forum

ghosting keyboard

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KazuMaeshima
Hi guys, currently I am playing osu!mania on my ACER4820TG and i am using razer Lycosa RZ003-0018. the max number of keys i can press simultaneously is 5 keys and i need 7 keys... is there anyway that i can play 7 key mode properly?
Full Tablet
Search for key combinations that allow your to press 7 keys without problem and are playable.
For example my Blackwidow can't even press 4 keys at the same time for most combinations, but is able to play with 8 keys with ASDF 456+ (numbers in the numpad) or 7 keys SDF 0 456. The keys that work can vary according to the specific model of keyboard.
Shiro -
so far i have also experience this problem,the only way that i can press 6 keys together in 7keys is by putting 123 space 890 as the keys to press,if u think its to far away than try putting qwe space 789 on the numlock to the right.Hope that solves your problem.
Jin Xero
Ducky Zero Black MX is my favorite, you have a nkey rollover function. You can also check out the Shine models by Ducky. You can also hit up Drace he can give you alot more information regarding keyboards and its style. But i still prefer duckies!
andromeda2020
buy a ps/2 keyboard, usb keyboards can't really handle 7 key.
[AyanoTatemaya]
You don't really need a keyboard that can press 7 KEYS simultaneously. One that can press 6 keys would suffice, since pressing all seven keys a,re a rare occurence in mania maps.

andromeda2020 wrote:

buy a ps/2 keyboard, usb keyboards can't really handle 7 key.
Mine's a usb keyboard, and it can handle 7 keys. Just saying. :D
Drace
Nkro through usb sacrifices speed to achieve it. A 6kro kb over unb will have 1-4 ms of lag while nkro over unb will experience 6-10ms. Anything ps/2 will have virtually no lag. Though usb keyboards through a ps/2 adapter do miss out on stuff since they were designed to run through usb drivers. I've had some go nkro, and some not. It would depend on the model.
Xcrypt
Buy Coolermaster Storm Quickfire Pro if you need NKRO through USB (for example when you are playing on a laptop)

Why?

- mechanical switches (cherry mx red or black)
- NKRO through both PS/2 and USB
- 1000Hz polling rate through both PS/2 and USB
- for what it offers, it's super cheap.

This is the only keyboard I found that fits me. There are a lot of good alternatives if you want PS/2 NKRO though
Lolzy
Get a steelseries 6gv2
http://steelseries.com/products/keyboar ... eries-6gv2
no more anti ghosting issues