forum

Sword Art Online or Attack on Titan?

posted
Total Posts
show more
tyrael6192
if you use "overrated" as a primary argument for discarding something, it's pretty clear you don't really have anything valuable to say. all it means is literally "other people like this more than me", unless you haven't actually watched it, in which case it's a non-statement and your opinion is not valid anyway

just watch it and see if you like it lmao is it that hard
Sapphiire_old_1

tyrael6192 wrote:

if you use "overrated" as a primary argument for discarding something, it's pretty clear you don't really have anything valuable to say. all it means is literally "other people like this more than me", unless you haven't actually watched it, in which case it's a non-statement and your opinion is not valid anyway

just watch it and see if you like it lmao is it that hard

Oh God finaly somwone else that understands why its so retarded for not liking a anime just because it is 'overrated'
Nub1
The reason it is overrated is because lot of people like it.
Tekklorn
SAO because DAT ASS....una
Navizel

Adicchi wrote:

You just defined the meaning of the word overrated.
Nub1

Navizel wrote:

Adicchi wrote:

You just defined the meaning of the word overrated.
seeing tyrael6192 post make me wanna explain what is overrated, lol.

I already choose anyway, its on the first page
ruminine
like them both, but I'll choose SAO
tyrael6192

Adicchi wrote:

which is essentially what i said? a lot of people like it and rate it highly and then someone watches it and doesnt like it. to that person it is overrated, but that's not a statement about the nature of the show at all and therefore not relevant
Piine
Uhhh I wouldn't call it bad for being "overated" (Even though I usually say that...) Though I rather you say SAO or SnK have certain flaws and people ignore them thinking it the best anime ever, then classifying them as just overated. SAO is mainly a typical princess story with just good graphical details and SnK is a pretty normal action packed anime but I wouldn't just say it just it overated just because. a lot of people watch it...
Haxdelete
meiikyuu
titan
mimaylin
SAO for sure.
TsunLemon
Neither moved me much, but thought SAO was slightly better. Only problem it had was that everything was ruined on the ALO arc.
Meanwhile thought SNK only had the great animation and sometimes great OST going for it, everything else was below average.
ALTKID
SNK
Xiaolin
Both are really good~ >.<
But I prefer SAO ofc~ ;3
Cause awsome friend is Kirito. xD
- Yuuto -
SnK.
Since snk is the real combat not in based game
Raiken-
For the Fighting Scenes, I prefer SnK.
For the Lovely Scenes, I prefer SAO.
Sheepsticks
I really prefer SAO's theme. Can't wait for the 2nd season. :D
ALTKID
SNK

SNK have a better image than sao
and better plot ofc
PeeweeKagamine
In terms of Otaku's ranking, of course AOT/SNK would win. its like, in the 34th rank right now
but personally, i did not enjoy either snk or sao. i prefer stuff like oreimo or railgun
Quest
SAO.
Enough said.
Although, I quite like HEICHOU and his cleaning motives.
Sorageru
Both of them are good~
MrBakpao
for romance story i choose SAO
but in SNK you can feel some fear and sad in the story, combined with war between monster and human make SNK look better~
[Yue]
Sword Art Online!
I find it much more interesting :3
Taengz
Sword Art Online, I didn't like SnK that much, but it was still pretty good.
Elicchi_old
SAO. but SnK's pretty good.
Apex_old
I don't see the objective of this thread except by gaining thread posts. This thread is like comparing a chicken egg to a rock album.
Yukii
SAO!! :D
kirueggy
SAO

No offense to SnK, I mean both are pretty boss animes, just that the fandom for SnK is just... out of hand
Pawsu
SAO all the way

I mean AOT is good too, but I'm in love with the concept of SAO.
Lemozade
SAO. I've never been as immersed to a story line and character plot, most people didn't enjoy that function of it and only liked the action, but I thought it had such an immersive story, and fell in love with it instantly.
Kingdom_old_1

Sethlied wrote:

both are shit
randomizer89

Lucia-Hime wrote:

Sethlied wrote:

both are shit
DeletedUser_4041880
Probably AoT but I kinda like the idea of SAO.
Kisetsunotori
SAO because i like more of the futuristic fantasy
Taadashi
AoT definitely. Probably one of the better animes out there in current time. :)
Nyanstars
I like SAO more, online game animes rule!
deadbeat
btw guys, while everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and obviously not everyone likes SAO or AoT, if you don't like them, don't post here. simple.
we don't need negativity in threads like this >_>
AutoMedic

deadbeat wrote:

btw guys, while everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and obviously not everyone likes SAO or AoT, if you don't like them, don't post here. simple.
we don't need negativity in threads like this >_>
True

My opinion about Three two anime's that everyone's talking about this thread

AoT : Too much hype. Ruined the thing. Probably it's the replacement for Bleach without high school
SaO : The anime killed itself on ALO. God, everyone agreed that ALO arc is soo boring
EasyMillions
As much as I hate both of them I'd say...... :roll: AoT by far
show more