1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Video Games

show more
posted
finished a few days ago and went to bed at 6 am that night
posted

lukewarmholiday wrote:

Case 5 had so much fucking deus ex machina, ugh.
Agreed. You're referring to the high number of people bursting in to deliver new information, I assume?
posted

K2J wrote:

lukewarmholiday wrote:

Case 5 had so much fucking deus ex machina, ugh.
Agreed. You're referring to the high number of people bursting in to deliver new information, I assume?
yeah

BLOOD HAPPENED TO FALL ON A HOTDOG CASE PERFECTLY SO IT LOOKED LIKE A JAPANESE FLAG SO ALBA DIDNT NOTICE IT!

It was building up quite nicely until that point wheneveryone and their mother decided to join in on the party
posted
ME probably had some of the most entertaining characters in the series, this is one of the few times I've actually liked the stories characters so much and was left feeling like the plot fell a little bit short.

Normally great characters allow me to overlook everything.
posted
The Edgeworth, game keeps me away from osu! some days :P
Well beated it now, it's a bit different from the other games and is pretty fun!
It kinda lacked the epic courthouse battles and I kinda felt like that Logic should have been bigger and harder (Like 10 things at the same time and some didn't have any use!) but i liked how all the cases was connected this time!

Well I just found this Japanese promo of the game where they discuss who that supposed to be the main role in the game ;)
Part 1

Part 2
posted
I beat it last night, holy fuck some of the logic jumps in that last case were stupid as shit, worse than the circus one in PW2.

And it went on and on and on and on and on
posted
finished the game. It felt short even if there was a lot of game time. I just wish there were more cases since five makes the story feel really short :[
posted

supergarlic wrote:

finished the game. It felt short even if there was a lot of game time. I just wish there were more cases since five makes the story feel really short :[
You realize that 5 cases is the most that's ever been in an AA game right? AA1 originally only had 4 since Rise From The Ashes was an add-in for the DS remake. Trials & Tribulations had 5, but 2 of them were short cases with no investigation phases. This makes AAI, approximately, the longest game in the series.
posted

YellowYoshi1 wrote:

supergarlic wrote:

finished the game. It felt short even if there was a lot of game time. I just wish there were more cases since five makes the story feel really short :[
You realize that 5 cases is the most that's ever been in an AA game right? AA1 originally only had 4 since Rise From The Ashes was an add-in for the DS remake. Trials & Tribulations had 5, but 2 of them were short cases with no investigation phases. This makes AAI, approximately, the longest game in the series.
But the cases are shorter overall, especially the first two. What they really should have done is make the game less linear instead of just "investigate this area" and "cross-examine (or whatever) this person" over and over. So you would have to, you know, actually think and stuff most of the time.
posted
The Ace Attorney series really love using names with puns, and AAI just proves it all the more...

I lol'd at Deid Mann from the 4th case.
posted
My favourite case in AAI was case 4. Case 5 was okay, but the ending dragged ON and ON and ON. I was seriously thinking "ANOTHER 'HOLD IT!'?! HOW MANY DOES THIS CASE NEED?!" It was good, though, but not my favourite
posted
Hahah, I can't be arrested 'cause I've got that, how do you say? Diplomatic Immunity, bwahahahahah!!!

What? I no longer have that? Oh well, I don't really need it anyways.


Ep5 just took too long to reach a conclusion, even though we all knew whodunnit by then.

Also, Deid Mann was a silly pun. Next they'll have an 'Abod Ii' or something.
posted
But the whole point of it was that unlike previous antagonists EVEN Gavin

Alba didn't give up UNTIL THE VERY END.
posted
Phoenix Wright = Best game series evar.

AAI was good, I really enjoyed it. The best case was definitely case 4. Epix.
posted
Yeah, big bump, but I felt this comic was too good to not share. Spoilers for the end of Investigations:



I feel this perfectly sums up how long Alba's testimony dragged on.

Source, and if you don't get the joke, I'm so sorry, because you have never lived.


More from here.
posted
That sums up AAI pretty averagely.

Apart from the crude drawings, mind you, it doesn't show what the wound was about (apparently it was "justified self-defense")
posted
I did think that Capcom overdid it with Alba, but that's just my opinion.
posted
Don't worry, everyone thinks the same.
However, I really enjoyed AAI, and all of the Ace Attorney games, they're all great!

And, this is kinda old but, I think all of you who are interested in the AA series should read it... (if you haven't)

http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=130751
posted
New Ace Attorney Investigations announced! Scan.
posted
show more
Please sign in to reply.