GladiOol
>shygirl1999
>30 years old
kriers

GladiOol wrote:

>shygirl1999
>30 years old
kouzuki_karen
I'd imagine that there would be few people on here over the age of 30, because they have "much more" important duties in their lives to attend to, like spending time with their families and their work. Or they just eventually lose interest in rhythm games with bright colourful graphics and play Counter-Strike instead.

are you too cool for us now
dNextGen
im 18 if that cuounts as an old players

also what dude above me said
JoyceSn
I know allot of people over 30's but welll they don't play osu, instead they waste thier lives by getting drunk on a sunday night and playing planetside 2, apb, battlefield, minecraft etc... but not osu sorry
RBRat3
Don't feel bad I'll catch up eventually :P
Loctav
p3n and Garven almost caught up already, lol
DaddyCoolVipper

GladiOol wrote:

>shygirl1999
>30 years old
Jarby
I'm 10 years old but I'm really mature for my age
hinamizawan

mrdumpling64 wrote:

I'd imagine that there would be few people on here over the age of 30, because they have "much more" important duties in their lives to attend to, like spending time with their families and their work. Or they just eventually lose interest in rhythm games with bright colourful graphics and play Counter-Strike instead.

are you too cool for us now
I've just played 1.6 a while ago and I'm 18, it's basically a dead game being overshadowed by LoL, along with an angsty retarded kids community.
Kyonko Hizara

GladiOol wrote:

>shygirl1999
>30 years old
Soarezi
im 49 years old
boat
I'm 78 years old but I'm really immature for my age.
mekadon_old
Unless you're a wizard, then it's pretty rare to have people over 30 here
Ibuki Suika
NotEvenDoomMusic
I forgot how old i actually am.
Am i old enough?
Sethlied
i am only a 7 year old girl
Topic Starter
DJYumene
----
Topic Starter
DJYumene
----
Garven

Loctav wrote:

p3n and Garven almost caught up already, lol
Shhh
BeatofIke
brb taking a trip to the temple of time!
I'm 23 years old btw!

P.S:Alace is 31 yers old o.o
benjanyan
-
Shohei Ohtani
A lot of the time, older people wont be very active on the forum because its not as appealing. Its kind of a known fact that as people get older, they generally wont put much time into games. Even now, im just a college student, and i have no time for osu, unless i explocity take away time from other things. A lot or people at the age of 30, are startimg families and stuff, or working a full time job. Considering the amouny of things people have to do besides just their job, osu probably ranks prettu low on that list.

Also, it looks really unappealing to a lot of older people. Its bright colors and flashing music snd happy happy fun time. A general amount of people at 30 arent too into happy happy kawaii fun animu color fun yes. Especially if the music is like this game, people are gonna have a lot of ear strain and not much understanding

Theres a decent amount of older people thst plsy tho
kouzuki_karen

benjanyan wrote:

I don't know why age is such a concern. I've never felt the need to avoid talking to others because there's an age gap.
Kanye West
21 here. Probably going to turn into a generic adult with a ridiculously hectic but largely generic adult life who worries about everything but clicking circles. It's already pretty much happening and I'm probably never coming back here within the next year.

You should be thankful though that you've kept your youth and aren't ripping your hair out every day.
Oinari-sama
I'm way older than everyone here and yet I don't feel old kekeke...
Topic Starter
DJYumene
----
Topic Starter
DJYumene
----
thelewa
osu! is a game for adolescents
Topic Starter
DJYumene
----
boat
Videogames in general appeal more to younger individuals.

I'm only in my twenties and I already rarely find any enjoyment in games.

My extensive games library is nothing but an extension of my virtual penis, I never actually get to playing any of them.
thelewa

djyumene wrote:

thelewa wrote:

osu! is a game for adolescents
Not necessarily, I don't think there is a target age for Osu to be honest. It just seems to attract young people vs the older crowd.
osu! is mainly a game about honing your skills, which takes a lot of time which is something that older people don't have

adolescents are also really good at actually learning stuff like this
show more