forum

Well hello there!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ZeptoRay
Hello there! I'm ZeptoRay, but people call me Zepto. I'm 16 years old and from Canada. I speak both French and English fluently and I am a bit shy so I might not be really active on the forums or any chats. I've been playing since only four days with Hard Rock and Nightcore/Double Time mods on Easy and Normal Difficulties (Sometimes but rarely, on hard too.). My enemies are Hidden and Flashlight, they just cause me trouble, hopefully I can get better with Hidden though! I also play Catch The Beat which I find as much as fun. I found this game while looking in some #tag on Tumblr and decided to try it out but now I can't stop playing. :lol: If I'm not playing Osu! I usually draw digital arts with my tablet. I didn't knew there was a forum so I'm four days late.
[-Teddy-]
Welcome to osu! ZeptoRay! Don't worry we get a lot of shy people here so you should fit right in don't be afraid to chat though the community is super friendly!
As for tips all I can tell you is to keep practicing; you will progress the more you practice, have fun and enjoy your stay!
If you have any questions feel free to send me a message ( I only bite 14% of the time)! :)
Refer to my signature to read the rules/welcome message!
[-Sophie-]_old
Heya Zepto! First time i joined i was super shy :P. I love nightcore + hidden :P. Anyways feel free to add me if you wanna chat or be friends!
Topic Starter
ZeptoRay

ShiQiang wrote:

Welcome to osu! ZeptoRay! Don't worry we get a lot of shy people here so you should fit right in don't be afraid to chat though the community is super friendly!
As for tips all I can tell you is to keep practicing; you will progress the more you practice, have fun and enjoy your stay!
If you have any questions feel free to send me a message ( I only bite 14% of the time)! :)
Refer to my signature to read the rules/welcome message!
Thank you for the welcome! Is that so? Then I guess it will be easier for me to fit in. :)
I noticed this fast and will continue to practice like I do, little by little steps on higher difficulties. :D

[-Sophie-] wrote:

Heya Zepto! First time i joined i was super shy :P. I love nightcore + hidden :P. Anyways feel free to add me if you wanna chat or be friends!
Hello Sophie! Of course after a while I guess I will be less shy haha! I need to try that out, might be just as fun as Hard Rock + Nightcore. :D
Aoriki
Welcome welcome.
topecnz
Canada??

Welcome to osu!
Enjoy playing
Topic Starter
ZeptoRay
Yes I'm from/live in Canada. Are Canadian players rare or something? :lol:

Thank you!
Tetrace
Hi there ZeptoRay, it is very nice to meet you!!
Welcome to osu! and the community!!!!
I hope you enjoy your stay here and feel free to message me if you have any questions :)
Kurogamii
welcome, hope you can enjoy :)
Topic Starter
ZeptoRay
Well this is sure a friendly place!
Thanks you two. :D I sure do enjoy this game and forum.