phil and when will this be available public???
QuadPiece
Peppy. You should sign the pre-orders. That would just be so freakin' epic.
QuadPiece

Blazeblack07 wrote:

what do you think that the shipping cost to Aus to Phil and when will this be available public???
Shipping isn't finalized yet, however you can probably use this as a reference (For now): http://www.post.japanpost.jp/english/fee/intel/ems.html
NetaAlta
ànd there it is the 100th pre order
QuadPiece
Peppy, you said that you had to sell out the bulk to consider black ones. But how big is the batch? Are the 500 pre-orders all of them (Hope Not) or are they just a portion of the batch which you've set off for pre-ordering?
DJ Chihaya
Need response!
if I going to be a supporter in day X using other methods (not paypal or else), will I become supporter in day X? or wait a day / more?
and if I become supporter, can I pre-order more than 1 tablet? pls need response! :D
DarK_RideR_old

MeowMeowKins wrote:

Will I be able to buy the tablet using iDEAL?
You can use iDEAL to get a paypal account. http://www.money2.nl.
-Pink Panda-

Meroetta100 wrote:

how can i order this
You need to become osu! supporter before you order the tablet :)
vittu123_old
So as I can't see the payment methods without supporter tag, or i'm just blind. I'd like to know is it possible to pay through paypal and is there any possibility to get this delivered before January 6th, cause otherwise it may cause problems for me. I really wan't to test this out but I'm not going to be home regularly any time after that for the next half a year, but I'd still like to have this as soon as it would be possible. I would appreciate it if you could shed some light to this.

Thanks

EDIT: In short, if this product comes available, is it announced in the thread? Do the pre-order meter has to fill up before you release them or what is the flag needed for you to release this product?
show more