forum

Which anime scene leaves you crying?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Navizel
Thank you for spoiling me and not using the spoiler tag. Thank you very much.
Geo
Natame-
PatZar
1st, Clannad After Story ~
2nd, Ano Hana ~
3rd, Air
4rd, Angel Beat
5rd, Guilty Crown ( When Someone Die I Crying )
leepdesu
I'll be original.
School Days.

Stab me in the heart right now.
Ricca Morizono
Angel Beats : Almost on every moment they gone
Clannad ~After Story~ : I don't need to explain it right?
Chrono Crusade : Rosette & Chrono die ;_;
Elfen Lied : Lucy ;_;
Kanon & Air : I forget which scene, but I still remember this anime make me cried
K-ON : Last scene s2 and last scene on movie ;_;, also the scene where U & I
Non Non Biyori : Episode 4

And I forget one anime, I just watch it tho....the only thing I remember, when I'm watching this anime, it's the first time I get to experience the tears of happines.
oiiopo
I watched Non Non Biyori's fourth episode recently and I agree, it was excellently done. Reminds me of a similar thing that happened in my childhood :(
zeno61
Danshi koukousei no nichijou: the fake graduation ending
Angel beats: Iwasawa, Yui, Kanade, Yuri disappering
Sakurasou: the part where Mashiro is leaving
Nozhomi
End of Code Geass
All movies ending from Makoto Shinkai
End of Mirai Nikki
End of Angel Beats

Too much for my heart.
Foxtrot
khan119

kekekekekekeke
Navizel
Space Dandy's latest episode.

Yuzukki
-anohana ending
-kyoukai no kanata ending
-ookami kodomo no ame to yuki
-attack on titan, mainly when levi's squad died, when eren revealed his titan form, and when marco died
-the ending for neon genesis evangelion
Ikikaera
Any dramatic scene in any Anime I've watched..
Karuta-_old_1
it's usually scenes where someone who has gone through a lot of hardships and finally got something they hoped for
Clannad - Fuko Ending
Scene where Nagisa's performing the 演劇部 during school festival

Or something that really hits the spot for people like me
Characters like Toushiro and Okita in Gintama, episode 87 (I remember cause it's recent)

Losing something dearly
Scene where Tamahome went back to his home and found his family members all assassinated (Fushigi Yuugi)

Or even in Mister Ajikko where they emphasise the fact that one must put all their heart into cooking for their customers.
I cried in this scene because people are treating food as if they are fuels for cars.

Anime's probably one of the few places where I can honestly express myself and I am really thankful for the mangaka and their staff

shoot, how did I forget to mention Angel Beats! and there's so many out there.
Jugment
ano hana- Do I even need to explain it?
Madoka Magica final episode- Don't really know why. The whole thing was just so dark and everything that the final episode got me a little.
Manly tears were shed and those 2 moments.
ruminine
Something like disappearing after doing what they wanted to do before their death (Angel Beats) and disappearing because of fate (Yui from Sword Art Online) and graduating school (K-ON!) and many more

Well, you know similarities of those three.
Xiaolin
DEVIL SURVIVOR2 the ANIMATION in episode 10, Nitta was gonna die but Hibiki saved her and there was an sad song~ <3
I might map that sad song LOL
-Seren-
Lelouch's death
TheNekoNextDoor
I'm not sure if someone's said this before, but I cried at the final scene in Angel Beats. ;_;
seasonS

Freezed- wrote:

I recently rewatched Clannad for the...I don't even know exactly maybe 4th or 5th time, and this scene caught me every time so far. Also, MAJOR CLANNAD SPOILER.

OMG that scene :cry:
[ IA ]

seasonS wrote:

Freezed- wrote:

I recently rewatched Clannad for the...I don't even know exactly maybe 4th or 5th time, and this scene caught me every time so far. Also, MAJOR CLANNAD SPOILER.

OMG that scene :cry:
^ I never actually cried, but I was really really close with this.
Aniitan
K-Project. If you haven't seen the series, don't read the spoiler, it's ending scene.
Major K-Project Spoiler
When Mikoto got stabbed, I've yelled "Noo, noooooo" when he started to say his last words I've began sobbing, then cried.「わりぃアンナ、もうきれいな赤をみせてやれない。」
Takahiiro
While I have yet to openly bawl while watching anime, these are the moments that left me in a sad state for a few days (in no particular order).

Cowboy Bebop, Ep. 24: After watching the Bebop crew grow closer through the series, seeing them split was tough and the music was just perfect for this moment.

Kotoura-san, Ep. 1: The first half of this episode is my new standard on grading how a show affects me.

Code Geass series: Lelouch erasing Shirley's memories, or Shirley's death in R2, or the ending of R2 (again, the music for this moment really made it memorable).

FMA: Hughes death, or Nina's transformation and death.
Nekoichi
AnoHana D':
UnderminE
End of Texhnolyze
Faust

UnderminE wrote:

End of Texhnolyze
Lol.

It was so shelled by the end I couldn't even manage to shed tears.
skimpy_old
ending of anohana the feels :(
clanned after story scenes
angel beats ending
my reaction
UnderminE

Faust wrote:

UnderminE wrote:

End of Texhnolyze
Lol.

It was so shelled by the end I couldn't even manage to shed tears.
There was nothing to cry about actually, but i couldn't hold my tears somehow when the song started playing. it's like one of those moments you just stop and stare at the ceiling for some time.
Yuuki Asuna

TheNekoNextDoor wrote:

I'm not sure if someone's said this before, but I cried at the final scene in Angel Beats. ;_;
:?
- Yuuto -
Did someone say "Anohana beats after story per second no pet na kanojo" ?
B1rd
Angel Beats wasn't that sad.

Haven't watched Clannad yet, played Kyou's arc on the VN and I know that if I see Tomoya choosing Nagisa instead of her it's going to make me really sad. And of course what happens in AS.

And the ending of Shiki. I didn't cry, because I couldn't because it left me feeling emotionally dead by the end, from seeing all my favourite characters die. So tragic...
WindowCurtin
anohana last scene everytime
Ceph23
It's pathetic how much scenes where people die/dissapear with very fulfilled faces get me to turn on the waterworks everytime....
Rio-
I wonder why I want to cry everytime I see the ending of every Doraemon Movie (especially the Robot Planet and Kibo arc)... can't wait for the last 3D-Movie of Doraemon *feels intensifies*
but for anime that leaves me crying, probably some scenes in Clannad After Story (although I only shed tears, not crying a lot)...
Quest
The scene from Little Busters Refrain, where Kyosuke leaves Riki and Rin to their own, and when I saw Kyosuke cried, I just couldn't bear the pressure and tears just came out. :c
Elicchi_old
Anohana's ending left me crying for the next 2 hours.
PeeweeKagamine

Navizel wrote:

-Angel Beats ending ofc.
-AnoHana ending.
-Tasogare Otome x Amnesia ending. Somehow the same with Anohana after all
-Kotonoha no Niwa's ending
-Steins;Gate never ending dying of Shiina Mayuri gfdi
-everything about Tsumiki no Ie
I never really watched ano hana, but yeah... tasogare otome x amnesia made me cry like a baby
also, ore no imouto ga konnani kawaii wake ga nai, and sket dance
Raiken-

windowcurtin wrote:

anohana last scene everytime
so this

sakurasou's ending too.
-Mizu
all the QQ's.
show more