posted
Total Posts
show more
5ku112

JInxyjem wrote:

5ku112 wrote:

THIS is why we cant have nice things. :|
Your signature says otherwise.
Thats a sig not a post, the thread is fail.
kuwarudo

JInxyjem wrote:

5ku112 wrote:

THIS is why we cant have nice things. :|
Your signature says otherwise.
this is why i disabled signatures in my preferences
Bass
AWESOME Rolled D:

:)

And bonus
Awesome not awesome.

I'm added a watermark ;]

Copyright © By Bassmaster

kuwarudo
must kill thread with fire
anonymous_old
What the fuck.

What kind of failure watermarks their images?

What the fuck?
lukewarmholiday

5ku112
I have run out of image macros to combat this thread, we must kill it.
lukewarmholiday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Loginer
ololol let's make this thread funny

haha it's so cute xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

also, please add me on facebook. we can all be friends ;D
lukewarmholiday
omg can I hav ur facebook
5ku112

Loginer wrote:

Also, please add me on facebook. we can all be friends ;D
I thought you didnt like me :(
lukewarmholiday

5ku112 wrote:

Loginer wrote:

He doesn't

GG

iced
Cuddlebun

lukewarmholiday wrote:

ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED ICED
5ku112

lukewarmholiday wrote:

5ku112 wrote:

Loginer wrote:

He doesn't

GG

iced
This fight. Can we at least keep it one thread?
adam2046
I like how you think it's a fight.
Cute.
lukewarmholiday
I just wanted to make sure I wasn't getting trolled hard by you, thanks for confirming I'm not.

I don't target people, if you make a dumb statement/post I'll insult it/poke fun at it. If you're a newfag trying to pal around with an oldfag, I'll also poke fun at you.
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
5ku112
Ivalset

strager wrote:

Funny how luke makes it seem like he's an oldfag.
He's an honorary oldfag.

Plus, you're a super newfag.
5ku112
Ivalset lock this thread now, I only want awesome face in my sig. I don't want people ruining my favorite forum.
SkyE-
5ku112, get out of this thread if you don't want any part of it. Just go.

Anyone who keeps saying to lock this thread will only provoke me to type about how you should just NOT come into the thread at ALL if you don't want to read it. There are so many other threads that you can ruin. Why the hell you gotta choose this one?~ Make your own thread and ruin it if you want, but leave this one if you don't want a part of it.

This thread is for awesome face anyway. You guys obviously don't have awesome faces <.<

Bunch of idiots.
5ku112
Why the hell you gotta choose this one?~ Make your own thread and ruin it if you want, but leave this one if you don't want a part of it.

I already made my own thread its deteriorating as I speak right now.

This thread is for awesome face anyway. You guys obviously don't have awesome faces <.<

Look at my sig I support it ,but only in there. I don't hate it, but I only like it in my sig.
Wojjan

SkyE- wrote:

5ku112, get out of this thread if you don't want any part of it. Just go.

Anyone who keeps saying to lock this thread will only provoke me to type about how you should just NOT come into the thread at ALL if you don't want to read it. There are so many other threads that you can ruin. Why the hell you gotta choose this one?~ Make your own thread and ruin it if you want, but leave this one if you don't want a part of it.

Bunch of idiots.
what?

SkyE- wrote:

Anyone who keeps saying to lock this thread will only provoke me to type about how you should just NOT come into the thread at ALL if you don't want to read it.
Dohohohoho things don't work that way. Crap that's not even acceptable for Forum Games/Random gets locked and dumped somewhere.

SkyE- wrote:

There are so many other threads that you can ruin. Why the hell you gotta choose this one?~
I think there are few threads here that haven't been ruined. Just adding your dump to the stockpile.

SkyE- wrote:

Make your own thread and ruin it if you want, but leave this one if you don't want a part of it.
Combine the 1st quote with the second and you get this.

SkyE- wrote:

This is just bad. You really can't take the hint that those things aren't funny on anything whatsoever.

SkyE- wrote:

Bunch of idiots.
The best.

This is beyond the level of 'Troll'. If this is a troll, I'll eat my hat.
kuwarudo

Wojjan wrote:

I'll eat my hat.
make a video of it too
Cuddlebun

SkyE- wrote:

whine baw bitch
keep crying it's awesome
kuwarudo
I dunno why, but
/shrug

saw the picture from another forum i usually go to

@wojjan

done

edit: isn't this thread already a fail -_- i'm just adding it to the pile
Wojjan
Place that huge image in spoilerbox please
Thank you, now I can avoid the horrid failure
5ku112
anonymous_old

5ku112 wrote:

Please this thread is not funny.
I don't think you're one to judge what is funny and what isn't anything.
Kitsunemimi
I see a lot of awesome face here.
Xiaomu_old_1
:O
5ku112
SkyE-
You guys... stop saying shit about this thread when you're the dumbshits who post in it <.< Go make your own thread to flame this one. Geez. Leave this thread for the Awesome Face, like the name says it is.

Idiots.

anonymous_old
The point of trolling is to troll other people.

That's my defense at least. Definitely can't speak for 5ku112. Don't know if he can speak for himself even.
kuwarudo
should i post my old avatars :/
Cuddlebun
the more you cry skye the more we ruin this terribad thread
Loginer
Wojjan
Loginer
Good idea.