It counts as a daydream~

lukewarmholiday
I had a dream
anonymous_old
animask stops posting.
Pokebis
/yume/
Takuma
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Derekku
I wanna be the very best; Like no one ever was...

*doo doo doo doo*

TO CATCH THEM IS MY REAL TEST; TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUSE
awp

Rolled wrote:

My dreams are to one day. Is to have a family with Tode <3.
I hope you like reading!
lukewarmholiday
Oh dear lord animask

All those jpg artifacts.

Eww
anonymous_old
animask stops posting.
kuwarudo
i had a dream then i woke up i kinda forgot about it
Topic Starter
Sleep Powder
I have a dream to one day be the best bi-gendered guy ever.

no I don't mean trans-gender...or transsexual...or surgery.
Yuukari-Banteki
Have unrequited love turn to requited love because I wrote awesome poetry to the person I'm hopelessly loving~
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
kideddie1501
I dreamed of going to a David Bowie concert in the 70's....sigh. :(
Derekku

animask wrote:

I have a dream to one day be the best bi-gendered guy ever.

no I don't mean trans-gender...or transsexual...or surgery.
Bi-gendered guys are cool, yo~
anonymous_old
animask stops posting.
Takuma
animask stops using colors in its posts.
animask removes its color code from its sig.
Wojjan
I was in this weird replica of my own room. My desk was there, my TV was there, but noting was on ecapt for this eye staring at me. I decided to go out, and found myself on a platform with a ton of doors. Inside one, there was this world filled with strage tiles that made a sund when I stepped on them. Yeah...
Anyway, the was this bungalow-like thing in the middle of nowhere, so I decided to look into the matter. I took the stairs, and stood on a bolcony with nothing but a black cat. Then I flew over to the side (I was dressed as a Witch, don't ask why) and I was really flying in the sky. It felt great. But then I fell out of my bed :O

Come to think of it, it was kinda like this...

EDIT

Saturos-fangirl wrote:

Have unrequited love turn to requited love because I wrote awesome poetry to the person I'm hopelessly loving~
It's Saturos, right?
anonymous_old
animask stops posting.
Aeris_old
Every night I dream that I am drowning.

Asthma sux T.T
SkyE-
Forenote: I like your forum threads, Ani. They're good. Don't listen to strager.

I have a dream of becoming the most well known digital designer in the world. "Dead Fantasy"? Pfft! I'll be bigger than that.

I keep having this same dream which changes in scenery and people, but is the same idea. It always starts off with me winning something, then someone gets jealous and starts hating me. We get into arguments heaps, and we end up fighting. But everything that I fight - in my dream - it feels like my body gets numbed just before every punch I throw or elbow I thrust or kick I ... kick. I look at them after every strike, and they don't seem to be getting hurt. Then I get smashed and I wake up.

Obviously, I know that I can deal some damage to someone, but in my dreams, I just can't fight... It's like it's being suppressed... Oh well =)
Cuddlebun

strager wrote:

animask stops posting.
let's get this thread locked gogogo
adam2046
People I hate stop posting in my threads.
anonymous_old
animask stops posting.
Topic Starter
Sleep Powder
Love your enemies
...I keep quoting quotes from things I read...
Pokebis

animask wrote:

Stop reading. It's unhealthy.
anonymous_old
animask stops posting.
Derekku
For my health to get better so I can stop feeling shitty every day and go back to doing the things I love ._.
lukewarmholiday

Todesengal wrote:

strager wrote:

animask stops posting.
let's get this thread locked gogogo
But we never have threads locked here.
anonymous_old
Topic Starter
Sleep Powder

Pokebis wrote:

animask wrote:

Stop reading. It's unhealthy.
Huh? I don't know what you said I didn't read it...I guess I'll keep reading.
MMzz
5ku112

strager wrote:

animask stops posting.
strager keeps posting, not that I dont like animask or anything.

On topic:
SPOILER
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of "interposition" and "nullification" -- one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today!
kuwarudo
people stop posting :awesome: images, i already killed that fad
5ku112

kuwarudo wrote:

people stop posting :awesome: images, i already killed that fad
Its in my sig you cant kill it from there :P
kuwarudo
time to disable signatures i suppose

edit: done.
anonymous_old
animask stops posting.
5ku112

kuwarudo wrote:

I gave you an internet! How could you! :cry:
kuwarudo

5ku112 wrote:

kuwarudo wrote:

there's no list on who gave me the internets, it could be just one person doing it again and again, you can give internets once a day or something

edit: you can't take it back
5ku112

kuwarudo wrote:

5ku112 wrote:

kuwarudo wrote:

there's no list on who gave me the internets, it could be just one person doing it again and again, you can give internets once a day or something

edit: you can't take it back
Then I shall give another one.
show more