forum

Sort by number of spectators

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +120
Topic Starter
Solitude
On the F9 menu you can sort by name, rank, location, time zone and world map.
But i think we should also be able to see which players have more spectators. In my opinion it'd be a cool feature.
I personally never use the sort by location, time zone or world map. And i think sorting by spectators would be much more useful than any of those.

Thank you.
Lust
So you want WubWoofWolf to appear at the top at all times and then whoever has more than two spectators next? Tbh it'll end up like sort by rank mostly.
Aka
not so necessary imho lol..
peppy
I really want to see this happen, too. Been contemplating it for a while now.
Oinari-sama

peppy wrote:

lol peppy I'm just curious: everytime you write something like that, are you leaving a note-for-self or are you waiting to see if any members of the dev team will pick it up?
Derekku

Oinari-sama wrote:

peppy wrote:

lol peppy I'm just curious: everytime you write something like that, are you leaving a note-for-self or are you waiting to see if any members of the dev team will pick it up?
Either or ;)
peppy
Basically no one will do it if I don't, most of the time. When I post it's acknowledging that I have thought about it, and agree with your idea. It is no guarantee it will ever be implemented, but I'd love if it was.
Oinari-sama
Cool... thanks for sharing :)
Topic Starter
Solitude
bump, ppy pls
Rad-
Well, instead of adding a list of most spectators which is similar to the Live Streams but in osu, I would think a better idea would be show list of spectators as a filter to know who is spectating to view profile and stuff, instead of remembering the name of the user and go to osu site to find that person. But that's my opinion ofc, if more people vote on this, i can support as well, It's just that my way of specating is either see friends spectating others or simply adding already the player to spec as soon as gets online, because that way i already know it will be good to watch.
Italo
OMG I will love it, shut up and take my stars +4
- Marco -

Rad- wrote:

Well, instead of adding a list of most spectators which is similar to the Live Streams but in osu, I would think a better idea would be show list of spectators as a filter to know who is spectating to view profile and stuff, instead of remembering the name of the user and go to osu site to find that person. But that's my opinion ofc, if more people vote on this, i can support as well, It's just that my way of specating is either see friends spectating others or simply adding already the player to spec as soon as gets online, because that way i already know it will be good to watch.
I prefer OP request :)
Adie
I think this would be awesome if it were implemented into the game, it would let everyone know if someone is doing a crazy play so they don't miss it.
HazeL
I'll vote for a yes/no.
Any will do
Topic Starter
Solitude
yet another bump
-GN
hey i want this, peppy should contemplate it again
Gnoske

-GN wrote:

hey i want this, peppy should contemplate it again
totally agree, i want this feature very much
please add this
Satyrsaw
I join the train, peppy, ''Just Add it!''
[ R i v e n ]
bump
I like it :D
Vexy
Luqanted
where is it
Topic Starter
Solitude
lets bring this post back from the dead
Joon Yorigami
That's a lot of bumps :3c

Seems pretty cool idea, don't know if peppy will contemplate again after 8 years though