forum

Sword Art Online or Attack on Titan?

posted
Total Posts
show more
tanteiRE

FuturistigSan wrote:

I Pref Sword art online

I realy wish ppl coud Stop calling it Attack on Titans.The Name is Shingeki no kyojin
No one is calling it Attack on Titans.. lol
Although it isn't the exact translation of Shingeki no Kyojin, it's the accepted English name. Same way Kyoukai no Kanata is Beyond the Boundary despite that not being the exact translation. Also, for people who buy/read the volumes in English, it is printed as Attack on Titan. Not saying all manga volumes in English are good.. Because one time, they went from Kamisama Hajimemashita to Kamisama Kiss..
Nothing wrong with calling it in its English name versus spelling it in romaji.
Nice picture though
Witch Mercy
Why would you even compare these two anime?
Anyways I choose AoT.
Foxtrot

FuturistigSan wrote:

I Pref Sword art online

I realy wish ppl coud Stop calling it Attack on Titans.The Name is Shingeki no kyojin
Stop being a weeaboo.
Geo
kagaminelenz
^Agree LoL XD
AoT and SnK is same, only in different language

Anyway, I prefer SnK because it have a heavier plot and it blood splatter so cool
[-Tsubomi-]
kfjlklka , shingeki no kyojin FTW ! < 3
lunarblue

Dulcet wrote:

FuturistigSan wrote:

I Pref Sword art online

Stop being a weeaboo.
+1 hhhhhnnggg
Gumpy
Maybe I will watch them sometime in the future when people stop mentioning it to me constantly.
tanteiRE

Gumpyyy wrote:

Maybe I will watch them sometime in the future when people stop mentioning it to me constantly.
That'll be a while then.. The AoT manga is by no means close to finishing, and I doubt the SAO light novel is either. Unless their popularity drops out of the blue, which may happen if the SAO anime ends after Gun Gale, cause the anime is certainly more popular than the light novel.
But you're not missing out. :)
VoidnOwO
attack on titan definitely
kanasayu
im not obsessed with neither but sao was garbage so i'll choose attack on titan
moonlight666
I'm kinda bored of romance, so i choose AoT for now
Hoppix

Sethlied wrote:

both are shit
This
DarkerStyle
Both were fine, but SAO comes on top, more romance and loved the plot.
[-Tsubomi-]
Sword art online had the feels and everything but it was alright , just what your expect from a normal anime but SnK is unique and it has a lot more gore and action and a good plot so UvU SnK 5ever
Xiaolin
I think I posted here ones

Who cares

Both, AoT is really amazing, I can't wait for season 2 to see what happened to Annie o3o And for SAO, I always waited for season 2, and its finally here, I really want more of these two anime ~ >w<

Wow, that sign you have Kali.. I couldn't stop staring at Levi o.o I didn't even knew that Levi and Mikasa are in the same family hue owo
-AGENT DJ ANGEL
I like both equally
MoeMoeOrRiot
Attack on titans plot is so great, so for me Attack On Titan All the way :D
[-Tsubomi-]

MoeMoeOrRiot wrote:

Attack on titans plot is so great, so for me Attack On Titan All the way :D
totally agreed girl ! , it's more action packed and exciting !
Tetsumine
I like both, but I prefer SAO :3
Gumpy
I'm that one person who has not watched any of them.
[ Meathix ]
SAO, Because AOT sucks.

WARNING.
My opinion.
Starfall9908
SAO because I like nearly everything. Both AOT and SAO have pretty detailed art but SAO has more colors and effects and themes too. Which AOT lacks. I also like how SAO gives the watcher more different feelings than AOT, which doesn't give me so much emotions besides crying my eyes out because of every character dying there.

But Isayama Hajime did a good job making hot as hell characters like Levi *^*
AnatOWJIya
SAO
TheFinalStark

Ideolo wrote:

I'd choose SAO for awesome animation and gaming mechanics, I'd watch AoT for the blood, titans and potato girl.
I prefer AoT. DX Don't hurt me
^this... potato girl XD i think her name is Sasha right?

I agree. For blood and shit and some fancy swingy mechanics AoT.
For a very cool concept, some badass fights and swords and shit SAO. I also like the new SAO. That Sinon fight was amazing ;)
Shurelia
Both are Overhyped Anime.
TrinitehFoarse
Both are fine,but i will go with SAO
Michiiii-
Never watched SAO so AOT^^
A Blind Puppy
So yeah while it is true that both of these anime got over hyped and blown out of proportion, I still feel that these are still very good anime. Just not as good as some would lead you to believe haha. That being said I think I'd lean towards AOT just because it fits my preferences better, but I'm really big on SAO as well!
GeeNX
I'd give it to AOT, but still both overhyped
Bweh
I'd go with AoT since, disregarding the fan base completely, it's far more interesting and engaging. Both have very good settings but SAO dropped the ball with it, preferring to stick to its harem and shallow character tripe rather than going for a more meaningful plot. Volume1 was good on that respect right up until the end, the. It just goes downhill from there.
Navizel
Already answered this and I'll just explain why I chose Attack on Titan. Both shows delivered great start but unfortunately, both shows went downhill and started to suck as time goes by. Sword Art Online went for the be-gary-stu-and-get-girls route which most light novels have while Attack on Titan went for full action and drama which I think is better. SAO looks a fanfiction written by some lonely man while AoT was made by the creator of a shounen series and of course, the latter is better.AoT also has better characters while SAO looks just like a copy paste of some random anime called Mahouka or Guilty Crown.

Basically, AoT is better even though the pacing of the story is slow. SAO has bad story and character and logic never works on SAO (Seriously, how can you still play MMORPG after your life got in danger and your girlfriend almost got raped?)
MMzz
Shounen anime vs Shounen anime?

I choose Shounen anime.
Bweh
Don't generalize. It's insulting to the shounen that actually gets it right.
Dj__Krazy
Ryukaii
Both are Great, I can't choose, there isn't really much to compare.
Raiken-
for damn romance i choose sao
for damn fighting actions, bloods, effects, etc, i choose aot
Ananda
just SAO
Female
SAO probably because i didn't enjoy watching AoT at all.
show more