forum

1 - 1

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Azails
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2013年12月2日 at 上午 06:14:40

Artist: 1
Title: 1
BPM: 202
Filesize: 3189kb
Play Time: 00:00
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (0 stars, 0 notes)
  2. Insane (0 stars, 0 notes)
Download: 1 - 1
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
xChippy
.... Seriously..?

While playing this I noticed something that I just absolutely can't stand.
This mapset (especially the Hard and Insane) feels like it is simply copy pasted from my mapset and than with some tiny tweeking/rearranging
Even though it's the same song, to have this much similarity isn't a coincidence, it really just looks like that you copied..
Seriously have some originality...
Denying this would be a bit odd as some parts are clearly the same. And I also have the clarification of ppl I asked about this,
If you want some examples catch me ingame.

I'll just stop here. I don't want to make this a big thing.
Idc if I get hate about this, I just prefer to stand with my opinion instead of staying put
My apology if I have been a bit to harsh or if I'm wrong.
Topic Starter
Azails

xChippy wrote:

.... Seriously..?

While playing this I noticed something that I just absolutely can't stand.
This mapset (especially the Hard and Insane) feels like it is simply copy pasted from my mapset and than with some tiny tweeking/rearranging
Even though it's the same song, to have this much similarity isn't a coincidence, it really just looks like that you copied..
Seriously have some originality...
Denying this would be a bit odd as some parts are clearly the same. And I also have the clarification of ppl I asked about this,
If you want some examples catch me ingame.

I'll just stop here. I don't want to make this a big thing.
Idc if I get hate about this, I just prefer to stand with my opinion instead of staying put
My apology if I have been a bit to harsh or if I'm wrong.
I'll revise this mapset, sorry..
that this mapset is at testing stage.