forum

Adding a "Watch Replay" option on fail [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +138
show more
DerekMcD
This needs more supports.
S55733
they should make replays in local so then u can watch it.
Tshemmp
This is a good idea, too. But the ranking grades (SS, S, A and so on) in the beatmap listing should be greyed out, so that you can instantly see which play you failed and which one you passed.
t3dd123
Too bad I'm not able to vote. To show support: +9001

:P
laport
that chinese fake osu! called JJ has this feature(;゜0゜)
Cara_Legal_old
Need it!!!!
+ 1 vote approving
Gaba
2 years ago, yay!
Aoko
This is actually a good idea. +Support. ^~^
We could do this to watch where we failed and study it/practice that part xD
XK2238
Really a brilliant idea. I think it's very good to be able to review our gameplay at the time we fail a song, and then we could see the mandatory point of our mistakes which causes us to fail that song. I support this with my all. :!:

Tshemmp wrote:

This is a good idea, too. But the ranking grades (SS, S, A and so on) in the beatmap listing should be greyed out, so that you can instantly see which play you failed and which one you passed.
Sounds good, but I think it'd be better if the one to be greyed out is our nickname in the local scores to better distinguish between pass and fail records.
Zerostarry
Since this was in Ouendan 2 I would really love this feature
Re_Znseemm6
I support it,it is useful!
emonite
I support this because I failed so many times...
Nanael_old
I'm all out for this.
Kouyuki
This would be very useful.
S o r c e r y
support
ReVeNg3r
Could be ,but unnecessaryl
SonicFan344
I need this
I'd like to see my failure
Waffles
Definitely support it. It'd be amazing if I could just see where I missed (and how) and improve accordingly.
Keredna
Sounds like a nice idea, but idk how useful it would actually be.
To my understanding of how the replays work, the computer generated mouse movements is very different from realtime recorded videos.
I've tried comparing my realtime replays recorded on fraps with the watch replay osu! made, the circular movements(realtime) became triangular(osu!)...
hissatsugirl
i support this!!! >[]<~
emergist
But you can see the replay when you turn on the "No Fail" mode.
woc2006
Let see, maybe appear in osu! one day.
YodaSnipe
Glad this was implemented, however, I don't want to see the WHOLE REPLAY on a Marathon I failed. Can you make it like 10 seconds before or something please?
Espionage724

YodaSnipe wrote:

Glad this was implemented, however, I don't want to see the WHOLE REPLAY on a Marathon I failed. Can you make it like 10 seconds before or something please?
Or maybe a skip to option to about 5-10 seconds before you fail
YodaSnipe

Espionage724 wrote:

That'd be cool too.
woc2006

YodaSnipe wrote:

Espionage724 wrote:

That'd be cool too.
I can provide that feature, but total score and combo reset to 0 in replay. If you mind this, give me more time to finish.
YodaSnipe
Actually no, that bug doesn't bug me personally, however, it might to others XD! I just didn't want to watch a 10 minute replay to see the one note I missed, then go back and play it again/rinse and repeat.
YGOkid8
hurray for implementation after a lifetime \:D/
Froic
is there a button that allows me to continuously replay my failed gameplay? i only know how to replay it once.
silmarilen
no there isnt, but there is a feature request to make it possible to save failed replays t/87873
Oinari-sama
Also check out this request for watching failed replay over and over again t/154790
KisamItachi
Soooo.. is it gonna happen ? or there already is that feature ?
Supairo

KisamItachi wrote:

Please don't bump threads where a feature was added. You can watch replays with F1 on the fail screen. You can restart them with Ctrl+R.
KisamItachi

koopa712 wrote:

KisamItachi wrote:

Please don't bump threads where a feature was added. You can watch replays with F1 on the fail screen.
Yeah, but only once...