forum

Which anime scene leaves you crying?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aniitan
K-Project. If you haven't seen the series, don't read the spoiler, it's ending scene.
Major K-Project Spoiler
When Mikoto got stabbed, I've yelled "Noo, noooooo" when he started to say his last words I've began sobbing, then cried.「わりぃアンナ、もうきれいな赤をみせてやれない。」
Takahiiro
While I have yet to openly bawl while watching anime, these are the moments that left me in a sad state for a few days (in no particular order).

Cowboy Bebop, Ep. 24: After watching the Bebop crew grow closer through the series, seeing them split was tough and the music was just perfect for this moment.

Kotoura-san, Ep. 1: The first half of this episode is my new standard on grading how a show affects me.

Code Geass series: Lelouch erasing Shirley's memories, or Shirley's death in R2, or the ending of R2 (again, the music for this moment really made it memorable).

FMA: Hughes death, or Nina's transformation and death.
Nekoichi
AnoHana D':
UnderminE
End of Texhnolyze
Faust

UnderminE wrote:

End of Texhnolyze
Lol.

It was so shelled by the end I couldn't even manage to shed tears.
skimpy_old
ending of anohana the feels :(
clanned after story scenes
angel beats ending
my reaction
UnderminE

Faust wrote:

UnderminE wrote:

End of Texhnolyze
Lol.

It was so shelled by the end I couldn't even manage to shed tears.
There was nothing to cry about actually, but i couldn't hold my tears somehow when the song started playing. it's like one of those moments you just stop and stare at the ceiling for some time.
Yuuki Asuna

TheNekoNextDoor wrote:

I'm not sure if someone's said this before, but I cried at the final scene in Angel Beats. ;_;
:?
- Yuuto -
Did someone say "Anohana beats after story per second no pet na kanojo" ?
B1rd
Angel Beats wasn't that sad.

Haven't watched Clannad yet, played Kyou's arc on the VN and I know that if I see Tomoya choosing Nagisa instead of her it's going to make me really sad. And of course what happens in AS.

And the ending of Shiki. I didn't cry, because I couldn't because it left me feeling emotionally dead by the end, from seeing all my favourite characters die. So tragic...
WindowCurtin
anohana last scene everytime
Ceph23
It's pathetic how much scenes where people die/dissapear with very fulfilled faces get me to turn on the waterworks everytime....
Rio-
I wonder why I want to cry everytime I see the ending of every Doraemon Movie (especially the Robot Planet and Kibo arc)... can't wait for the last 3D-Movie of Doraemon *feels intensifies*
but for anime that leaves me crying, probably some scenes in Clannad After Story (although I only shed tears, not crying a lot)...
Quest
The scene from Little Busters Refrain, where Kyosuke leaves Riki and Rin to their own, and when I saw Kyosuke cried, I just couldn't bear the pressure and tears just came out. :c
Elicchi_old
Anohana's ending left me crying for the next 2 hours.
PeeweeKagamine

Navizel wrote:

-Angel Beats ending ofc.
-AnoHana ending.
-Tasogare Otome x Amnesia ending. Somehow the same with Anohana after all
-Kotonoha no Niwa's ending
-Steins;Gate never ending dying of Shiina Mayuri gfdi
-everything about Tsumiki no Ie
I never really watched ano hana, but yeah... tasogare otome x amnesia made me cry like a baby
also, ore no imouto ga konnani kawaii wake ga nai, and sket dance
Raiken-

windowcurtin wrote:

so this

sakurasou's ending too.
-Mizu
all the QQ's.
brezals
Animes that made me cry that I remember are

Pokemon Buttefree release scene when I was a kid

Clannad you know where

Anohana 2-3 times throughout the anime. I should watch the movie at some point.

Inuyasha where inuyasha and kagome is in kagomes world and I don't quite remember what exactly happens there, but I remember it was in kagomes world, and inuyasha was there, and I cried a lot.

Wolf children tears of first sadness and then joy at the end.

Hell yesterday I fell tears in no game no life because of badass the siblings are.
FlyingNeko
Angel Beats when MC got stuck in a tunnel
HighSee
Clannad. I'm blanking on some others I'm sure.
Kisetsunotori

Otamegartist wrote:

windowcurtin wrote:

so this

sakurasou's ending too.
Same here
sesh
Sayune
Angel Beats - Graduation ceremony / Otonashi's Story
Ano Hana - Ending
Clannad - many scenes
Fairy Tail - many scenes (Don't want to spoiler anything :p)
Sakurasou - Secondlast episode
Kamisama no inai Nichiyoubi - Ending
Guilty Crown - Hare Scene
Kyoukai no Kanata - Ending
Shuffle
Kokoro Connect
True Tears

Well that is about it what I remember... Yes I'm a emotional crybaby when I watch Anime :C
Feast
A lot... Angel beats, Toradora, Guilty Crown, SAO (Yui's scene, my God I'm crying again just thinking about it), Tasogare Otome X Amnesia, Zetsuen no tempest (was kinda balanced between hapinness & sadness tho) and way more :D
kirueggy
Anything clannad, angel feels, or really anything made by Key gets me in the feels
[-Tsubomi-]
Pekoyama's Trail in DR2 even though the anime hasn't come out yet , i watched it in the trial , goddamn it was sad ;;
Ending of Death note , godd it was so twisted and sad
Ending of Magi season 2 , I won't spoil or say why ~~
ENDINGS OF BLACK BUTLER SEASON 1 AND II OMGGG ;;
robflop
Angel Beats ending. The Feels man.
[-kuroaki]
- Ano Hana ending
- Clannad After Story Ushio scenes
- Tasogare Otome x Amnesia ending
- Code Geass 2nd season ending
DenisMartins
the only anime that i cried is NHK ni youkoso
AnatOWJIya
ToraDora's Ending(25 Ep) when Ryuji finds Taiga in school
Hidden Symphony
Steins;Gate when Okabe tries to save Mayuri, Last Scene with Hachikuji in the Monogatari Series + End of the Tiger part with Hanekawa and the Gosick Ending.

Though I cried the hardest when I read Ha Il Gwons Manhwas.
TheNekoNextDoor
Clannad After Story spoiler alert.

Ushio became my favourite character, and that moment hit me right in the feels.
troke
Sakurasou no pet na kanojati
Michiiii-
Angel beats ending and Clannad after stories episode 18(?)-24
tanteiRE
Psycho-Pass: Akane watches her friend get killed in front of her, Ginoza's father dies
One Piece: Pretty much every character's flash backs
Angel Beats: Yui's departure
Steins;Gate: Mayuri's deaths
Detective Conan: End of movie 1 where Ran cuts the blue wire instead of the red, all that red string of fate crap
Kyoukai no Kanata: last 3 episodes
Puella Magi Madoka Magica: last episode(s)
Anohana: last episode(s)

Any shojo anime I've watched, there's been multiple scenes.. Lovely Complex, Sugar Sugar Rune, Kobato., et cetera..
Coeurbee

kirueggy wrote:

Anything clannad, angel feels, or really anything made by Key gets me in the feels
Oh yes... this studio is really talented to make us cry. Air is going to be the saddest anime I've watched for a loooong time. I was crying so much I could barely see during the last episode. And now it's impossible for me to hear the main theme without having tears coming up.

I cried over all the scenes already quoted I've watched... "glad" to see I'm not the only one to sincerely cry watching an anime. '~'

I didn't see it quoted so... cowboy bebop end made me cry as well.
I was like: "seriously? n...no"
1/4 second later: "I won't cry."
1/4 second later: :cry:
Miunix
Corpse party when Seiko dies :c
Also when Yuka dies
The same goes for Mayu

And when Naomi said "I love you" in the last episode, pretty much after she opens her phone and saw messages from Seiko (Damn that made me cry like a kid :c)

Angel beats when they all fade away in the end

And some other endings from animes.
Bweh
That scene in Clannad where Tomoya and his dad do more than just silently stare at each other with the former randomly breaking into a tantrum
Jindujun93
Monster: Wolfgang Grimmer's death.
Hunter x Hunter (2011): Meruem's and Komugi's last moments.
Trigun: Yet again, a death. This time it's Wolfwood's death.

I guess there are probably some other scenes, but those come to mind immediately. Also don't want to count those instances when an anime made me cry because of just how bad it was, because I have the mentality to not drop anything.
show more