Sword Art Online or Attack on Titan?

posted
Total Posts
show more
hehe Cx
Attack on Titan was better tho
washedupplayer
Log Horizon.

But if I really have to choose between these 2 AoT without a doubt.
Yafutsufa

mrdumpling64 wrote:

god please no

IMO both are just equally filled with weeaboob fanboys/fan girls who make a giant fuss about every minor detail of the show
the best reason to make me hating 1 show after another... dem weeaboo :x :x :x

hm? choice? then... *proceed to jump from 11th floor*
Revion
Prefer Sword Art Online than Attack On Titan.
~
Because the plot of SAO seems more interesting, like the gear, triangle love (maybe or multiple?), the battle (but seems unreal, because it is the game and I like it), etc.
Attack On Titan though I think has more logic plot and setting than SAO, I don't like the storyline.
Dante8975
I prefered Sword Art Online. :)
Taadashi
Haven't watched Attack on Titan. As for Sword Art Online. I watched 5 episodes and then couldn't take it anymore because I really disliked that anime.
kouzuki_karen

Yafutsufa wrote:

mrdumpling64 wrote:

god please no

IMO both are just equally filled with weeaboob fanboys/fan girls who make a giant fuss about every minor detail of the show
the best reason to make me hating 1 show after another... dem weeaboo :x :x :x

hm? choice? then... *proceed to jump from 11th floor*
neonat
SAO because

[ Stellar ]
Neither.
They're both over hyped.
BoredPotato
Both had their ups and downs, but tbh, they're overrated. They could have been made (A LOT) better, but they just ended up pretty bad. I prefer SAO over AoT though.
limee_old
Attack on titan although I'm not really a big fan of either.
Akari Ehime
Shingeki no Kyojin <3
Seikunai
Both overrated as fuck. But I prefer AoT over SAO.
Nukedboom
I'd choose SAO, I liked it more.
They're both pretty overrated though.
ivan
x
ixsq

Sethlied wrote:

both are shit
SharinganGirl
Sword Art Online.
P r o m i s e s

SharinganGirl wrote:

Sword Art Online.
RatedNC17
Attack on titan. I just couldn't bring myself to watch SAO i just dislike it :/
DestinySonata
I honestly like Sword Art Online. When I watched it during its air-time it made me so happy.
Plus_old_1
both are pretty shit, but snk is way less shit
seasonS

Adicchi wrote:

Sethlied wrote:

both are shit

ampzz wrote:

Both are overrated garbage so do yourself a favour and watch older (read that as superior) anime titles.
SAO was good, I enjoyed it but I do think that many people overrated it. It didn't live up to the hype I heard about it. Still it was enjoyable
Navizel
Natame-

Plus wrote:

^
Pizzicato
they're both good but way too overrated thus making them both shit
aBunny
overrated doesnt mean bad
SAO light novel is the best
Sapphiire_old_1
oh God why so manny hate *sigh* yes they are overrated , but not bad !
Kin
I don't know about the light novel, but TOO MANY people says it's SO GOOD or the best anime ever, they are not this bad, but I don't think they are this good. Also I tried to watch both, but I were kinda disapointed when I saw it was just a blockbuster, and nothing more (for me + I couldn't finish both). I would say, too much overrated Hi ADS everywhere

Also I think I'll say SnK
Tari
None, too mainstream for me
Sapphiire_old_1
why is to mainstream a reason to not liking it ? its a dumb reason honestly if you like it well thats fine , iif you dont like it thats fine to but not liking a anime just because its to overrated and mainstream wel thats just dumb
Navizel
because hipster.
Umi
i personally like both, if i had to choose, Snk because there was intensity in almost every episode.
[ Stellar ]

Plus wrote:

I 100% agree with this.
People go way nuts about these over hyped animes.
Kyonko Hizara
SnK because it was actually interesting. It's pretty good if you look aside from how much people like to overrate it.

I could never get into SAO.
XYZ3370
I dropped SnK, couldn't stand that protagonist anymore (Ep 14 or so). I didn't really enjoy that story line, it was somehow cruel but not that interesting imo.
In SAO at least the idea was awesome. I enjoyed the whole setting and I actually liked those extremely over-dramatised scenes, way more tense than in SnK imo although Kirito was often so op.... The first arc was awesome imo, however nothing really to say about the second...
tyrael6192
if you use "overrated" as a primary argument for discarding something, it's pretty clear you don't really have anything valuable to say. all it means is literally "other people like this more than me", unless you haven't actually watched it, in which case it's a non-statement and your opinion is not valid anyway

just watch it and see if you like it lmao is it that hard
Sapphiire_old_1

tyrael6192 wrote:

if you use "overrated" as a primary argument for discarding something, it's pretty clear you don't really have anything valuable to say. all it means is literally "other people like this more than me", unless you haven't actually watched it, in which case it's a non-statement and your opinion is not valid anyway

just watch it and see if you like it lmao is it that hard

Oh God finaly somwone else that understands why its so retarded for not liking a anime just because it is 'overrated'
Nub1
The reason it is overrated is because lot of people like it.
Tekklorn
SAO because DAT ASS....una
Navizel

Adicchi wrote:

The reason it is overrated is because lot of people like it.
You just defined the meaning of the word overrated.
show more