1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Otaku Culture
show more
posted
A lot of scenes in ef - a tale of memories/melodies.
From recent anime - the ending of HxH Chimera Ant arc.

And no offense, I think Kei stories are too predictable to make me cry, but I almost did a few times.
posted
The ending of Anohana or the scene in Naruto Shippuden where Naruto finds out Jiraiya has died and buys the popsicle stick and is sitting on the bench
posted
a
posted
Angel Beats: Yui Disappearing, flashbacks of Yui and Hinata, The Graduation scene, the scene when Otonashi, Hinata, Kanade and Yuri have to say goodbye to each other, the scene why Kanade and Otonashi love each other, when Kanade disappeared, and the ending which the characters are fading away...such feels...

Gawd Kanade I want to be your waifu... :(
posted
The feels of Angel beats..... THE FEELSS!!! :(:(:(:( And a flood happened after I saw the disappearance of Kanade.(Kanade no Shouhitsu?)
posted
xD
posted

RyuujiOrenji wrote:

The feels of Angel beats..... THE FEELSS!!! :(:(:(:( And a flood happened after I saw the disappearance of Kanade.(Kanade no Shouhitsu?)
Is it common to cry in Angel Beats?
I watched it I Was just baffled at how stupid the show is.
posted
Angel beats last 2 minutes of the last episode.
posted
Haven't skimmed through posts in case of spoilers for series I haven't watched.

But for me, the first time I've cried for an anime was in One Piece, specifically the saying goodbye to the Going Merry
Sorry if someone already said this T3T
posted
in the end, i cannot hate you

posted
Azu-nyan ;w;
posted
I cried through the entire 23rd episode of Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo.
posted
This week's episode of hunter x hunter
posted
Angel Beats, Clannad: After Story, ef - A tale of melodies/memories and so many more.
posted
;; the ending to wolf's rain so sad
posted
Angel Beats Ex lawl
everything about clannad ;w;
ef - a tale of melodies
Anohana
posted
The scene in DRAMAtical Murder where Clear sacrifices himself for Aoba by breaking into his own system and almost dying ; ; i cri everytiem
posted
ending anohana & ending angel beats
posted
When Ushio dies.
Spoiler alert.
posted
One piece, when the old ship is broken and they burn it..
Also anohana episode 8 (the feels ;-;)
show more