forum

[resolved] (Ctb) Given an S when supposed to be SS

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KootyPoots
Problem Details:
Played this beatmap https://osu.ppy.sh/b/29621&m=0 on "Remco's Normal" with Hard rock and Flashlight on. Got Silver S, went back and watched the replay (I panicked because I only take SS) and you can see that I actually got an SS. Tried MULTIPLE times to correct it myself by beating the record (I really don't want an S on my profile) (at the time of writing this, it was about 46 minutes ago the S was ranked, and I've been trying over and over again since) but its becoming too tedious and I see it as undeserved. If this can be fixed (like just remove the S and I can do it over, or switch the S on my profile for SS, something like that) it would be greatly appreciated.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

I don't know how to put the replay here, but you can just go check the beatmap replays. The rank I want corrected placed me at 6th place (KootyPoots), so just watch that replay which is marked as an S but is clearly an SS

osu! version: 20131129.1 (latest)
Marcin
What is your score on SS rank and what is on that S you don't want?

ONLY BEST SCORE matters, not best rank symbol.
Topic Starter
KootyPoots
S score is 1,232,757; but the thing is that same score was ACTUALLY an SS, it ended up being marked as just S though
Topic Starter
KootyPoots
Can even see that at the end of the song I had %100, but in the results page it dropped by %0.21
Marcin
Screenshots of both scores would be helpful... (shift + f12 in game screenshots)

Ranks are never going to be removed upon request.
Topic Starter
KootyPoots
I don't know how to include screenshots in the post
Pizzicato
press shift + F12 in-game then wrap the image location with [img] tags
Topic Starter
KootyPoots
Thank you, here you go. The first one was at the end of my playthrough that somehow went from SS to S, and the second one is proof, taken a second after (both were taken from a replay of my playthrough actually)

[img]file:///E:/Screenshots/screenshot001.jpg[/img]
[img]file:///E:/Screenshots/screenshot003.jpg[/img]
Topic Starter
KootyPoots
wait
Marcin
no no, after clicking f12 + shift, browser will open link to your screenshot, you include THAT link.
Topic Starter
KootyPoots

Again, picture of the result screen was a second after the first screenshot
deadbeat
online scores say you missed a droplet ._."
Aka
i actually have random thing here :v
but std

UnderminE
Maybe that spinner was 100?

edit: oh according to graphic, it isnt
Rorona

UnderminE wrote:

Maybe that spinner was 100?

edit: oh according to graphic, it isnt
Spinners can't be 100 in CtB.
Raging Bull
Shes talking about the video
Aka
about my screenshot /me runs
Topic Starter
KootyPoots
Yeah, I practically had the same problem, can't quite put my finger on it.
Topic Starter
KootyPoots
Aww yeeaahh, beat the score myself. We're done here.