forum

[11.30.14] Luminance

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Uruoki

repath wrote:

Question: if I am running a software such as f.lux that already adjusts my computer display's color temperature according to location and time of day, will using the Planckian Locus skin overcompensate and disrupt the effects of the color temperature because of the two conflicting things? Thank you
It works. It will just make it double the effect.
rep_old_1

Uruoki wrote:

repath wrote:

Question: if I am running a software such as f.lux that already adjusts my computer display's color temperature according to location and time of day, will using the Planckian Locus skin overcompensate and disrupt the effects of the color temperature because of the two conflicting things? Thank you
It works. It will just make it double the effect.
But if the temperature is too low, it won't have any negative effects on our eyes?
Topic Starter
Uruoki
It will just be really orange and you may not be able to tell the combo colors apart.
ezequiel00_old

Syrus wrote:

Wow, this is very interesting, I never thought that a colour of a skin actually even mattered. Keep up the good work.
Topic Starter
Uruoki
Small update is out.
No more updates for awhile. I need a break.
AGRX
http://puu.sh/aW3J9.zip
- I have done precise hitcircleoverlay without artifacts using precise vector graphics.
They fit to slider borders perfectly.
I have included .ai and .svg.
MrLolrus

Uruoki wrote:

Small update is out.
See you until then!

Agrrox wrote:

- I have done precise hitcircleoverlay without artifacts using precise vector graphics.
What are the differences when using your files instead of the default? Also, which files should I use? For example, I see different sizes for the hitcircle overlays (7, 8, 14, and 16px)
AGRX

MrLolrus wrote:

Uruoki wrote:

Small update is out.
See you until then!

Agrrox wrote:

What are the differences when using your files instead of the default? Also, which files should I use? For example, I see different sizes for the hitcircle overlays (7, 8, 14, and 16px)

ReddScorn is creator of the files you mentioned. I really don't know which one. I asked too. But without reasonable response.
Just figure it out by yourself.

Respond to white artifact that apears with default files i have made mine. Actual hitcircleoverlay from both sources (ReddScorn and Uruoki) have small artifact, small white lines that are more visible at certain Circle Size.
Mine dont have that artifact, because i have used vector graphics program uses different interpolation, downside is, that it has worse antialiasing so circle may look more jaggy. Could do something in photoshop to fix that.
Moeri_old_1
Hi, I think this might be a bug.

Not sure if it's easy to see but there's white square around the Approach Circle owo
AGRX

A i k a wrote:

Not sure if it's easy to see but there's white square around the Approach Circle owo
its known bug, if you mean those white edges on hitcircle
Moeri_old_1

Agrrox wrote:

A i k a wrote:

its known bug, if you mean those white edges on hitcircle
Not only it, if you look around the approach circle, there's a square around them
AGRX
That never happen at my side, and even when i re-check the texture of approach circle its seems to be without any transparent borders...

Must be issue at your side.

What resolution do you play ? what beatmap or CS size it is visible ?
Did you tried different approach circle ?
CrazyEast

Syrus wrote:

Wow, this is very interesting, I never thought that a colour of a skin actually even mattered. Keep up the good work.
Torahachi
Really nice skin, keep up the work! :)
Adinata28
wow.. Very Nice Skin.. :)
babynanami

Syrus wrote:

[MalMalHoy]
Love the skin,well done! :) :) :D
Vantavia
I made a few modifications:

Replaced the cursor with a black outlined/glow one to make it easier to spot when it's on a bright background.
Replaced the back arrow with osu default with a black outline (I can't notice the one in Luminance on fast songs/DT)
Replaced the hitcircle so there isn't a gap around it (That threw me off alot)
Changed the followpoint to a red line.
Replaced the hit numbers with coloured variants to make them easier to identify.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/225 ... ied%29.osk
KasiVodka
Thanks for your amazing skin, it is working great <3
Hansel
Is there anyway i can get the original Luminance skin?
Topic Starter
Uruoki

Hansel Idk wrote:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/haxa3 ... inance.osk
Hansel

Uruoki wrote:

Hansel Idk wrote:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/haxa3 ... inance.osk
Thanks <3
DesuSenpai_old
the colors are amazing but i think the numbers could be a little more bolder /:
AGRX
Wonder when will new update come out!
Topic Starter
Uruoki

Agrrox wrote:

Wonder when will new update come out!
No clue. Had computer problems.
DeanAmbroseFan
I like it but it could be a bit better.....
AuraLucario
The download link is broken :/
Marcin
Should be resolved pretty soon, sorry for inconvenience.
EDIT: fixed.
Fensh
I can't find the original luminance. Where is it? ._.
Rack4i20

KasiVodka wrote:

Thanks for your amazing skin, it is working great <3
[/color][/color]
sj13684006967

Setsuen wrote:

I seriously <3 this skin. Made HD mod much easier for me at least :)
I have been trying out some skin and this one suit me the best (Before this I was using Kamui's skin lol)
AGRX
Uruoki did you fixed your pc issues?
and when will be the new update released ?
Topic Starter
Uruoki

Agrrox wrote:

Uruoki did you fixed your pc issues?
and when will be the new update released ?
Yes, sometime this year.
Xheriux
Awesome skin, loving it
AGRX
bump! :) still hoping for new update to come out!
xrntx
as you installed the skin? :cry:
Labeda
Awesome skin everything is awesome, but i just have two problems with it.

Its kinda like made for professionals. I cant play songs with video or background it has to be darked out and i enjoy playing the intros and watching them, not just playing, thats the magic of this game for me, this skin makes me loose it.

This one is simple. The scary a** spinner sound, i kinda jumped when i had my first spinner coming up with this skin.

But to end it, its a really cool skin, i feel better when playing like its easier. If i had to choose default or this, ill just use default if i want to play for fun and use this skin to play for score, ranking, really good.
Topic Starter
Uruoki
I plan on working on this again next month.
Brooklyn_Rage
This skin has got to be my personal favorite, as others may think otherwise. I found this one and downloaded it not too long ago. Your awesome skin has improved my gameplay, since the room I play it in is pretty dark. I like how most of the sounds are quiet and the colors are dark, so it doesn't strain my eyes. So please, DO NOT change it, the skin is epic. In case it does happen, I keep an extra copy on my computer.
I don't mean to look like a person who kisses people's butt, but this skin helps me.
[Tomii]
This is just my personal preference, but do you think you can make a version with brighter colors? I find that bright colors help me notice the "beats". Thanks!
show more