posted
Total Posts
show more
HaruryuuSan

Athrun_Yamato wrote:

Neither.

GUNDAM 00 ALWAYS NO. 1
Green Platinum
Athrun Yamato seems obssessed with Gundam 00 can i get a second opinion to is it's actually good or is that the only anime they've seen?
xxdeathx
Just finished Attack on Titan last night. They dragged us through most of the second half of the show wondering what the titan was trying to do; the least they could do is provide some answers.

At least SAO can provide a conclusive ending to each arc. Especially this latest mother rosario is really something.
Effy
Season 1 of Sword Art Online > Attack on Titan
Season 2 of Sword Art Online < Attack on Titan

:x
Kurai
First arc of SAO > SnK
The rest of SAO < SnK
LigerZero
attack on titan :D

i like anime and i like this song

i very fans linked horizon or sound horizon
userunkown_old
Since all of us are mostly gamers you guys + me are pro sao but I think this is a fandom fight not who has a better everything
NintendoFan05
Both are amazing. But I'm a SAO person.
Levitationn
I like both... B-b-but... I'd have to go with Levi-----UM. I mean, Attack on Titan.
XxNightxSmokexX
Sword Art Online became crap after the Sword Art Online part ended. The fact that they were in a video game and if they died in the game they died in real life is what drew a lot of people into it. Once that aspect of the anime vanished a lot of people including me became very uninterested in it. With that said....

ATTACK ON TITAN!!!!

Xerxes Break
Nothing, because these two titles are shit :p
Hidden-

sojekt wrote:

Nothing, because these two titles are shit :p
Damn, the salt :P !

I personally think like most people,
SAO first arc>SnK
SAO second arc<SnK
Where my opinion differ is that I personally really liked GGO, better than attack on titan, though there's one thing that Attack on Titan trample sword art in my opinion, it's the music, the electrostatics mixed with classical music, causing a lot of arrhythmic to give a modern tribal feel, is totally insane and incredibly fitting.
K3la
AoT is a good anime, but to me, it isn't just the same as SAO, which I fell in love with from the beginning.
The series after the first arc was, I have to admit, a bit of a let-down, but I still love it.
- K a t h -
SAO Attack on Titan.

Loved it :"3
LigerZero
now why not both.....??

sword art online + attack on titan = sword attack on titan online
Szymek
SAO Of course. why not.
LukaXGAMErs
Hmm.. I think both! Well, I love the anime, but if you want fantasy more or magic etc. then I prefer SAO.
AoT, uhh some brutal sh*t but I like it.
Mafuuu
Both were good animation and music-wise but you see...
I watched AoT because people called it overrated but not entirely bad. I watched SAO because I wanted to know why everyone called it shit.
Nameless
If I had to choose, I'd choose Attack on Titan.
They're both pretty bad and/or incredibly over-hyped if you look into them thoroughly, but I'd say Sword Art Online is worse. I can tolerate Attack on Titan.
-Nya-
Sword art Online was definitely very good~ The first time I saw this anime I literally rewatched multiple scenes over and over again.

I haven't watched Attack on Titan yet, mainly because it's very gory and I'm not sure if I'll be able to cope with that >.<
DeletedUser_3905941
Both are extremely overrated so they're both obviously successful animes.

Most people are disappointed by the second arc of SAO, but I was disappointed when I realised it was more about the forced romance than the actual game/iron fortress. The idea of SAO was what made me watch it, yet I wasn't expecting a love story fuck it of course I was. The second arc was disappointing by all means, but I think it could have been a great idea (apart from incest). I haven't even bothered watching SAO II.

Attack on Titan was a different style of anime. Not a typical highschool romance. It was different, but not great. The overhype of this anime is cancerous, especially since it's the only thing my friends at school talk about, praising anyone who likes it and shitting on everyone that shares the slight bit of criticism. I can't really say much about the anime since it was a while since I watched it, but it was good I guess.

It's hard to compare the two, and the only reason they are compared is due to the popularity. Both has their flaws, but I'd probably go with AoT.
Kyonko Hizara
I didn't find either to be that amazing. But out of the two, SnK is the least worst of them. I couldn't tolerate SAO past the first couple episodes but I managed to finish all of SnK.
yumi
Neither but if you have to id say snk
K o u h e i
I prefer SAO, only for the Light Novel.
-SayaKai
both
Green Platinum

K o u h e i wrote:

I prefer SAO, only for the Light Novel.
What's so good about the LN?
-Annie
I choose Attack on Titan ^^'
Apex_old
Why does a thread comparing oranges and apples that almost everyone knows have over 200 posts and 10 pages?
Green Platinum

Apex wrote:

Why does a thread comparing oranges and apples that almost everyone knows have over 200 posts and 10 pages?
Because these are the only animes people have watched.
Raiken-
SAO for harem.
AoT For giant fights.

Overall: SAO.
Ryanbeetz
Sword Art Online
i just finished watching the first one and its so good however the second one had not been dubed and im a slow reader
reireleafa19
SAO!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Xanaehla
Attack on Titan! :3
Kasumi-sama
Attack on Titan since I really have to choose, but I would had said neither of them tbh.
Green Platinum
Thread should be changed to DanMachi or Seraph of the End

Since they are this seasons equivalent of I wanna be the SAO/AOT
Zefo
Both!
FadedLink
I like SAO a bit more than AoT. for a couple of resons: !THESE ARE MY OPINIONS!

1) SAO was my first anime. ( which got me into watching anime )
2) I like the whole game aspect of it.
3) I like that it has a bit of Romance, not too much and not too litle.

But AoT has a little place in my heart also because of:

1) Potato girl
2) Medievalish aspect
-Iku-
don't like attack on titan but SAO ist only the first season good. so i think SAO is still better.
HazeL
Attack on Titan
Apple-san
Attack on Titan, But I also like SAO

BUT ATTACK ON TITAN!! :D
show more