forum

Sword Art Online or Attack on Titan?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Zefo
Both!
FadedLink
I like SAO a bit more than AoT. for a couple of resons: !THESE ARE MY OPINIONS!

1) SAO was my first anime. ( which got me into watching anime )
2) I like the whole game aspect of it.
3) I like that it has a bit of Romance, not too much and not too litle.

But AoT has a little place in my heart also because of:

1) Potato girl
2) Medievalish aspect
-Iku-
don't like attack on titan but SAO ist only the first season good. so i think SAO is still better.
HazeL
Attack on Titan
Apple-san
Attack on Titan, But I also like SAO

BUT ATTACK ON TITAN!! :D
Apple-san
Attack on Titan, But I also like SAO

BUT ATTACK ON TITAN!! :D
lupaingatan
I love Sword Art Online, but I like to watch Attack on Titan
Shira
Sword art online. :P
Pituophis
I prefer the Sword Art Online: Tiddies Addition, aka Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?. If your going to have a shitty story, might as well have dem tiddies.
Ender Lain
SAO
Ilham
Attack on Titan! xD
Virtue-
I think SAO is the best
Arief Santosa
i can't choose it :o
Telstra3G
Both are good.
SAO for me turned bad after 13 episodes of the first season.
Attack on Titan is bad because you know the character you are attached to is going to die.
Green Platinum

Telstra2G wrote:

SAO for me turned bad after 13 episodes of the first season.
If a series is bad for half the episode can you really say it is good?

Telstra2G wrote:

Attack on Titan is bad because you know the character you are attached to is going to die.
Except the protagonist. and some others in the manga I've heard
Zuikaku
Both are good, SAO kinda changed course after EP 13, but you know it's not as bad as people say (imo).
AoT is cool too, but you kinda get used to Eren loosing his cool and getting the crap kicked out of him before he turns into a full tank garen with Elixr of Iron and his AD = Fed master yi with 6 IE.

If you like SAO you should watch Log Horizon. :D
[ LJ ]
attack on titan
FadillSan
Sword Art Online :D
depzdai
Quite hard to select one.
kidamiku
Attack on Titan
Zain Sugieres
both shit
Sayorie
Evangelion
Runiel
I choose Naruto: One Piece
Aomi
neither
-Annie

Aomi wrote:

neither
KatouMegumi
Neither, though if you want to watch SAO, just don't tell nobody you did watched it.
First, it's hyped, and some people tend to splash shit out of buckets to those who were in a bandwagon. (SAO) So just hide the fact or ignore the haters.
Second. You are YOU. If you watched something that others hate, it doesn't mean you're a bad person because of it.
Third. Even if you're bored, ANY show can entertain you. Despite the ratings and quality.
SAO is a good anime series apparently.
Tae

Zain Sugieres wrote:

both shit

Aomi wrote:

neither
^^^
imo both are incredibly overhyped, and in reality are nothing to get too excited about.

Fizzn wrote:

Neither, though if you want to watch SAO, just don't tell nobody you did watched it.
First, it's hyped, and some people tend to splash shit out of buckets to those who were in a bandwagon. (SAO) So just hide the fact or ignore the haters.
Second. You are YOU. If you watched something that others hate, it doesn't mean you're a bad person because of it.
Third. Even if you're bored, ANY show can entertain you. Despite the ratings and quality.
SAO is a good anime series apparently.
dude, calm down
Endaris
Why not Inferno Cop?
HardPointz
Sword Art Online started out good but it turned into shit for me so Shingeki No Kyojin
Kidgore

HardPointz wrote:

Sword Art Online started out good but it turned into shit for me so Shingeki No Kyojin
Same.
SilverBlade128
Well both.

Even tho SAO went downhill, it was a good ride at first right?
Benlothar
I mean is it really a question? AOT is the far superior piece of media. The fact that SAO went downhill after just half a season should be proof enough for that. Sao chose to become a stupid romance love story when that wasnt the point from the start.
And this picture should describe everything wrong with SAO
yousofashraf
Well i will choose SAO .. I have rlly enjoyed watching it .. Although attack on titan was cool too
Also i like Game gnre so yup SAO is the best :)
Hikona
I pref snk manga
LucarioMurffdog
SAO is one of my favorites of all time, so I gotta say SAO. But I do respect AoT.
athyriel
Sword on titan
Luqanted

Sethlied wrote:

both are shit
kherthy
Tbh sao 1st season was pretty decent, but the 2nd season... Gosh that was a waste of time.
Endaris
Attack on SAO
45Traeath
Waw... A 3 years old thread and there are still answers '-'

I'll take Log Horizon (seriously though, I prefer this over those two).

Sure, SAO's second half............ Well, only its first quarter was fine (or an eighth of it, whatever) but at least to me, it's better than the latter which didn't catch more of my attention after reading its summary.
show more