forum

cant read???

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Roricon
For some reason i cant read http://osu.ppy.sh/s/18127(insane) at all. It looks really slow and easy but i just cant read it at all. It's the first map i have this with and i have no idea how it comes. Even if i keep retrying i cant even get past the start -_-. does anyone know what might causing this?
Full Tablet
It just has low AR. It's easier to read with HR
Topic Starter
Roricon
:o i never use hr so didnt think about using it but thanks man that fixed the problem :p.
Starry-

tomden wrote:

:o i never use hr so didnt think about using it but thanks man that fixed the problem :p.
Using HR essentially shouldn't be a fix to a problem of not being able to read lower AR. It's simply always good to practice these lower AR maps instead, in order to attain a solid reading ability later on.
Topic Starter
Roricon
Ye it looks like i lost the ability to read low ar :(. I just tryed to play a hard map i normally get 97%+ acc and now i had barely 90% i guess ill just play some hard maps till i can read low ar again :p. Really weird how you can forget how to read low ar by playing high ar the whole time.

edit: i gave up on playing the map without hr even after 10 retries i cant play it at all even after playing some hard maps with lower hr for some reason its just impossible.
Xcrypt
Practice Low AR for bawsing. Low AR makes things harder as soon as you get to hard/insane maps.
G0r
I was really bummed out when this thread wasn't actually about his lack of literacy.